The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 11 

 

“Where’s the letter? Where’s the letter?” Jun Xiu asked bewilderedly, as Zai Zhong entered his room with Xiu Ying following from behind. 

 

“What letter?” Zai Zhong teased his brother mercilessly. 

 

“The letter of reply.” He said, until his eyes was glued to Xiu Ying who was now standing beside Zai Zhong. 

 

“You are my betrothed? Boy, you are so young.” He said, blushing as he looked at Xiu Ying who bursts out laughing. Zai Zhong, needless to say, is laughing like never before. 

 

“Oh, my god. I don’t want to marry you.” She laughed as Zai Zhong gasps breathlessly. 

 

“Huh?” 

 

“Forgive my rudeness.” Xiu Ying giggled and smiled at him properly, holding back her laughter. 

 

“Xiu Ying Gongzhu greets future brother-in-law with respect.” She said, and made an elegant royal Mongolian curtsied, smiling radiantly at him. Jun Xiu was truly embarrassed by now. 

 

“I’m sorry. I thought you were...” 

 

“You thought I was Tai Yan Gongzhu?” Xiu Ying smiled. 

 

“I’m truly sorry.” He said, blushing again. 

 

“Why is he so panic? What did he write in the letter anyway Zai Zhong Ge?” Xiu Ying asked Zai Zhong, who’s laughing bewilderedly by now. 

 

“I should have torn it open and read it myself.” He laughed while Jun Xiu looked at both of them furiously. 

 

“Tien Ah.” Jun Xiu said, and sat down on the chair. 

 

“Here's the letter reply.” Xiu Ying smiled and handed the letter to Jun Xiu who’s blushing again. 

 

“I think Tai Yan Jie Jie is going to like him. He’s so funny.” 

 

Dear Er Ah Ge, Jun Xiu, 

 

I couldn’t possibly write the answer here. Those two sneaky people might opened and read this letter. See you in the West Wing of Honour, near a plum flower tree. 

 

Yours truly, 

 

Tai Yan 

 

“You will make a very beautiful girl.” Yun Hao grinned mischievously and handed Mei Ying a fine and expensive blue dress, complete with make-ups. 

 

“What do you mean by I will make a very beautiful girl?!” Mei Ying barked angrily, causing Yun Hao to smiled sheepishly at her. He shrugged and pushed her back into her room. 

 

“Yun Hao Ge. What’s all this?” Zhu Xian laughed slightly as she looked at her sister silently. Zhu Xian was trying desperately to figured out what was going on. 

 

“I mean, come on, they won’t allow a man to become a e, will they?” 

 

“You want me to be a e?! Zheng Yun Hao! How dare you?!” She said angrily, and slapped him across the face. She pulled her hand back and looked at her painful hand immediately. This was the first time; she, Mei Ying Gongzhu, had slapped someone. She turned pale slightly. 

 

“Well, this attitude is enough to convince them.” He smiled, holding his painful cheek. It's obvious by now that she’s showing her feminine side and Yun Hao is truly convinced that the person that’s standing in front of him is a girl. 

 

“What's going on in here?” Zhu Xian asked, and looked at her sister who’s half to tears by now. 

 

“Here. Read this.” Yun Hao said, and handed a piece of cloth to Zhu Xian. 

 

'I need help. They are forcing me to sell myself tonight. I believe you, sir, are the right person to turned in to.' 

 

“I get it.” Zhu Xian laughed. 

 

“Yun Hao Ge wants Da Ge to disguises as a girl to help this Gu Niang.” Zhu Xian said, and glanced at her fuming sister. 

 

“Asked that particular person to disguises as a girl himself.” Mei Ying pouted angrily. 

 

“I can’t. It’s obvious that my face really looks like a guy. If I disguises as a girl, an expecting mother who sees me will have a miscarriage immediately. Not to mention, the mirror in the entire city will crack because of me.” Yun Hao laughed sneakily. 

 

“Fine…” 

 

“Don’t worry. Now, come on, let me help you with your make-up.” Yun Hao said, while Zhu Xian slapped her forehead and grumbled something to herself. 

 

“This isn't going to be good.” She mumbled. 

 

“Argh!” Mei Ying yelled, as soon as she saw her face in the mirror. 

 

“What have you done to my face?!” Mei Ying yelled angrily, pushing Yun Hao away. She looked awfully miserable with the make-up that Yun Hao applied on her. The red lipstick that’s on her heart-shaped lips looked like a clowns. Yun Hao looked at her in discontent and sighed helplessly. 

 

“You looked ugly.” Zhu Xian commented, and laughed bewilderedly. 

 

“Do not mention it if you want to live longer!” Mei Ying warned, as she frowned miserably. 

 

“If the brothel owner sees me like this, she will kick me out immediately without any second thought.” She said, and looked at Yun Hao who’s shrugging helplessly by now. 

 

“How could you apply such...ew.” Mei Ying said, and stared at Yun Hao coldly. 

 

“How was I to know?! I’m not a girl!” He protests. 

 

“Both of you. Get out of here and let me do this myself.” Mei Ying said, forcing the giggling Zhu Xian and the frowning Yun Hao out of the room immediately. 

 

“Hey, I’m not going out of here.” 

 

“No males are allowed when I’m changing.” She said, mimicking Zhu Xian who resumed her chuckling as soon as Yun Hao pondered to himself outside. Maybe he’s wrong about the gender thing after all. Perhaps it’s just...he’s not sure now. 

 

“Do you think your Ge can make himself looked gorgeous?” Yun Hao asked Zhu Xian comically, while Zhu Xian smiled. 

 

“You will see.” 

 

“Do you think he needs a hand?” 

 

“No.” Zhu Xian answered, almost laughing. 

 

“Hey, Mei Lin!” He called out, for Mei Ying. This time, she had already washed off the make-up and frowned. She opened the door and stared deeply into Yun Hao's eyes. 

 

“Here.” Yun Hao said, handing her two apples, causing her to looked at him bewilderedly. 

 

“Oh, how do you know I’m hungry?” She asked, causing Yun Hao to laughed. 

 

“It’s not for you to eat.” He laughed bewilderedly, much to Zhu Xian's amusement.

 


 

A/N: Congratulations to the 2016 couple, JYJ Junsu and EXID Hani 💕