The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 28 

 

“What?” She mumbled, between their kisses and pushed him away slightly. 

 

“I'm your betrothed.” He sighed, looking at her flushing cheeks. 

 

“What is going on? Am I still dreaming?” She mumbled, as he sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her. 

 

“Looked at me. If I’m a dream, I will fade away, right?” He asked, while her tears fell onto her cheeks again. 

 

“Yun Hao.” She mumbled. 

 

“Da Ah Ge. Forgive me for disrupting your moment with Mei Ying Da Gongzhu but Huang Shang wants her to take a bowl of medicine that Lao Taiyi prescribed earlier.” One of the maids said, and looked at the gorgeous Gongzhu intently. She was marveling at the beauty of the famous Mongolian Gongzhu. 

 

“Oh, thank you.” 

 

“Is there anything else, Da Ah Ge?” 

 

“No, no. Thank you, Yiyun. I really appreciate your remembrance. Thank you. If I need your services, I will summon you but for now, you may take your leave and return to your quarter and prepared a meal for Mei Ying Gongzhu and asked a few maids here to take care of her as I will be leaving in a moment.” 

 

“Shi.” 

 

“And one more thing. I have a few things to say to Mei Ying Gongzhu. Would you pleases informed me if Huang Ah Ma comes?” Yun Hao asked. 

 

“Shi, Da Ah Ge.” She said, and curtsied before leaving. 

 

“Da Ah Ge?” She asked, mouth gape opened. 

 

“Shi, Mei Ying Da Gongzhu.” He smiled. 

 

“Life is so ironic.” She said, looking at him intently. 

 

“No, loved is so ironic. It looks liked we are going to loved each other for the rest of eternity.” Yun Hao said, and kissed her hands. 

 

"I didn't know that we are..." 

 

"Me, too. If I have known, I wouldn't have run away." He said, as he wrapped his arms around her waist, causing her to shivered slightly. She just smiled and placed her forehead on his. 

 

"Hey, that's enough, both of you. Fu Wang and Huang Shang summons you." Zhu Xian pouted while Yun Hao and Mei Ying blushed. 

 

"What are you doing here, Zhu Xian?" Yun Hao asked. 

 

"Breaking into my future Jie Fu's resident." She giggled again. 

 

“Let me see.” Jun Xiu said, and held out his hands towards Tai Yan who’s turning blue at his gesture. 

 

“Tai Yan.” He warned, looking at her pale, yet beautiful face. 

 

“I, um...I don’t think it’s a good idea to.” She trembled slightly as he held her hands, trying to make sure that it won’t freeze under his touches. 

 

“For god sake, we are husband and wife, darling. Why would you want to be afraid of me? I’m not going to hurt you, don’t you know that?” He whispered, as she silently nodded. 

 

“Here.” Jun Xiu whispered, as he kissed her reddish arm, causing her to blushed at his action. She was wordlessly red by now as she tried as hard as she could not to bursts into a pool of emotions. 

 

“What...What’s that for?” She asked, and tried to looked away but he forced her to looked at him gently. 

 

“A remedy for your sore arm. A husband’s kissed is the best medicine for a wife who’s injured. It’s the best medicine that I can afford right now as it contains loved from the bottom of my heart and I hope it can cured you as soon as possible. It pained me as well to see you injured, even if it’s just a slight injury.” Jun Xiu smiled. Tai Yan’s eyes started to swell up with tears. She felt somehow guilty for not replying to his gesture of loved. It’s been 3 days already since their marriage and she’s been avoiding him liked a frightened prey. She acted as if his gesture in winning her heart was something that’s forbidden but he really didn’t care and continued his effort to win her heart instead. Her face flushed again, but this time, it was due to sadness. Jun Xiu looked up and saw her face before kissing her hand again. This time, her tears fell onto her delicate cheeks. 

 

“Why are you crying, my love?” He asked. 

 

“Sorry. I’m sorry. Please forgive me?” She mumbled incoherently. 

 

“You are sorry for marrying me?” Jun Xiu asked; with uncertainties in his eyes. At this point, she bursts into complete tears. 

 

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I haven’t been displaying my loved for you as a wife. I'm really sorry. I'm truly blessed to have such a caring husband liked you. I shouldn’t have doubted your loved towards me. I didn’t mean to reject you. It’s just that...” She mumbled incoherently, but her words died in as Jun Xiu took her lips in his by surprised. 

 

“Why feel sorry when you can loved me with all of your heart?” He asked, as he lingered his lips passionately on her somehow slightly exposed nape. She blushed immediately at his action but surely, this time, she will allowed herself to be caressed by her husband and indeed, she felt whole and complete, despite of her shyness and nervousness towards his loving and caressing act. 

 

Her heart was beating fast while Jun Xiu smiled and chuckled slightly at her nervousness. When he lingered his long fingers on her white Manchurian outfit’s buttons, she squirmed slightly. 

 

“I know you are not ready yet so let’s not go too fast. Let’s just shared the bed.” 

 

"But..." 

 

"Tai Yan, sweetheart, you are trembling, just looked at you." Jun Xiu teased. 

 

"I don't want to be a bad..." 

 

"You will never be bad, trust me. Come now, it's late so let's turned in." Jun Xiu said, after giving her a last kissed on her forehead. 

 

"Jun Xiu." 

 

"We will talked about this over breakfast okay, honey?" He asked, and held her hand lovingly as soon as he covered both of them under the same red blanket. 

 

“Fu Wang.” 

 

“I can’t believe that you jumped into conclusions! What has gotten into you?!” The Mongolian king scolded his daughter, for the first time in front of Qianlong. 

 

“Sorry, Fu Wang. I was...” 

 

“You were letting passion take over! I can’t believe it! You are sickly in loved with him that you accused his father for wanting to take you as a concubine?!” Her father scolded again, as Mei Ying blushed. 

 

“You didn’t tell me that my betrothed is not fat and extremely young and handsome.” She pouted while Yun Hao chuckled and blushed slightly at her compliment.

 

“You silly girl. Why would I want to marry you off to someone who’s my age? Now, I want you to apologized to Huang Shang. Favor accusing him and plus, you owed me an apology. You gave me a heart attack when you ran away.” He said, as he looked at his blushing daughter. 

 

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said such words. I didn’t realized that I, um...Huang Shang.” Mei Ying mumbled shyly, unwilling to looked into Qianlong’s eyes. She’s truly embarrassed for what she had said earlier. She secretly glanced at Yun Hao who’s grinning at her cheekily. 

 

“You don’t have to apologized, dear girl. Perhaps you weren't properly introduced to my son and it caused you to run away from your palace.” Qianlong laughed slightly and glared at his son who’s looking down on the floor liked a good boy by now. He couldn’t afford to looked at his Huang Ah Ma now. 

 

“And you, you silly boy. What makes you think that I want you to marry some ugly Gongzhu? Are you aware that all Mongolian Gongzhu are beautiful and soulful? You silly boy. I think I have spoilt you too much.” Qianlong started, much to the Mongolian king’s amusement. 

 

“Sorry, Huang Ah Ma.” Yun Hao mumbled, and glanced at Mei Ying who’s blushing by now. 

 

“Immature.” Qianglong said in disgusts, as he saw the looked on Yun Hao’s face. 

 

“Anyway, Huang Da Jie, now that I’m married to Jun Xiu. I don’t think you have to get married to formed a pact anymore, right, Fu Wang?” Tai Yan asked, and naughtily winked at her Fu Wang. Her husband almost went bonkers at his wife’s statement. 

 

“Yeah. They don’t have to get married anymore since both of them ran away before. Now, all of their wish will come true. How sweet.” Jun Xiu said, looking at Yun Hao and Mei Ying who's turning blue at this point.

 


 

A/N: As you guys already know, I will be starting a new fanfiction starring Yuri and Jaejoong and have come up with a description so here you guys go :)

Hope you guys will continue to stay tuned for more updates about the new upcoming fanfic

'Everything was so perfect in Yuri and Jaejoong's relationship and thought that it will go on forever, even when they are married but everything goes down the drained when worked takes Jaejoong away all the time. Even during special occasion. Not being able to stand it any longer, Yuri leaves him and give him the opportunity of what's important in his life. Will Jaejoong realized what's important? Or will he loses Yuri forever?'

- butt3flyl0v3r