The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 23 

 

“How is she? Why is she unconscious again? Is she alright? Taiyi, is there anything we can do to helped her?" Yun Hao asked, after the Taiyi left the room to talked personally to Yun Hao about Mei Ying's condition. 

 

“Hui, Da Ah Ge. She’s probably just too tired.” 

 

“Yes, perhaps, but please explained why all she wanted to do is sleep? I just don’t get it.” Yun Hao sighed solemnly while he looked at the sleeping Mei Ying lovingly. 

 

“I’m sorry, Da Ah Ge. There is nothing I can do about it. Normally, these type of sickness can only be cured by the patient themselves.” Taiyi said, as he took his leave politely. 

 

Yun Hao shook his head and went to the bed where Mei Ying has been sleeping on. He smiled down at her beauty and calmness when she’s asleep. She looked liked a goddess. He thought about the words that she said to him. Why would he hate her if he knew who she is? She’s just simply too wonderful to be hated. He doesn’t have the heart to hate her, even if her intention is his life. She doesn’t know that he’s the heir of China’s throne and she simply doesn’t throw herself at his feet liked any other girls would do. She’s simply lovable. The only thing that makes him feel forever so remorseful is that she’s afraid to admit that she loves him. Yun Hao just don’t understand why, “Wo Ai Ni. Wo Yong Yuen Ai Ni, Mei Ying.” He whispered, as he her hair lovingly. Of course, she’s still asleep but he couldn’t helped but whispered those words to her. He smiled bitterly and took her hand, placing it on his cheeks. 

 

“If you are afraid that we can’t be together after you proclaim your loved to me, I promise you that we will be together. No matter in what lifetime and what formed we are in, we will always be together. As long as we loved each other.” Yun Hao said sorrowfully. He smiled bitterly and brought her hand to his heart-shaped lips and placed a long kissed on each of her long fingers that are so delicate and deliciously fragrant. 

 

“Please wake up and tell me that you loved me. I'm willing to wait for all eternity for you to say those three words to me but please Mei Ying, please don’t tortured us any further. I really do not care who you are, I really don’t. I just want to hear you say those words as I loved you deeply. You are the first person to ascend the throne in my heart and you will be the only one to own my heart. You are the empress of my heart and I promise you, there’s no harm in confessing your loved to me as I know there’s no harm in doing so.” Yun Hao said, almost crying, seeing that Mei Ying had began to stirred. Opening her eyes, she smiled up at Yun Hao. He shook his head and kissed her hand. 

 

“It’s about time you woke up.” 

 

“I heard what you whispered to me and I can feel how deep your loved is towards me. Fate is indeed beautiful that it allowed me to meet you.” She said, as she placed her hand on his cheeks. 

 

“Mei Ying, I know that you have the same feelings towards me and I know it’s truly deep, as deep as mine. I know but I'm truly desperate to hear those confirmation from your own sweet mouth. Please don't tortured me any further, please don't tortured yourself and please don't tortured both of us.” He said, pulling her into his arm. Mei Ying smiled in satisfaction to hear his words but at the same time, she felt so devastated, thinking that she couldn’t possibly loved him. 

 

“I’m overwhelmed to hear that, do you know that?” 

 

“Of course, I do.” 

 

“Yun Hao, you don’t know who I am. Perhaps my identity won’t allowed you to loved me and I wouldn’t be allowed to loved you either.” 

 

“We are not blood brother and sister. Blood ties has nothing to do with our emotions so we are free to loved each other. Please accept my loved for you as I’m eager to accept yours.” Yun Hao whispered into her ear. 

 

“I'm not talking about blood ties! I'm not!” She cried again, as she buried her face into his chest sorrowfully. This is such a tortured. An extreme tortured. She loves this person with all of her heart but she kept thinking about Mongolia, her country. She has a responsibility as a Gongzhu and she realized that she couldn’t run away from that particular responsibility. She knows she must go back one day. She couldn’t run away from her own identity forever. 

 

“If you are not talking about blood ties then?” 

 

“Responsibility, Yun Hao. Responsibility. I'm talking about responsibility. I'm a person with burden and responsibility. I have to be responsible if I uttered those words to you. I must accept the consequences and I know that but truly, I'm afraid of the consequences as the result might tear both of us apart and I’m afraid of that but to prove that I feel the same way about you.” She whispered into his ear, as she placed her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck. He was surprised at her abrupt action; thus, he shivered at the sensation she transferred to him from that little kissed. 

 

“I will proclaim my loved to you and I will pronounced those words to you and I will accept the consequences and be responsible of my action if I must. Yun Hao, I loved you. I loved you intensely, with all of my heart and soul. I just want to loved you, now and eternally. I can’t promise that we can be together. Yun Hao, I just want to loved you while I still can.” She whispered, smiling slightly as he pulled away and moved closer to kissed her lips. 

 

“Mei Ying, you will always be able to loved me and I will always be able to loved you. We will always be together and there’s nothing that you should fear.” Yun Hao murmured, between their kisses that were somehow sweet and bitter at the same time. She blushed immediately at his words as both of them started to be breathless. 

 

“I wish we can.” She smiled and embraced him lovingly. 

 

“I’m certain about it, you don’t have to...” 

 

“Let’s not talked about this anymore since it hurts.” She said, pulling away as her tears fell onto her cheeks. 

 

“And it hurts me deeply to see you hurt. I agreed. Let’s not bring up this matter anymore if it hurts us both so much. Let’s not think about the future.” Yun Hao smiled, pulling her back into his arm again. He squeezed her playfully and grinned naughtily. 

 

“Hey.” She blushed as his tightened his hold on her. 

 

“You naughty girl, you gave me the fright of my life. I was afraid that you didn’t loved me.” 

 

“I'm naughty, if you haven’t noticed that.” Mei Ying joked, as tears fell onto her cheeks and flowed onto Yun Hao’s shoulder. 

 

“Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?” He asked, pulling away immediately as she shook her head and laughed, “You didn’t, Yun Hao. You didn’t hurt me. It’s just that.” 

 

“It's just what?” 

 

“It’s just that I never thought that I will have such courage to loved you. I really don’t.” She said, bursting into tears again, as he laughed slightly at her. 

 

“Of course, you do. Zhu Xian told me that you are the bravest in your family to go against your father’s wishes." “You know what his wishes is?” She asked. 

 

“No, but I begged Zhu Xian to tell me but she wouldn't. I wondered what has gotten into her?” Yun Hao laughed slightly while Mei Ying smirked. 

 

“She’s afraid of the punishment I will give her afterwards.” Mei Ying said jokingly, but deep inside, she’s dead serious about her words as she started to wondered how Zhu Xian is doing right now. She wondered whether she’s well and safe. She wondered about everything but she felt completely comfortable here, in his arm.