The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 29 

 

“True, Huang Shang. They ran away before and now, they don’t even have to see each other ever again.” 

 

“No!” Yun Hao and Mei Ying shouted at their fathers. 

 

“What do you mean no? We are just being considerate, right, Huang Shang? And Mei Ying, I thought you wanted freedom?” Her Fu Wang grinned, causing her to turned extremely pale. Her sister and brother-in-law shook their heads in disbelief. Tai Yan couldn’t believe how much loved can change someone liked her sister. A person who always seeks liberty and freedom through rebellious way. 

 

“Fu Wang.” Mei Ying said, resorting into tears. 

 

“Oh, the poor girl.” Huang Shang laughed. 

 

“Huang Ah Ma, please don’t forced us apart now that we have finally learnt our lesson in life? No, not in life but loved as well, Huang Ah Ma. I'm ashamed of my mistakes but I'm not ashamed to admit that I truly loved Mei Ying Da Gongzhu. I loved her very much. I loved her with all of my forlorn heart.” Yun Hao said, looking at his father tenderly, yet dreamily, causing Mei Ying to blushed at his words. Never in her life had she heard someone say something liked that before. It was sweet and emotional and it made her feel so overwhelmed. 

 

“Fu Wang.” 

 

“What?” 

 

“I want freedom and liberty. True, I crave for them but now I’m begging you to allowed me to loved him. I want liberty but not physically. I want an emotional freedom. I want to loved him with all of my heart. Loving him is something that’s so priceless. Loving Yun Hao is liberty for me. Loving him means that I will be free from all sort of uneasy and longing feelings. I used to think that marriage; loved and relationship are liked a cave, a dark cave that keeps me inside but not anymore. Too bad that I learnt about it the hard way. I really regret running away from home, I truly do. Fu Wang, if you loved me...” 

 

“What are you trying to say here, child?” Huang Shang asked, raising his eyebrow, causing Mei Ying to looked at him, “I hate to admit this in front of you but I loved Yun Hao.” She said simply, causing Yun Hao to flushed slightly, “Huang Ah Ma, I had liked to request her hand in marriage here.” Yun Hao mumbled. 

 

“What? I was asking Fu Wang to allowed me to loved you but not that...that.” Mei Ying mumbled incoherently, while she blushed and looked at him shyly. 

 

“How nice. Another wedding and Zai Zhong and Xiu Yan will be getting married, too. Too bad Zai Zhong’s wedding will only be held next year. The poor thing. He and Xiu Yan must be suffering.” Jun Xiu sighed happily as he searched for his wife. 

 

“Yes, true.” Someone answered, from behind a curtain. 

 

“Tai Yan, honey, what are you doing there?” Jun Xiu asked, as he went behind the changing curtain and saw Tai Yan in her Mongolian blue outfit, blushing ferociously. 

 

“Wow.” He blushed at the sight of Tai Yan wearing a Mongolian nightdress. 

 

“It’s quite warm tonight and I’m not used to Manchurian nightdress since it’s too thick.” Tai Yan blushed, looking at her husband tenderly with respect and admiration. 

 

“Oh?” 

 

“I’m sorry if I offended you. I didn’t mean any...” 

 

“You looked extremely beautiful in those, really. I'm truly blessed to have such a beautiful wife liked you. Come here.” Jun Xiu said, and pulled Tai Yan closer. 

 

“You really don’t mind?” She asked. 

 

“I will mind if you don’t come over.” He laughed slightly. 

 

“Hey, what are you trying to do?” Tai Yan blushed bewilderedly as soon as Jun Xiu kissed her exposed neck. He’s somehow glad that she’s not wearing the Manchurian dress that’s embroidered by Mandarin collar. Her intellectual brain somehow seems to betrayed her as passion took over. The poor girl’s face was truly red by now, “Jun Xiu.” She whispered silently. Her voice was hardly audible but of course, Jun Xiu heard his wife calling him. He enjoyed the way his name formed on her lips. She blushed slightly and smiled between the caresses he’s been doing. 

 

“Yes?” 

 

“That tickles.” She pouted as he laughed and picked her up and let her relaxed in his strong arms. 

 

“It does, doesn’t it? But it’s not the way I want to make you feel tonight. I want you to feel heavenly all over.” He smiled as he kissed her lips passionately and full of romantic intentions towards her. She didn’t say anything or protests the loving touch but replied to him instead in her own way. 

 

“Will you guys let me off? It’s hard to see Mei Ying nowadays since we are engaged and since my coronation and everything. I hate to replaced my Huang Ah Ma. I’m so tired and busy lately.” 

 

“Hey, I have an idea. Why don’t you guys go and greet Tai Yan Jie Jie?” Mei Ying asked, pushing her sisters out. She winked at Yun Hao who’s sighing miserably. 

 

“No!” Zhu Xian and Xiu Ying said immediately, as they turned pale at this point. 

 

“Now what did you guys do?” Yun Hao asked, glaring at Zhu Xian who’s flushing. 

 

“Nothing.” Xiu Ying giggled as she drank her tea. 

 

“Zhu Xian? What’s going on?” Yun Hao asked in a warning tone, as he looked at his future sister-in-law’s oval-shaped face. She blushed bewilderedly at his question. 

 

“She got scolded.” Xiu Ying laughed. 

 

“She must have peeked on those two again. You know, they wanted to see what married couples do?” Mei Ying said, looking at Yun Hao who’s laughing bewilderedly by now. 

 

“That’s bad.” 

 

“Yeah, Yun Hao Ge, very bad. Do you know what they were doing? Ew. I'm totally disgusted.” Zhu Xian said, looking at her sister as well. 

 

“Oh?” Yun Hao and Mei Ying looked at each other. 

 

“Zhu Xian. I thought you promised Er Jie not to...” 

 

“I don’t care. I’m telling. Besides, that husband of hers scolded me for nothing. How could he? He wasn’t wearing his shirt, too. What a ert. He’s tired? What’s the big deal? It's got nothing to do with me.” 

 

“Tien Ah.” Mei Ying blushed again. 

 

“And plus, after the scolding that he gave me, Tai Yan Jie Jie gladly added something and she’s still in her towel!" Zhu Xian fumed. 

 

“Towel?” Yun Hao asked, and stared at Mei Ying. 

 

“What are you looking at?” She asked, blushing. 

 

“I wonder whether you will dress up in a towel for me when we are married.” 

 

“ert!” Zhu Xian and Xiu Ying said, while Mei Ying blushed and pouted.

 


 

A/N: i will start posting the new upcoming fanfiction 'Earnestly In Love With You' starring jaejoong and yuri by this week or sometimes next week so stay tuned ^^

- butt3rflyl0v3r