The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 2 

 

“I will never marry some awful Mongolian Gongzhu!” Yun Hao said, wailing like a child and looked at Jun Xiu and Zai Zhong miserably. His brothers just looked at him desperately. 

 

“And why are you here in Mongolia then?” Zai Zhong asked, looking at his brother in a rather desperate mood. 

 

“To get married.” Yun Hao sighed. 

 

“Right.” Jun Xiu said, and laughed at his brother. 

 

“But trust me. I’m not that insane to marry some horrible Mongolian Gongzhu.” Yun Hao grinned and looked at his brother cheekily. 

 

“And I believe you are running away from these things?” Jun Xiu questioned. 

 

“You understand me the most.” Yun Hao laughed and peek outside. 

 

“Look, this is only between the three of us so don’t tell Huang Ah Ma that I’m running away.” Yun Hao said, “Running away?” Zai Zhong and Jun Xiu said in unison. 

 

“What about the Mongolian Gongzhu then?” Zai Zhong asked, looking at Yun Hao bewilderedly. 

 

“Oh? You can marry her if you want, I don’t mind.” Yun Hao said, and took off his royal clothing and replaced it with a commoners clothing, grinning to himself as he looked at the mirror. 

 

“Are you aware of what you are doing, Yun Hao? You can causes war between two countries.” Jun Xiu said bewilderedly, while Zai Zhong slapped his own forehead. 

 

“Are you aware that I’m not the only Ah Ge that’s single and available?” Yun Hao asked, grinning like crazy as he went out and climbed the wall, leaving his brothers to sigh at his action. 

 

“Huang Ah Ma won’t be too happy about this.” Zai Zhong sighed while Jun Xiu placed his hand over his brown, tear-dropped shaped eyes, not wanting to see what’s going to happen next. 

 

“Happiness, freedom, here I come.” Yun Hao said, and rode his horse without looking back at his brothers. 

 

“Don’t forget to write.” Zai Zhong said in a rather sarcastic way, causing Yun Hao to laugh slightly and rode faster. Happiness awaits him. 

 

“Zhu Xian! What are you doing in my carriage?!” Mei Ying fumed, as she looked at her youngest sister who’s giggling at her 

 

“I knew this thing will happen. Anyhow, I will be here with you. I figure out that you could uses some companion.” Zhu Xian said, causing Mei Ying to sigh. 

 

“You are a big brat!” She fumed again, and sighed deeply. 

 

“Thank you for the compliment. Now Da Jie, bring me along or I will run off and tell Fu Wang what you are up to.” Zhu Xian threatened, causing Mei Ying to ponder for a moment. She knows that this naughty little sister of hers is capable in doing anything just like her. She will get whatever she wants. 

 

“Ok, you may follow.” 

 

“Yes!” Zhu Xian screamed happily, and looked at her sister intently. 

 

“But in one condition.” 

 

“I agree.” She grin. 

 

“I haven’t even say it yet, Xiao Mei Mei.” Mei Ying sighed. 

 

“I don’t care. I’m just like you. I’m bored of the palace life. I’m tired of being dominated by men and this is the right time to end my suffering.” Zhu Xian grinned, causing Mei Ying to sighed. 

 

“Alright, alright. Whatever it is, just promise me not to reveal our identity as Mongolian Gongzhu and most importantly, never exposes my true identity. I mean, from now on, I'm not your Jie Jie, I’m your Da Ge.” Mei Ying said sternly. 

 

“Oh hey, I’m not that dumb to exposes our identity. Ok, I promise, you don’t have to worry about that Jie...I mean, Da Ge.” 

 

“Good. Now, go back to sleep. You don’t want any panda eyes on your pretty eyes, do you?” Mei Ying said jokingly, “But Da Jie...” 

 

“Da Jie.” 

 

“But Da Ge, I...” 

 

“It’s past your bedtime.” Mei Ying laughed as her sister pout and went back to sleep. 

 

“Goodnight.” 

 

“She what?!” The Mongolian king yelled, early in the morning, causing all of his daughters to look at each other in distress. They know this wouldn’t be too good as they are aware that their eldest sister, Mei Ying Gongzhu must have done something wrong again. Lucky her, she’s the Mongolian king’s favourite, otherwise she will end up on the chopping board. Xiu Yan, being the niece of the Mongolian king is the luckiest of all, she doesn’t even have to be in trouble when this particular Mei Ying knocks on trouble’s door. 

 

“Fu Wang, calm down.” Tai Yan said, as her father placed his hand on her forehead. 

 

“I should have guess this would happen. Mei Ying getting married? That’s too good to be true.” 

 

“Fu Wang, don’t be angry with Huang Da Jie, she’s just...” 

 

“I know, I know, she’s just...” 

 

“She’s just one spoilt brat! Even Zhu Xian isn't here anymore.” Xiu Ying said, pouting, causing everyone to look at her miserably. 

 

“Those two. I will give them a good spanking when they come back.” 

 

“They probably woudn't dare come back, Fu Wang.” Xiu Ying sighed, looking at her father gently, understanding the whole situation. 

 

“She didn’t realize that what she have done might caused Mongolia to have a big war with China. How could she? What will Huang Shang say about this?” He sighed solemnly and looked at his daughters in distressed. 

 

“Fu Wang.” Tai Yan said, looking at her father. 

 

“Fu Wang! I have a great idea! A really great idea!” Xiu Ying cried happily, and jumped around the room happily, “Xiu Ying, Fu Wang don’t have any time to fool around with your pranks. Maybe some other time.” The Mongolian King said in a very fatherly way, as he patted his daughter’s head gently, sighing in despair. The Mongolian king has been a very good father and mother to all of his children ever since his wife’s death. A very good father and he spoil his children a good deal, especially Mei Ying Gongzhu. 

 

“No, no, Fu Wang. This time it isn't a prank. I mean, if there’s a way to avoid any misunderstanding between Mongolia and China then, would you have time to talk to me?” Xiu Ying asked, looking at her father gleefully, causing her father to pay attention to his daughter immediately. 

 

“What if we replace Huang Da Jie with Huang Er Jie?” She asked, much to Tai Yan’s horror and her father’s delight.

 


 

A/N: New Character - Choi Sooyoung as Xiu Ying