The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 30 

 

“Come here!” Yun Hao ordered Mei Ying, who’s pouting. 

 

“Even an Emperor doesn’t order me around!” She stated in mocked anger, as he pouted. He knows it’s not going to be easy with her. He’s just fooling around with his new title but she’s dominating the titled as an empress of his heart already. He smiled and looked at her obediently. 

 

“Shi, Da Gongzhu." He mumbled. 

 

“Don't called me Da Gongzhu.” She laughed and pulled him up from his chair. 

 

“Then what am I supposed to called you?” 

 

“Anything but that.” 

 

“May I called you honey? Darling? Sweetheart? Sugar? My love? Take your picked.” He asked cheekily, as he caressed her flushing cheeks. She looked down and rolled her eyes in embarrassment. 

 

“Looked at me.” Yun Hao requested, as he tilted her chin up and forced her eyes to looked deep into his own intenses one. The slight smile was wiped away from her cute face as Yun Hao replaced it with a silent, yet longing kissed. 

 

“You big disturbance. Why can’t you just concentrate on what I was doing? Your lips was so..." He , as she backed away slightly after pushing him away. Yun Hao noticed the trembling of her reddish pink lips and smiled. He must have caused that. 

 

“What? My lips are so what? Huang Shang, are you aware that you are in my resident? I can easily chase you out and.” 

 

“And what?” He asked, wriggling his long fingers playfully as she started to screamed. 

 

“No! Don’t tickle me! You are sick! You can’t do that! I order you not to!” She said, and started to run around in her resident. He stood there, somehow amused with her action. Now he knows that this betrothed of his is very ticklish. He grinned, seeing her weakness. He could uses this against her when they are married. He didn’t even chase her but she's already running around the room as if she’s running from a hunter that’s hunting a deer. 

 

“Mei Ying, what are you doing running around liked that? Who’s chasing you? Do you need my helped to catch them?” He asked, chuckling miserably as she blushed and stopped immediately. 

 

“You dare to laughed at me?” She asked, as he caught ahold of her and murdered her angered by caressing her flushing cheeks and a simple kissed on her fingers and lips. 

 

“Please don’t be angry? Please loved me now because I’m so thirty for your love. I will die if you are angry at me as we won’t be seeing each other in 5 months.” 

 

“5 months? That’s an eternity.” Mei Ying pouted and hugged him. 

 

“Just be patient and we will be together forever, throughout eternity.” Yun Hao smiled again. 

 

“Xiu Ying.” Yun Hao grinned. 

 

“For the umpteenth time, I’m not going anywhere.” She pouted as she looked at her brother-in-law who’s grinning at her. Zhu Xian was yawning slightly. 

 

“You know what?” 

 

“What?” 

 

“Yin He said he wants to see you in the wedding dinner and you know, he’s...” 

 

“Oh gosh. I forgot. I’m supposed to meet him.” She mumbled, and turned all panicky before she rushed out of Yun Hao’s resident immediately. 

 

“My sister-in-law is in loved.” Yun Hao teased, as Zhu Xian laughed drowsily. 

 

“I’m not.” Zhu Xian said. 

 

“Your sister, Xiu Ying, not you, silly.” Yun Hao said, as he stretched his body. It was starting to ached as he stood too long, entertaining his sister-in-law's. 

 

“Tien Ah. Bless the guy.” Zhu Xian laughed. 

 

Yun Hao sighed and finally opened the door of his bridal room as soon as his naughty and cheeky little sister-in-law's had gone back to their resident to turned in for the night. Zhu Xian gave up waiting for him as he just grinned and looked at her and told her that she may wait until dawn if she wants; he won’t go into the bridal resident as long as she’s there with him. 

 

Mei Ying blushed and smiled at her husband who’s smiling at her lovingly and affectionately. He walked towards her and placed his golden sword on the table where she’s standing. She smiled at him as he reached out his hands for her. He kissed them lovingly and pulled her in his arms lovingly, summarizing his loved for her. It was their first night and both of them were feeling slightly awkward. 

 

“Do you missed me?” He finally spoke, as she smiled impishly at him. 

 

“Why, Yun Hao, I would liked to asked you that question, do you missed me? I haven’t see you around for approximately 5 months.” 

 

“Mei Ying Gongzhu, of course I missed you. I will always missed you and long to have you by my side forever.” He smiled at her. 

 

He lean in closer and gradually kissing her. She squirmed slightly at his abrupt action but she adores the way his lips lingered on hers too much to allowed it to slipped away. He smiled at her favor and pulled away slightly, trying to looked at her lovely feature. 

 

“Huang Shang, it seems liked you aren't quite yourself tonight.” She smiled lovingly while blushing. She turned away slightly, trying to eases her shyness towards their recent action. 

 

“Well darling, of course I’m not myself tonight. I’m someone better. I’m your husband, Yun Hao.” He said, and pulled her back in his arms violently, yet tenderly. 

 

She blushed again, and looked at him deep in the eye, memorizing his soul. He kissed her bare neck tenderly, causing her to pulled away slightly and hugged him. 

 

“Yun Hao, that’s too intenses.” She whispered. 

 

“Too intenses? Did I hurt you, Mei Ying?” 

 

“No, you didn’t. It’s just that you made me feel so...so...” She said, turning red. As red as the lotus candle. He knew what she was talking about and decided not to let the intensity disappeared. Not tonight, not eternally. 

 

He smiled and carry her to the bed, being quite superior. She smiled at him. This is the moment that both of them were waiting for and she wasn't going to let her shyness get in the way but of course, she’s not willing to do anything with him without playing hard to get first. She jumped off the bed as soon as he placed her down, much to his amusement. 

 

“You are not going to, are you?” She asked. 

 

“Of course. What do you think?” He said in a rather cheeky tone, but his nervousness showed in his voice. 

 

“Crazy. I didn’t say that I want to.” She said, ignoring the looked on her husband’s face laughingly. 

 

“Mei Ying...Well, ok.” He said, and pretended to yawned. She smiled as he lay down on the bed playfully, pulling her along. 

 

“Whoa. Sleeping so soon?” She asked, blushing slightly as he closed his eyes. Mei Ying leaned in closer and pressed her red lips against his playfully, yet passionately. Seeing the chance, Yun Hao grabbed her by the waist and imprison her beneath him. He kissed her everywhere, allowing her to enjoyed his every single touches and movements. 

 

Each movement made them breathless and it was soon getting harder to repressed their urged to complete each other. 

 

He undressed her slowly by ing her silky red wedding dress gently, full of gentleness and passion. Both of them turned red but none dare to say anything to break the enchantment. They kissed under the most magical night in the entire universe where there were a lot of shooting stars outside. Yun Hao let himself explored every single curve on Mei Ying, making her moaned in pleasure. 

 

“I love you, Mei Ying, and beyond eternity. May we reincarnated as husband and wife as well in the coming life.” He smiled tiredly after the recent kisses and exertion, causing her to blushed and smiled. She nodded and whispered endearments as well.