The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 24 

 

Yun Hao placed Mei Ying back into his bed and tugged her in as she fell asleep in his arms for quite a long time. He sighed and blushed slightly. Guess the freezing floor would just have to do for the time being. He must find a way to asked for her hand in marriage when both of them are finally ready for everything. 

 

“Oh, my god.” Zai Zhong, out of nowhere came and looked at his elder brother lying on the floor, smiling liked a total fool. 

 

“Hey. What are you doing here in my resident? In my room? In the middle of the night?” He asked, as he pulled Zai Zhong out of his room immediately, not wanting to wake Mei Ying up from her peaceful and restful sleep. Yun Hao blushed at the way his brother looked at him. 

 

“Are you nuts? If Huang Ah Ma finds out that you had...” 

 

“No, don’t get me wrong. We didn’t do anything, honest.” Yun Hao said. 

 

“Ok, ok but who is she?” Zai Zhong finally breathed, as he went back into Yun Hao’s room. 

 

“She?” Yun Hao asked, as he stammered slightly. 

 

“Yes. She’s so gorgeous. Even when she’s asleep.” Zai Zhong said. 

 

“Who’s gorgeous?” Xiu Yan asked, out of nowhere and peek on Mei Ying. gaped opened immediately as soon as she saw her. Not wanting to screamed, she covered quickly. 

 

“Tien Ah.” She murmured, looking up at Zai Zhong bewilderedly. 

 

“Xiu Yan. Why are you here?” Zai Zhong asked, blushing as Yun Hao looked at them funnily. 

 

“Huh? Me? Where did you get her? Are you aware that she...and who are you?” Xiu Yan asked, bombarding Yun Hao incoherently. 

 

“He is my eldest brother, the crown prince. The one that I told you about, you know? He...” 

 

“Oh, my god.” Xiu Yan laughed as she pulled Zai Zhong out of the room instantly, leaving Yun Hao standing alone in his room, confused. 

 

“How ironic.” Xiu Yan laughed bewilderedly while Zai Zhong stared at her in amusement. 

 

“Xiu Yan, are you ok?" He asked, while Xiu Yan blushed and shook her head. 

 

“This is wonderful. Truly wonderful. Just wait until I tell my cousins.” She laughed. 

 

“This is ridiculous.” Jun Xiu blushed as he held onto Tai Yan’s hands. 

 

“I’m sleepy and it’s all your fault!” She accused playfully. 

 

“Honey, you are the one who brought up the matter of who should get the bed.” Jun Xiu yawned. 

 

“We wouldn’t end up sitting here on the chair if you agreed to sleep on the bed.” Tai Yan pouted while her husband chuckled playfully. 

 

“I don’t have the heart to let my dearest Tai Yan sleep on the cold floor.” Jun Xiu smiled at her, causing her to blushed. 

 

“You know something, dearest?” Jun Xiu whispered, as he pulled her into his arm, causing her to squirm and blushed miserably. 

 

“What?” 

 

“It wouldn’t be so bad if we shared the bed last night.” Jun Xiu whispered mischievously. He was starting to enjoy teasing his wife. He enjoy the squirming she gave him when he embraced her playfully and he truly adored the way her cheeks glow when he make fun of her lightly. Probably this is a new feeling that he loves to explored as someone's husband. 

 

“I wouldn’t want to shared.” 

 

“Sharing is good, don’t you know that?” He whispered again, as he breathe down her neck impishly. 

 

“Depends on what you mean by sharing.” She mumbled, causing him to laughed softly at her. 

 

“Sweetheart.” 

 

“I feel weird, really weird.” Tai Yan told her husband, as her cheeks started to burn in the shade of crimson fire, “Why would you feel weird, darling?” Jun Xiu asked, turning her around and tilted her chin to make her looked deep into his eyes. The consequence of his action almost cost them to kissed but Tai Yan pulled away immediately, “Jun...Jun Xiu. I’m not used to those endearments.” She blushed again. Jun Xiu just laughed and pulled her back into his arms and this time, he stole a tiny kissed from her cheek. 

 

“Get used to it then because that’s what I will called you each day and night for the rest of our life together as husband and wife.” Jun Xiu whispered amorously. 

 

“Stopped pretending you are asleep.” Yun Hao whispered, causing Mei Ying to sprang her eyes opened immediately at his words. 

 

“Geez Yun Hao, how do you know that I'm awake?” 

 

“I know everything about my love.” He whispered naughtily, causing her to blushed slightly. 

 

“You don’t know everything about me.” Mei Ying pouted, looking at him tenderly. He noticed that when she said that, there was a slight sadness in her eyes before pulling her into his arms immediately. 

 

“There’s nothing I want to know right now.” Yun Hao whispered, while Mei Ying blushed at his statement. 

 

“Truly.” She chuckled slightly. 

 

“Yeah.” 

 

“I loved you and I want to loved you. There's nothing more that I’m yearning in my entire life.” Mei Ying smiled happily. 

 

“Surely feels good to see me early in the morning, huh?” Yun Hao teased, causing Mei Ying to blushed. 

 

“Hmmm, I feel better.” Mei Ying declared happily, as she pulled away, placing her hands on her own forehead, “I can see that. Now, why don’t you make me feel better? I’m feeling sick and sluggish.” 

 

“Your sick? How? Where?” Mei Ying asked worriedly. 

 

“Mei Ying, I’m sickly in loved with you. Please help? Is there any remedy for me?” He joked, kissing her fingers lovingly, yet playfully. 

 

“You naughty boy.” She pouted, pulling her hands away from him instantly. 

 

“Mei Ying.” 

 

“What?" 

 

“I want a kissed. A proper kissed.” He said boldly, much to her amusement. She blushed at his request and turned away. He chuckled and pulled her back, claiming her lips for his own. She squirmed slightly and caressed his flushing cheeks tenderly, without realizing that there were naughty features watching them silently.