The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 27 

 

“Mei Ying, darling, wake up.” Yun Hao held her hands under her blanket and whispered her name in her ear, “Ew. Yuck. So mushy. I can’t stand this anymore.” Zhu Xian laughed as she rushed outside with Xiu Ying who’s laughing as well. 

 

“Poor Da Jie.” Tai Yan said, looking at her husband who’s busy tugging on her sleeves. 

 

“I could uses some endearments, too.” He whispered. 

 

“Stop it.” She blushed again. 

 

“I’m so sorry to caused all of these troubles. I didn’t realized that it would give her such a big shocked.” The Mongolian king sighed. 

 

“The poor thing. Taiyi, will she be alright?” Qianlong asked, looking down at his son who’s still holding onto Mei Ying's hand worriedly. 

 

“She’s completely alright but she’s having a very high fever, Huang Shang, don’t worry.” 

 

“She better be alright or Da Ah Ge will totally be upset with everything, too.” Qianlong sighed as he looked down at his son again. 

 

“Yun Hao.” Mei Ying whispered in her sleep uncomfortably, as everyone shook his or her heads. 

 

“Silly kids.” Qianlong sighed, starting to see the funny sight of the situation. Life is indeed ironic. Just looked at his son. He wanted to run away from the engagement but it happened to be that he met the person that he loved and that particular person is the same person that he wanted to run away from. 

 

“I’m here, Mei Ying. Opened your eyes, please?” Yun Hao whispered again, as Mei Ying's tears fell down her cheeks. 

 

“Yun Hao. Don’t leave me. Don’t...Fu Wang. No, Fu Wang.” She mumbled again, causing her father to shake his head as well. 

 

“Yes, indeed. Silly kids. Why can’t they just followed the rules at least this once?” He sighed and turned to looked at Jun Xiu and Tai Yan. 

 

“My hair are standing hearing your voice, Jun Xiu. Those endearments are supposed to be in your chamber?” He teased, as Tai Yan and Jun Xiu turned red. 

 

“Excuse us, father-in-law.” Jun Xiu said, and pulled his wife outside in embarrassment. 

 

During that night in Mei Ying's room in the forbidden palace, her forehead started to sweat out and her hands trembled against the cold of the night. Hearing her earrings jingle while she move and twisted on the bed, Yun Hao woke up immediately and looked down at her gorgeous feature. 

 

“Yun Hao.” She said, opening her eyes as her tears fell onto her cheeks again. 

 

“Mei Ying.” 

 

“Yun Hao.” She said, and fell into his warm arms. Her grief were beyond tears, thinking that she wouldn’t be able to loved him anymore. 

 

“Don’t loved me. Don’t loved me.” She uttered incoherently, while her tears wetted Yun Hao’s formal attire gradually. As hard as he try not to, Yun Hao couldn't helped but chuckled silently at her action. 

 

“What are you saying, silly girl?" 

 

“Don’t loved me. It will only caused you trouble, Yun Hao. I'm a Mongolian Gongzhu. Mei Ying Gongzhu. If Fu Wang finds out that I fell for you, he will execute you.” She mumbled again. 

 

“Is this what you are afraid of? Is this the reason that you are afraid to loved me fully?” He asked, while she cried. 

 

“Please don’t loved me. Go away please?” 

 

“Mei Ying, don’t be silly. I will always loved you, no matter what.” 

 

“Yun Hao, you can’t.” 

 

“Tell me, why I can’t?” 

 

“Because it will cost you your life.” 

 

“It will not.” Yun Hao said, and pulled her towards him, kissing her lips yearningly, exploring the new feelings as she squirmed and blushed in his arms. 

 

“Don’t.” She mumbled, as they broke apart from the kissed. 

 

“I will always loved my betrothed. Do you know that we are actually betrothed to each other? You are Mei Ying Gongzhu, the person that’s betrothed to me, Qing Dynasty’s Da Ah Ge.” He mumbled, causing her to stiffened in his arms. 

 

“Surprised?” He asked. 

 

“How ironic, darling.” Jun Xiu chuckled playfully as Tai Yan shivered. She looked at her wet white outfit and blushed slightly. The hot water somehow made her delicate skin feels sored. 

 

“Don’t come near me.” She pouted again. 

 

“Do I looked liked a monster that will eat you alive?” Jun Xiu asked, causing Tai Yan to blushed. 

 

“No, not really." 

 

“Not really? What do you mean by that, darling?” 

 

“You looked liked a predator looking at his prey.” She whispered, and tried to distangle her waist from his grasps, “Am I that dangerous? Oh, dear. My darling, dear wife.” He said, and teasingly pulled her closer. 

 

“Um, I’m not used to all of these Jun Xiu.” 

 

“Your arms must hurt. I'm sorry.” Jun Xiu whispered, chuckling slightly. 

 

“It’s my job to pour you tea.” 

 

“And it is my job to take a looked at it.” 

 

“Oh no, you don’t. I’m tired and I want to sleep.” She muttered incoherently, as he kissed her neck playfully, “Sleep? Oh, good. I will be glad to...” 

 

“I’m not sharing.” Tai Yan said playfully, as he turned slightly pale. 

 

“You are not?” 

 

“Shi, I'm not sharing.” 

 

“But that’s what husband and wife should do. They shared everything with each other.” Jun Xiu winked. 

 

“But...” 

 

“No buts. It’s not liked I’m going to hurt you. Anyway, let me see your arm. The water must have hurtled you.” He said, and pulled her to sit on his lap. 

 


 

A/N: New Jaejoong and Yuri fanfic coming up so stay tuned for more updates 

- butt3rflyl0v3r