The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 10 

 

“Yun Hao?” Mei Ying asked, grinning. 

 

“I thought you said you wanted to go to the brothel? Why in the world are you standing here like a donkey?” She asked, looking at him intently. 

 

“You are underage.” Was his lamest excuses for standing in the middle of the road. She grinned, knowing that he has never been to a brothel before. 

 

“So?” She asked. 

 

“So, you are not allowed there.” He said, and looked at her desperately. 

 

“Yun Hao.” 

 

“I was just joking. You really want to go there?” He asked, his eyes still attached to her ear. He sighed solemnly and shook his head after a minute of daydreaming. 

 

“You were saying?” He asked, looking at her intently. 

 

“Why weren’t you listening? I was saying the same thing over and over again.” Mei Ying pouted. Right then and there, something caught Yun Hao's attention. 

 

“You are right. Come on, let’s go. Let’s have some fun once and for all.” He grinned and that particular statement caused Mei Ying to halt and looked at him seriously. 

 

“Are you for real?” She asked bewilderedly. Yun Hao is slightly happy with the changes as he knew that what he thought might be right. He didn't think that Mei Ying is a boy but a pretty young lady in disguises. He suspected it since the morning he saw Mei Ying drinking her tea. Only a lady can do that in such a proper and elegant way. Besides, she didn't smell like a guy either. The night that he slept with her flashed into his mind. Mei Ying's scent was somehow different. It’s more fragrantly feminine. Plus, her ear. The ear that caught his attention is a great deal. 

 

“Yes.” He smiled impishly. 

 

“I’m sure they have a lot of girls that...” 

 

“Yun Hao!” Mei Ying gasps. 

 

“What?" 

 

“Aren’t you afraid of...you know? ual transmitted diseases?” Mei Ying asked incoherently, causing Yun Hao to hold back his laughter. 

 

“Well Mei Lin, it looks like you are afraid of something here.” He smiled tenderly while she blushed. 

 

“Whoa. Girls here sure are attracted to you, Mei Lin.” Yun Hao whispered, while Mei Ying sighed, trying to pushed away the girls that are approaching her. She was thinking about killing Yun Hao when they get out of the brothel. 

 

“I'm going to killed you.” She whispered, and mocked a grinned at Yun Hao who’s keeping his cool attitude. 

 

“Well.” He laughed. 

 

“Zheng Yun Hao. Get me out of here.” 

 

“Oh, hey, I thought that you wanted to...” 

 

“You are the one who wants to come here, not me.” She said, turning red. Yun Hao somehow had this funny feeling that she’s fuming inside. 

 

“Those girls are pretty.” He shrugged. 

 

“I'm not interested in pretty girls! Do you not get it?!” She said, fuming while Yun Hao laughed. 

 

“Ew. Get off of me. Yuck.” She said, and rushed out of the brothel immediately, causing Yun Hao to followed after her. She pouted and pushed him away from her. 

 

“What were you thinking? I’m not that type of person.” She said, while Yun Hao laughed. 

 

“What do you mean you are not that type of person, Mei Lin? Come on, those girls...” 

 

“Are disgusting and that’s final.” She said, and turned to looked at him. 

 

“And why are you following me?! You are sick!” She said angrily, while he laughed. 

 

“I really don’t get it. Why are you so angry? Most guys are so interested in girls and you are not interested in girls? I’m amuses.” He said, and at that sentences, Mei Ying went into the room and turned back around to looked at Yun Hao angrily. 

 

“Go back there if you want.” She said, and slammed the door in his small, oval-shaped face. Yun Hao laughed slightly and rushed back to his own room that’s on the opposite of hers. 

 

“Zheng Yun Hao!” She yelled out suddenly, as he rushed back to her room. 

 

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong?” 

 

“What in the name of heaven is this?” She asked, coming out of her room. 

 

“Where is Xiu Yan Ge Ge?” Zai Zhong asked. 

 

“Xiu Yan Jie Jie isn't feeling well today.” Xiu Ying said, and smiled at Zai Zhong who’s nodding silently. 

 

“Does she need someone to attend to her?” Zai Zhong asked worriedly, while Xiu Ying frowned, shaking her head playfully. 

 

“I don’t think so.” She smiled as Tai Yan came out and looked at Zai Zhong happily. 

 

“San Ah Ge. You are here but why so early?” She asked, as he waved a letter in front of her, causing her to smiled. 

 

“My brother’s letter for you. Boy, both of you are so caring and...” He said, teasing Tai Yan as she grabbed the letter from him and blushed. 

 

“Don’t teases me or I will tell your brother.” She grinned. Xiu Ying and Zai Zhong looked at each other before they bursts out laughing. 

 

“Oh, my god. I can’t believe I’m seeing this. San Ah Ge. You are oh, so doomed.” Xiu Ying laughed horribly, leaning against the wall. 

 

“Xiu Ying Gongzhu, careful.” Zai Zhong laughed along with her. 

 

“I think she’s sickly in love with your brother.” She said. Tai Yan was too busy reading the letter and as usual, she smiled and grinned like a Cheshire cat. 

 

Dear Tai Yan Gongzhu, 

 

I'm truly convinced that the arrangement was a fated one and I want you to know that I was overwhelmed when I received your letter. I supposed it was beautiful as it came right from the bottom of your heart. As you know, you will be brought to Beijing in a couple of days for our matrimonial ceremony. Perhaps you are upset, I mean...perhaps you are still upset about tying the knot so early to someone you never even met before in a foreign land but believe me, I’m in no condition to make you feel bad about it. Tai Yan Gongzhu, why not we meet each other before the journey begins? I will be truly blessed if you agree to this. Maybe it’s not right according to Mongolian and Manchurian customs but hey, there’s no harm in doing so, right? I have a question to asked you here in this letter and you can considered this not an arrangement between two countries anymore as I’m personally asking you this now. Will you do me the utmost honour in matrimonial bliss? I will be waiting for your reply in anticipation. 

 

Your betrothed, 

 

Jun Xiu

 


 

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!