The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 21 

 

“Shhh. Don’t announced my arrival.” Yun Hao told the eunuch, and proceeded to rushed into Jun Xiu’s resident with Mei Ying in his arms. He kissed her forehead gently before entering Jun Xiu’s room. Once he entered the bedroom, Yun Hao saw so many ‘Double Happiness’ written all over Jun Xiu’s room and started to wondered to himself. Sighing since he couldn't come up with a solution, he decided to placed Mei Ying down on the bed gently as soon as he saw a mouth gaping Jun Xiu and Zai Zhong rushing into the room. 

 

“Yun Hao!” Both of the brothers cried out in unison. 

 

“Shhh. Huang Ah Ma doesn’t know that I’m back yet.” 

 

“Oh, my god. Who’s that?” Jun Xiu started to freak out and blushed slightly at her beauty. 

 

“She's gorgeous. I thought it was Tai Yan for a bit there.” He said, blushing bewilderedly. 

 

“Yeah, somehow alike.” Zai Zhong added. 

 

“What are you guys talking about?” Yun Hao asked bewilderedly. 

 

“Huh?” 

 

“Anyway, send for Taiyi. I will deal with Huang Ah Ma later.” Yun Hao said. 

 

“Oh, dear. Who is she?” 

 

“A girl, silly and Jun Xiu.” 

 

“Shi?” 

 

“Why are you dressed liked that?” Yun Hao asked, and much to Zai Zhong’s horror, the auspicious hour had arrived. 

 

“Oh, my god. Quick. Quick. Asked someone to send for Taiyi. We have to fetched your bride. Jun Xiu. Quick.” Zai Zhong said, almost bewilderedly as Jun Xiu blushed. 

 

“Oh, no. She will killed me for being late.” 

 

“What is going on here? What bride?” Yun Hao asked slowly, trying to catch up with everything that his comical brothers were saying. 

 

“My bride. I’m getting married tonight. Yun Hao, please get her off of my bed. For god sake, that’s my bridal bed.” He said, while Zai Zhong sighed and dragged Jun Xiu out of the room before he goes crazy. 

 

“Yun Hao.” 

 

“Don’t worry, everything will turned out fine, I promise you.” Yun Hao said, placing her down on his own bed after a moment of panting as a result of running from Jun Xiu’s resident to his own resident. 

 

“I will get Taiyi.” Yun Hao whispered into her ear lovingly, but she refused to let him go. 

 

“No. Stay...Stay here.” She said, holding onto his sleeves as she cried. 

 

“But Mei Ying...” 

 

“Please, I have something to say.” She mumbled incoherently, as she opened her eyes weakly and looked up at him. She tried to smiled but she failed as her tears continued to fall onto her delicate cheeks. 

 

“Mei Ying.” He said, hugging her lovingly. 

 

“Don’t cry. I know you are not feeling well but please don’t cry? It hurts me to see you cry.” He said sadly. 

 

“No, it hurts me.” She mumbled. 

 

“What do you mean by that? Mei Ying, I have a confession to make.” 

 

“No. I don’t want to hear anything. Yun Hao, you don’t know who I am.” Mei Ying mumbled. She loved him dearly that she's scared of losing him. She just wanted to remained liked this forever. She wanted to forget her status as a Gongzhu and loved him for who she really is. 

 

“Please, you must...” He said, starting to get teary eye as well. 

 

“Please don’t say anything that can forced us apart?” Mei Ying whispered. She was starting to realized that he wanted to confessed his loved towards her. It’s not that she didn’t want to hear it. In fact, she’s yearning to hear it. She loves him from the depth of her soul, yet she’s afraid to hear it and it’s all because of her status. Her status somehow horrified her. Her status is only one stage lowered than her father and that made her the second person that had the highest authority in all of Mongolia. She loves him and she knows that she can’t simply be in loved with anyone. She’s forbidden to do so. Little did she know that the person that’s holding her in his arms right now is the person that she’s supposed to loved from the start. 

 

“I love you.” Yun Hao whispered into her ear, as her tears dropped sorrowfully. She was overwhelmed with joy but at the same time, she felt sorrow. 

 

Meanwhile, in Jun Xiu's resident. 

 

Jun Xiu took a peek into his bedroom nervously while Zai Zhong sighed from behind. 

 

“What are you peeking at?” Zai Zhong asked, laughing slightly at his brother's nervousness. 

 

“My wife?” Jun Xiu sighed as his face turned red all over. He blushed miserably while Zai Zhong smacked his arm, “Quit peeking and go inside.” Zai Zhong said, pushing his brother but all Jun Xiu did was stared at Zai Zhong bewilderedly. 

 

“Now what?” 

 

“You want me to go in there?” He asked. 

 

“Oh, god! For heaven sake, she’s your wife! Your one and only wife and she’s waiting for you! Can’t you make a snapped out of it?! You are so annoying!” Zai Zhong scolded, as Jun Xiu blushed. He shook his head and walked unsteadily. 

 

“What if she doesn’t liked me?” He asked, as Zai Zhong sighed. 

 

“That’s your problem.” He teased. 

 

“Hey.” 

 

“Don’t worry, she will liked you. In fact, she will loved you, too. Can’t you see the way she looked deep into your eyes when we were in Mongolia? Oh please, don’t be such a nervous wreck.” Zai Zhong said, rolling his brown, cresent-shaped eyes playfully as Xiu Yan came from behind with her two cousins. 

 

“Why are you people here?” Jun Xiu asked nervously, as Zhu Xian and Xiu Ying looked at each other. 

 

“To see how our sister is handling you.” Xiu Ying said cheekily, as she winked at the sweating Jun Xiu naughtily, “Huh? What?” He asked. Now, he’s completely horrified at the meaning behind his sister-in-law’s word. 

 

“You must be my Jie Fu. Gong Xi, Gong Xi.” Zhu Xian laughed and handed him a red ribbon. 

 

“What’s this for?” He asked, and then looked at Zai Zhong who was busy chatting joyfully with Xiu Yan. They were in their own little world and it’s almost impossible to snapped them back to reality. 

 

“For good luck. It’s a Ruyi.” Zhu Xian laughed bewilderedly while Xiu Ying chuckled. 

 

"Oh, my god. I even need luck. I'm doom." He sighed comically.