The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 22 

 

“Take that back. Take that back, please?” Mei Ying whispered silently, while Yun Hao shook his head sadly. 

 

“How can I take that back? I really do loved you.” He whispered, as he called for his eunuch to send for Taiyi. Mei Ying was so sick, she wasn't aware of where she really is and didn't even noticed the eunuch addressed Yun Hao as Da Ah Ge. 

 

“I don’t deserve all of these!” Mei Ying wailed softly, as she whimpered slightly in his arm. 

 

“You don’t deserve all of what?” Yun Hao asked naughtily, causing Mei Ying to blushed. 

 

“I don’t deserve to be loved by you, Yun Hao. You don’t know who I am.” 

 

“Who are you then? A ghost? A murderer?” He joked. 

 

“No.” She whispered, as tears rolled down her cheeks. 

 

“Of course, you are not. You are the person that I loved and no one deserved my loved except for you and only you, Mei Ying. I will loved you for all eternally.” He whispered lovingly, as she shed more tears, making her eyes swollen now, “Please don’t say that.” Mei Ying whispered, as she closed her eyes tiredly. 

 

“Why not?” 

 

“Because I’m afraid to loved you.” Mei Ying said tenderly. 

 

“Why are you afraid to loved me?” He asked, kissing her hair with gentleness. 

 

“I’m afraid. I’m afraid if I loved you with all of my heart, we will be forced to be apart. I’m afraid.” She breathe out incoherently. 

 

“Mei Ying, say no more. We will always be together, you hear me? Even if we can’t be together in this lifetime, I promise you, heaven will allowed us to be together in the next life.” 

 

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep.” Mei Ying said, blushing at his words. 

 

“So, you do loved me.” He teased, as she closed her eyes again, blushing, not wanting to admit it to him. 

 

“I will never tell you how I feel about you and honestly, I don’t want to tell you how I feel about you either.” Mei Ying whispered shyly. 

 

“What are you talking about?” Yun Hao chuckled slightly. 

 

“I don’t even know what I’m talking about anymore.” She mumbled, as Yun Hao placed his hand on her forehead, “You really need Taiyi.” 

 

“It will cost you a lot to called a Taiyi for me.” She mumbled, as he bursts out laughing. 

 

“Oh my god. I don’t think you actually know who I am.” He whispered mischievously into her ear. 

 

“You will be surprised.” He smiled lovingly. 

 

“No, I won’t but you will be surprised when you know who I am.” Mei Ying whispered. 

 

“And when that time comes, most probably we won’t be able to be together anymore.” She mumbled again, as tears continued to fall onto her delicate cheeks. Yun Hao sighed, wiping them away for her. 

 

“Don’t think too much. I promise you, no matter what, we will be together. Perhaps I have the power to do so.” He whispered. 

 

“Don’t make such promises to me. You are only giving me false hope.” She murmured breathlessly. 

 

“Mei Ying, I’m not giving you false hope. I’m...” 

 

“Shhh. It’s forbidden for me to loved you.” 

 

“Mei Ying, it’s never forbidden to loved anyone, honestly.” 

 

“Easy for you to say. You don’t know who I am. My father will execute me if he found out about everything.” 

 

“Oh, come on, your father is not Huang Shang or something. He doesn’t have the right to execute you, Mei Ying." “Trust me, Yun Hao. He does have the right to execute anyone in our family." 

 

Meanwhile, in Jun Xiu's resident. 

 

“Anyone inside?” Jun Xiu asked, while the others bursts out laughing. 

 

“Your so silly. She’s not supposed to answered you until you take off her...” 

 

“Oh, my god. Take off what? Take off her what?” Jun Xiu asked, going completely insane, out of nervousness, “He’s crazy. Let’s leave.” Xiu Yan said, laughing bewilderedly, causing the others so laughed along with her. 

 

“You poor lover boy. Don’t worry, my Jie Jie will be good tonight. She won’t killed you.” Zhu Xian said, causing Xiu Ying to looked at her bewilderedly. 

 

“You are not supposed to say that! Look how pale he is now!” Xiu Ying scolded, pushing Zhu Xian playfully. 

 

“It’s not funny.” Jun Xiu said, looking at Zhu Xian bewilderedly as the girl held back her laughter. 

 

“Just go inside already. It’s getting late and I don’t supposed you want to sleep outside tonight? Just go and Jun Xiu.” Zai Zhong said, causing the others to laughed. 

 

“The poor thing. Why can’t you be nice to him?” Xiu Yan asked, slightly horrified at Zai Zhong’s action. 

 

“What?" Jun Xiu asked miserably, as he started to get cold feet. 

 

“Behave yourself.” Zai Zhong added, and with that, the others burst out laughing. After taking in a deep breathe, Jun Xiu slowly stepped into the room. 

 

“This is it.” He mumbled to himself, ignoring the laughter coming from outside. As he saw Tai Yan sitting on the bed all alone, he started blushed. Looking down, he could see her hands trembling and that particular sight made him relaxed a bit. 

 

“Tai Yan.” He whispered, reaching out for her hands. What he didn't know was that, she was also blushing heavily but thank god the red veil was covering her face from his sight. 

 

Even though they both were feeling extremely nervous, they also yearned to looked at each other in the eye. Once Jun Xiu took the veil away from Tai Yan, using the red wedding rod, she almost screamed her head off, out of nervousness but luckily, she didn't since she didn't want to embarrassed herself in front of him. Looking up at him, Tai Yan couldn't helped but smiled at at him tenderly.