The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 16 

 

Yun Hao couldn’t helped but worried when Mei Ying was brought into a room where there were so many women around, entertaining their clients. Yun Hao started to sweat as soon as he saw Mei Ying as another man grabbed her but Mei Ying pushed the guy away and eyed a sad looking girl. It must be the girl that’s asking for helped. 

 

“Excuse me, good-looking sir. Are you looking for girls?” A lady with thick makeup asked Yun Hao. He was sweating all over but thinking about Mei Ying, he nodded and smiled. 

 

“Shi. This is my first time here and I want a really...” 

 

“Oh, I see. I see what you need. Let me introduced you to some highly recommended girls.” She said. 

 

“This is He La Gu Niang, Xiao Yuan Gu Niang, Shun...” 

 

“I’m not interested in them.” He said in a rather disgusted tone. 

 

“May I know what kind of girls may interests you?” 

 

“New girls. Inexperienced.” He said, eyeing Mei Ying. 

 

“But Xian Sheng, they will be expensive, if you know what I mean.” 

 

“I know, dammit! Just get me that new girl! The one that’s wearing the ruby hairclip!” Yun Hao said, fuming as he hit the table with his knuckled impatiently. Now, Yun Hao was surprises at his own action. Never did he know that he could fumed so miserably. 

 

“Oh, that new girl? She’s costly.” 

 

“I don't care!” Yun Hao said in a rather frustrated mode. He reached inside his pocket and took out a few gold coins, “Tell me if you need more.” 

 

“Shi, Shi, I’m sure you will be satisfied by her.” 

 

“Dammit! I want you not to wastes my time! Just get her! Plus, get the girl who’s wearing the green dress!” Yun Hao said angrily. 

 

“Shi, Xian Sheng.” 

 

As Mei Ying was brought to Yun Hao, she was struggling miserably but at the sight of him, she smiled gently. 

 

“Sure, Ayi. This type of person is just my tastes.” She said, and winked at Yun Hao. 

 

“You found the girl?” Yun Hao whispered, pulling Mei Ying onto his lap. Mei Ying was shocked at his action but continued to played along with him while blushing miserably. He eyed the other girl who was standing beside her properly and sighed. Mei Ying nodded and looked at him intently. 

 

“I don’t even know why I’m doing this.” Yun Hao sighed. 

 

“Oh hey, it’s all your idea, not mine, Xian Sheng.” Mei Ying whispered, while Yun Hao grinned. 

 

“Ok! Ayi! Give me a room!” Yun Hao yelled, like a drunkard, much to Mei Ying's amusement. 

 

“Hey.” Mei Ying said, giving him a glare, causing him to laughed silently at her funny expression. 

 

“What? Oh heck, lady. I have paid for you and now, you must satisfy my needs.” He said. Mei Ying was now starting to get very disgusted with his words. 

 

“I will give you a good piece of my mind once we get out of this place!” She said angrily. 

 

“I don’t care whether you like it or not. You will entertain me tonight.” He said, and pushed her into the room, causing the girl that’s wearing the green dressed to shivered. 

 

“Jie Jie. I thought you said he's...” 

 

“He’s nuts.” 

 

“What? Nuts? Ok, stop talking and you, lie down there.” He laughed and opened the window. Mei Ying rolled her eyes heavenward, disbelieving what she has saw and heard. 

 

“I can’t believe this.” She said, slapping her forehead laughingly. 

 

“Can’t believe what?!” Yun Hao asked out loud involuntarily, as he looked at the other girl who was glaring at him and Mei Ying. 

 

“I can't believe I aroused you so soon, Xian Sheng.” She said, pouting as Yun Hao mumbled something incoherently. He was, needless to say, blushing miserably at their so-called conversation by now. 

 

“Jump down.” Yun Hao said, while Mei Ying nodded and pulled the girl into her arms to followed Yun Hao closely. Zhu Xian laughed miserably at Mei Ying and Yun Hao as they rode their carriage to their destination as soon as they dropped the girl that they saved back to her house. 

 

“Quit laughing.” Mei Ying and Yun Hao said in unison, as they helped Zhu Xian down from the carriage. 

 

“I can’t believe it. Oh, tell me it’s not true?” She laughed again, causing Mei Ying to pulled her ear. 

 

“Let go.” She said, still laughing. 

 

“It's true.” Yun Hao pouted. 

 

“Oh. Ok, ok..” Zhu Xian said, as her laughter ceased. 

 

“Jie, I mean, Da Ge, who gave you that hairclip? It’s so nice.” She said, and took a very good looked at it. She then looked at Yun Hao who was blushing by now. Mei Ying was grinning and looked at Yun Hao in a rather loving way, “Oh, my darling dear husband here, of course.” She said, laughing while Zhu Xian turned pale immediately. 

 

“You are married?!” She gasps. 

 

“No, silly. He gave me this.” Mei Ying said, taking it off and handed it to Zhu Xian who was examining it properly. She smiled and took a very good looked at Yun Hao. 

 

“You know, this symbolized...” 

 

“Aren’t you going to take those off? You really looked like a girl now and as you know, I can be aroused easily.” He teased Mei Ying mercilessly, interrupting Zhu Xian immediately before she can say anything about the ruby hairclip. He blushed awfully as Mei Ying looked at him intently. 

 

“No.” She smiled and wrapped her hands around Yun Hao’s shoulder mischievously, causing him to shivered at her action as she breath down his neck playfully. 

 

“You have paid for me and I should satisfy your needs.” She said, causing him to blushed and squirmed slightly. 

 

“Tien Ah. Both of you. Will you quit it?” Zhu Xian said, as she started to laughed miserably again. 

 

“Oh, I can’t wait. Here, let me give you a kissed.” He laughed slightly and pulled her closer, causing her to pout and pushed him away.