The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 12 

 

“Huh?” Mei Ying questioned, looking at him as she narrowed her eyes. 

 

“It’s for you to put in your...you know, uses it to.” Yun Hao said, as he turned extremely red. 

 

“Oh, my god.” Zhu Xian laughed bewilderedly while Mei Ying fumed. 

 

“Quit making fun of me.” Mei Ying said, and slammed the door in Yun Hao's face again, after throwing the apples at him. 

 

“Ouch. What did I do wrong?” Yun Hao asked Zhu Xian, who’s laughing continuously by now. 

 

“Yun Hao Ge, you are oh, so doomed.” She laughed again, and ran away. 

 

“Hey, Mei Lin. You won’t looked like a real girl at all if you don’t...” 

 

“Shut up!” Mei Ying yelled, from inside her room. 

 

“But...” 

 

“Yun Hao.” She said, poking her face out of the window, grinning at him. 

 

“What?” 

 

“I will make you fall for me, I swear. How dare you say I won’t looked like a real girl?” She asked, and slammed the window shut, causing Yun Hao to sighed. 

 

“This isn't good.” He mumbled, as Zhu Xian reappeared from her room, smiling at Yun Hao sweetly. 

 

Mei Ying inhaled some air into her lungs as she looked at herself into the mirror, looking at her now boyish reflection. Oh sure, she looks slightly like a boy now but in a couple of minutes, she will transformed into the Mei Ying Gongzhu once again, who’s truly well-known for her beauty throughout all of Mongolia. Mei Ying, she’s known as the most beautiful Gongzhu in Mongolian history. 

 

“Mei Lin! What's taking you so long?!” Yun Hao yelled impatiently, while Mei Ying grinned to herself. 

 

“Be patient.” 

 

“What?” 

 

“I said, be patient.” 

 

Mei Ying smiled and took some foundation powder and dabbed it onto her face moderately. Then she worked on her eyebrows, highlighting the thick curve and then her long eyelashes.  The beautiful Mongolian Da Gongzhu is back. 

 

“Mei Lin.” Yun Hao called again. 

 

“Just keep your mouth shut. I can’t concentrate on the makeup.” She frowned slightly and continued to apply some baby blue eyeshadow on both of her eyelids properly and then dabbed some blushed onto her cheeks, making her looked angelic and natural. Actually, Mei Ying didn’t have to wear makeup to looked beautiful as her natural beauty is more appealing but then again, she’s yearning to wear those stuff again, and she couldn’t resists the temptation, “What is he doing inside for so long?” Yun Hao sighed, looking at Zhu Xian who’s laughing slightly. She shrugged and smiled at Yun Hao when her laughter ceased. 

 

“You will see.” Zhu Xian smiled. 

 

“I will be out in a minute!” Mei Ying yelled. 

 

“He’s been saying that for the past half hour.” Yun Hao laughed slightly. 

 

Mei Ying pulled her black hair down and blushed slightly as her heart started to beat faster. She took the hairbrush and started brushing her hair gently as she used to do. She missed the way she pampered herself and now, her minds were set onto something, she didn’t know how to set the Chinese Hans’s hairstyle. 

 

“I don’t know how to tie my hair!” She announced, opening the door, making Yun Hao looked at her bewilderedly. Zhu Xian just laughed and bow to her. 

 

“Huang Da Mei Lin Jie Jie, Huang Zhu Xian greets you with respect and offers her service.” Zhu Xian smiled as Mei Ying returned the smiled elegantly. 

 

“Aw, Mei Mei, dispense with formalities, we aren't at home.” Mei Ying laughed and after a moment, she finally noticed Yun Hao's eyes were glued to her. She blushed at the realization and shook him slightly. 

 

“Hello? Are you still here or are you in heaven?” She asked playfully. 

 

“Huh?” He said, his face flushing slightly. 

 

“Anyone knows how to pulled up the hair in Chinese Hans’s way? I can’t. It’s so difficult.” She said, smiling at Yun Hao who’s stunned with her beauty by now. Never in his life had he seen such a beautiful girl liked her. He was now immersed, “Here, let me helped.” Zhu Xian said, smiling while Yun Hao sat down quietly in the corner of the room. His face was as flushed as ever and he felt adrenaline rushing through his veins and his heart was pumping blood way faster than before. He wondered to himself about the weird emotion that he was feeling. 

 

“I can’t believe this.” He mumbled. 

 

“Believe it or not, I’m a beautiful girl now.” Mei Ying said, sticking her tongue out playfully while Zhu Xian laughed, “Tien Ah.” He sighed and looked away, trying to get his mind off of her. 

 

“Didn’t you apply lipsticks, Da Ge?” Zhu Xian asked, looking at Mei Ying's hot pink lips. 

 

“Do I need lipsticks to looked beautiful? It’s already beautiful.” She said teasingly, stealing a glanced at Yun Hao who’s blushing at her statement. 

 

“You didn’t apply lipsticks?” He asked. 

 

“No, of course not. My lips are already red.” She laughed and looked at the mirror again. 

 

“Actually, I don’t even need makeup to looked beautiful.” She laughed again, causing Yun Hao to looked at her bewilderedly. 

 

“What's that supposed to mean?” He asked, looking down at the floor. Silently, he prayed to god not to let him fall for this ‘Beautiful boy’. 

 

“Natural beauty.” Zhu Xian laughed. 

 

“Huh? What?” Yun Hao asked, looking at Zhu Xian. 

 

“I said, natural beauty. Everyone in our family is beautiful, I mean, good-looking.” Zhu Xian said, and attended to her sister’s hair once again. She applied some hair clips into her hair and smiled happily. 

 

“Why can’t you put makeup properly? This isn't right.” Zhu Xian mumbled, while Yun Hao looked at the sisters bewilderedly. 

 

“What?” 

 

“Da Ge isn't applying makeup properly. It’s just some slight colouring on his face.” Zhu Xian laughed. 

 

“Oh, heck. You know I hate thick makeup.” She sighed and looked into the mirror.