You Only Live Once: VIXX and OC (S.S-3.2)

Random K-Pop Imagines


-•ΠΠΠ•-


Boyoung has lived a normal life so far, at the age of 24 she has been through a lot in her past. She isn't full aware of her species nor her history.

She was doing her exercise in the morning in a forest. With music accompanying her. She was at peace with nature.

Boyoung smelled smoke not to far away. Knowing it could be anything, she was fearless.

Following the smell, no such aroma had made it through her system other than a fire.

She rushed to the site with smoke flaming up as a signal.

Cries were heard, and Boyoung was clueless.

Boyoung saw a little house that had a path covered with trees. It was barely noticeable. Boyoung figured thats where the smoke came from.

The house was on fire.

As soon as she walked the abandoned path she called *119 Her local emergency contact.

Once they picked up, she rushed to tell them what forest she was in.

But who would know the specifics? Boyoung exercised in private, isolated and partially abandoned woods (forests).

She came here by herself and her eyes didn't see any families or hikers pass by. The *119 humans gave up on finding the sacred place, concluding it was a prank.

She couldn't care less if she was fined, money could be the least of her worries.

The crying was heard even louder. Its volume increasing.

You could see the chimney with black smoke. Only partial burned parts of the house only a window seen untouched.

Through the window she could see a child.

Right before she could walk the stone steps toward the house a dark figure whip pass her.

The figure went in the house, she knew it wasn't a human. No human on Earth could survive going in a burning house with no gear like firefighters.

He brought the child out. Looking left and right. With the child in his arms.

He had a cloak on, hiding his idenity. He walked right towards Boyoung. Boyoung could see the mysterious man with dark teal gentle but flaring eyes look at her.

"He's only 4 years old. Take care of him for me and I'll come back for you in the future. He's legally ours, together we the Lee family. Run away from this place, never visit here again. I'm from the past and the future. Wait for me and never say a word to anyone else about this. Be by his side and never leave him alone for no longer than 3 minutes. If you surpass 6 minutes, you're in trouble. *sigh* Why can't they let angels do what they do best. My number, its stitched under his pant leg. Call if you have any trouble.

He placed the boy over my chest, the child's legs closing in on my side with his arms wrapping my neck.

The guy in the cloak placed a blanket over the boy and disappeared before any scientist could catch cheetahs moving on land.

Boyoung as a 24 year old just followed the man's order. She ran, supporting the child's head.

All she remembered was the man's green eyes, how tall he was, and how he said we were a family. She had no recognition in his voice whatsoever. It was raspy, but why would the father abandoned his child in a burning house? What's the real story?

After reaching the forest's opening she ran towards her car. Buckling up the child and starting her engine.

By the second, she was out of the area.

Boyoung was driving out in the streets where humans were seen everywhere. Taking a glance in her rear mirror she saw the child sleeping with a neck pillow. The boy was quite pale, maybe experienced malnutrition, but looked nothing like her. The boy was four, thinking pretty positive that Boyoung never once got pregnant or lost her ity under the age of 24.

Well anything's possible in this world. That's the spirit Boyoung!

Questions started to cloud her mind. Why was there a house on fire in the middle of a forest, with a child in it? Who would set a house on fire with a sign of life in it? Who would be so cruel? Why did the man in the cloak hand me the child? Who was this man?

Following the laws of red, yellow, and green lights, the drive back home was long. Would she have to stop to get food for the poor child?

One mile from her apartment was a mart. She parked in the lot at 7pm she kept thinking. How will she provide for her so called child?

Out of the driver seat she sat in the backseat. Looking at the child.

Even if his skin was starting to only look pale with some tan-ness, the boy had dry lips and a skinny body with some body fat, but not enough for survival.

Boyoung unbuckled the child and removed the neck pillow slightly.

Boyoung thought for a while, wondering what to call the child. "Lee Chan wake up."

Boyoung never knew she would say this at such a young age but, "Mommy is here. Wake up." The boy opened his eyes slowly, one eyelid at a time.

Boyoung only knew so much about kids. She just finished college, majoring in Child Development. Dreaming of one day she'll become a pediatrician. How ironic, did God just send a lost child and make a mysterious creepy man send her a child so she could experience the real life of how a child develops?

Boyoung was really smart so she finished college in a short amount of time with no debt to pay. She skipped a few years of high school because of her intelligence. Not the smartest, but the first to ever achieve a goal at such an early age.

"Mommy? Where's daddy?" The boy was just as lost.

"Um, well. I'm your mommy, daddy will come back later. Um, trust me your safe now. No more fire. Are you hungry Chan?" The boy nodded and smiled.

"Daddy was right. Mommy is kind and pretty. Where are we?"

I was shocked by his words, but say no more my friend.

"We are at a Mart. Inside there is a food court. Do you want to eat Jajangmyun?"

"Food, yes. What's Jajangmyun?"

"Lets go find out Chan. Come on I'll carry you."

He launched his body on my shoulders and wrapped his body secure.

Boyoung carried the boy inside and placed him in the cart.

"Lets buy groceries first and then we'll go to the food court okay?"

Chan nodded and was fascinated with his surroundings. Everything was new. Chan was raised by Z ever since he was 4. B decided to show Chan the real world another day.

After grabbing ingredients for further use and 4-year old food. She wanted the child to develop with hands on activities. Boyoung also bought some toys. Chan was too afraid to touch anything on the shelves. He was greatly interested in candy though.

Walking towards the cashier, I grab a chocolate bar for Chan.

Checking the food, I could hear the cashier mumble some words under her breath

"Kids these days are having kids like nothing. Aigoo. Where are their parents?"

I wanted to fight back so much, I have no idea why I have a child in my hands lady. I'm tired enough.

All the items were in three bags and I managed to say "Thank you" with a smile, heading to the food court on the other side of the building.

"Chan~ I told you I would show you what Jajangmyun is, right?"

Chan nodded tiredly his thumb, aw, poor child.

I find a two seat table and set the bags down. Placing my wallet in my hand with Chan holding my other hand.

I look up at the menu.

Just get one big jajangmyun and a some dumplings.

Walking up, I placed my order which was under ₩4,900. It's a good deal, I guess.

The cashier gave me a buzzer so I could see when my order was done.

Sitting down with Chan next to me, I wasn't sure what to say.

This is all just making me tired as well.

I wasn't sure what to do with life, except stay physically active.

Do I really have to wait for the man in the cloak to come back? Or should I say the father.

Ah, next thing tomorrow is to check the hospital records. They'll have something to say.

The buzzer vibrated with a sound impacting only my ears.

Leaving Chan there with the blanket over him, I quickly retrieved my order.

I placed the tray lightly and ran to get a chopstick, fork, and straw. I also got water.

A bunch of napkins in my hand, I placed a few down. I put some water on the napkin in my hand and placed it on Chan's face. Clearing the specs of dirt and eye boogers. He was much place and clean. His skin was smooth.

Chan opened his eyes and could see the food, sitting up from his sleeping state.

I mixed it and let him dig in, of course feeding him.

We both silently ate, helping him along the way. He ate a big amount and didn't have any problems digesting anything.

He liked the dumplings as well, but I can tell he enjoyed the Jajangmyun more than anything.

Cleaning his face once again, I returned the tray and plate back.

Gathering things, I got our bags and we headed back holding each other's hand.

I placed the bags in the front seat and made sure Chan was safely placed in the car.

In a few moments, I was ready to head home.

The drive wasn't long, but enough time for Chan to fall asleep.

Once we arrived at my apartment, I got Chan out first. Wrapping him in the blanket the man in the cloak provided.

I typed the pin to the outside sliding doors and slipped in the lobby. I rode the elevator so it would be more calming and less bumpy.

Typing the pin to my apartment dorm I quickly put Chan on the couch and placed one more blanket.

I hoped he had fallen fast asleep.

I rushed down to my car, with the keys still in the ignition.

Everything was in my hands/shoulders including the grocery bags and workout bag.

Quickly pressing the numbers and getting in.

I rushed to the stairs not worrying about how much futher I had. I just have to go quickly.

I was breathing hard, I think I got here under 2 minutes.

I walk towards my door, but I would see a stream of light coming from the opening of my door.

It was open.

-

Checking the time right now it's 8:59pm. Chan should've had his bed time earlier.

Chan couldn't have open the door on his own right?

I shouldn't be scared right now, it's my own apartment.

Maybe I was rushing too much I forgot to shut the door. Right?

Haha, what if I die.

My life is so messed up.

Aigoo.

Be brave!

I took a deep breath and marched right in.

-

"YOU! COME OVER HERE NOW! GUILTY! A GIRL LIKE YOU TAKING CARE OF A 4-YEAR-OLD? ITS BEEN 3 MINUTES AND 2 SECONDS. YOU MUST BE CRAZY."

I shocked of course. He look nothing like the man in a cloak, but was wearing a simple pull-over sweater with jeans.

Um, excuse you. He must be crazy.

"Why are you yelling? You should be the crazy one because Chan's trying to sleep! So you be quiet and get out of my apartment. How do you even know how long I've been out?"

I dropped my stuff down and pushed him out of my way. I checked if Chan was okay. He seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

"You have no right to kick me out. I just saved your buttocks. We're the same kind, stop acting like you don't know."

I gave him an used look. My buttocks? Really? How old is this man?

"Yes, I do have a right. You just trespassed into my apartment. I have angels to protect me. Please, you did nothing."

He had an offended and a you-must-be-really-stupid look, I just shrugged it off and started pushing him out my door.

"LADY YOU SUPRASSED 3 MINUTES."

Once he said that it brought me back to the man in the cloak.

"Be by his side and never leave him alone for no longer than 3 minutes. If you surpass 6 minutes, you're in trouble."

Oops, but how was this guy related? STALKER.

"I admit, I thought I came here under 2 minutes. But who are you to get in my personal life? Stalker, I'm calling the police."

He literally facepalmed his face and ruffled his hair.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. OML. IM GOING CRAZY. YAH! DID YOU GET BRAIN LOSS OR SOMETHING? WAH. THIS GIRL. AISH. I had to leave a date for this dumba-"

"Calm it, Hongbin."

Even more strangers, great. I'm freaking tired.

Seriously what does this guy not understand, he is a stranger who is yelling and trespassing.

Man I would sue him if he wasn't so good looking.

But, literally more strangers at 9 pm.

Like...my life BRUH.

-

"But, Ravi. She left him alone for-"

"Yes, I know. Do you know how confused she must be after you talk nonsense in such a loud voice. She's going to get complaints from neighbors."

"Good, I hope she does."

"Lee Hong Bin, calm your tantrum."

After the quiet guy said that, the Hongbin guy immediately shut his mouth.

Lee Hongbin? Lee?

"I think we have some explaining to do. Right Hongbin?"

Hongbun had his head down, while they just barged in my apartment.

Oh, boy you do have a lot to explain about. Lee, huh? I should be yelling at you for randomly giving me a baby saying it's ours and we're a family.

I might as well slap him if it was him who made the baby with me. I don't care if I ruin his handsome face.


"I didn't know you were interested in younger boys, Noona."