Graduation Day

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    " How is it? Is it good? " I asked eagerly as I leaned forward and stared at Onew oppa with big widened eyes. He put down his spoon and turned to me, " Delicious! " He showed me two thumb ups and smiled. I smiled too, " Really? "

    He nodded and picked up his spoon again, scooping up another mouthful of soup from the bowl, " Really! Have more confidence in yourself! It is really good! Like always. " He smiled, and I can't help but to smile too. I relaxed and sighed in relieve.

    Onew oppa have an appointment outside later, so he can't eat anything filling, so I decided to make him a bowl of soup, however, I don't usually cook soup, so I was still worried earlier on, but now, I can finally put down the big weight on my shoulders. Onew oppa then turn to me after emptying his spoon, " How's your graduation day? "

    " Good! " I replied and smiled. The graduation day was the day I have been looking forward to since I came to Korea, so that I can come out and work, to earn money, and repay all the depts that I have owed Onew oppa and TaeMin. I can never ever forget what happened that day. It is the most important event in my whole life. I will forever remember what happened that day, every single detail of it.

    That day had left a deep impression in my heart.

................................................................

    -Flasback to 2 days ago-

    I walked up onto the stage with my heart almost exploding. I shook the principal's hands and took the certificate from her hands. The bright lights of the cameras blinded me and I couldn't see anything. Everything was so blur and unclear from up here. I gulped, and slowly smiled. My racing heart slowly calmed down, I knew I would never ever forget this day. This day when I get to receive my certificate on the stage from the principal. This day when I graduate from high school and moving into university.

    I bowed a little and quickly came down from the other side of the stage as the annoucer annouced the next student's name. And the first person I saw  was the one I missed so much, Key oppa.

    " Key oppa! " I ran over and gave him a big hug, " I missed you so much! " I smiled brightly and he laughed, " I missed you too, JungMi, but please be careful, you're going to crumple your certificate. " I laughed and nodded, " I will be more careful now. " It had been around 3 months now. 3 months since I saw Key oppa and 3 months since the last day of school.

    Now that I have recieved my certificate from the principal infront of all my juniors, I just have to choose my university for my next school year. I have always envied those seniors who gets a long holiday after their last examinations in high school, but now, I can't believe I am going to have have such a long break from school too.

    " Oh, and here. Let me introduce you to my girlfriend. " Key oppa smiled, breaking into my train of thoughts. He motioned for a girl to come nearer and I waved. She had been standing there quietly the whole time, watching us talk and all. She smiled sweetly back at me and bowed. I quickly bowed back and greeted her, " Hello! My name is JungMi. "

    She smiled, " Hello~ My name is HyoJin. "

    I can see she is a quiet girl, well, that would make Key oppa and her a great pair. Key oppa will do the talking and she will do the listening, what a perfect match! They look really good together and I believe we could be really good friends.

    However, before we could even start a conversation, IU came over, with ChunJi, and their hands locked together. They have been together since ChunJi confessed to her on the last day of school, and they are definitely a very cute couple, " JungMi! "

    " IU! " I turned over and smiled. We gave each other a little hug and she smiled, " Let's take a group photo! I want to frame it up at home. " I nodded enthusiastically and smiled back in return, " Sure! I would love to have one in my room too. "

    We walked away from the crowd and into the garden, this is the place that is always so quiet and peaceful. " Wait! Where is L.Joe and TaeMin? " I asked. We can't have a group photo without these two. I looked around the place, trying to find the two missing ones. ChunJi then volunteered, " I will go look for them! Just a minute! "

.........................................................

    -Present-

    " And how's your overseas trip, oppa? " I asked Onew oppa as he took another sip of the soup I prepared for him. He looked up at me and smiled, " It's good. And someone new joined our department yesterday. She's a really clumsy girl and she really likes chicken, like me! "

    " Really? Then you must take care of her, oppa, since you are her senior~ " I laughed. Onew oppa laughed together with me and stated, " Don't make me feel so old! And I did take care of her, I promised to take her out on a meal of chicken later. " He then took a look at the time and exclaimed, " I am late! Talk to you later, JungMi! " I smiled and nodded.

    Now I finally understand, so the appointment he talked about ealier was to have a meal with the girl! No wonder he didn't want me to cook him something filling, because he have to save an empty stomach to have chicken with the new girl! I can already see another couple forming up! They will be so cute together! Eating chicken together, and falling down together! Haha!

    He quickly turned to leave but as usual, accidentally tripped over the legs of the chair. Good thing the table was there to support him though, if not, I'm not sure if he'll still be able to meet up with the new girl for a meal of chicken. He pushed himself to his legs and smiled sheepishly, " Hehe. " I then laughed at him as he clumsily tried to take his jacket off the hook.

    He exits the house and I smiled to myself. I can't believe so much time have passed. It felt like it was just a few days ago that I have came to Korea looking for my oppa, but yet, looking back now, so much had happened. Time passed by quickly and quietly. I looked up and smiled to myself, looking at each every face in the photograph hanged high up on the wall.

    We took this 2 days ago and we'll forever treasure this wonderful freindship of ours.

...............................................................

     -Flasback to 2 days ago-

    " Say cheese! "

    " Cheese! " We chorused as the student we caught randomly pressed on the button of the camera. " Thank you! " L.Joe thanked the boy as he passed our camera back. We all rushed forward to take a look at the picture. All of us were in it, ChunJi, IU, Key oppa, HyoJin, L.Joe, TaeMin, JongHyun oppa, and of course, me. Onew oppa wasn't in it because he had to go on a last minute overseas trip.

    Onew oppa was relunctant to go, however, TaeMin managed to convince him to. Although it was his one and only high school graduation day in his whole entire life, he didn't mind his hyung going overseas for work. TaeMin matured.

    After all the hard work he put in, he even got a scolarship to go to the greatest university in Korea! Not only is he smart, he also sings, dance and plays the piano! He's so amazing, I'm so proud to be his friend. Although JongHyun oppa did matured too, he's still such a child. I feel like he's more like my younger brother sometimes.

    Talking about JongHyun oppa, he went in a buisness with MinHo oppa. It went very well and he loved his job. He is enjoying his every moment of work. I am so happy for him.

    We were just looking at the photo, giving random comments, with random chatters here and there, when suddenly, someone took my hand.

    My heart skipped a beat. I looked down at my hand and saw it being warped tightly by someone else's hand. I looked up and saw him. My eyes widened. What is he doing? I stared at him and blinked. He looked down at me and smiled. I froze and gulped. My heartbeat increased. Faster and faster. It was just like a roller coaster ride. I could almost hear my own heart beating against my chest.

    What is he doing? I didn't even accept him yet. I'm not yet ready for a relationship! I slowly looked up at him and blushed at his smile. What am I doing? I should just pull my hand out of his! Why is my hand not listening to me? Why am I even blushing?

    It seemed like the whole world have out. It seemed like we are the only one there. I couldn't see anyone else, but him. All the people beside us were not there anymore and all the chatters unheard. Looking at him, I didn't know what to do or say. I couldn't control my own feelings anymore. Just what have he done to me? I could feel the warmth of his hands against mine and I like it that way, I felt safe and secure. 

    I don't know just how long I have been staring at him, staring at his face which I suddenly find so handsome and charming. Why didn't I realised it before?

    The next thing I know, someone broke into our world. " Hyung! " I looked up infront and saw a guy running towards us, more specifically, towards him. " Hyung! You looked great on stage! "

    I stared at him, still partly in my own world, not really taking in their conversation. But there's still this one thing I managed to catch, " Hyung, who is she? " The boy, whose name tag wrote, 'Yoo ChangHyun, Ricky', asked.

    " My girlfriend. " He answered and smiled that charming smile of his.

    The almost already calmed heart of mine missed a beat and started racing again. What did he mean by 'girlfriend.' ? Does it mean that he is my boyfriend? He tightened his grip on my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. He then looked down at me before smirking, " She is my girlfriend. "

.................................................................

    -Present-

    I looked down on the floor and smiled. I can feel my cheeks heating up already. I bit my lips in attempt to stop the ends of my lips from going any further upwards. I couldn't help but to blush whenever I remembered the incident. Our graduation day was already an unforgettable memory, this incident just made it even harder for me to forget that day. Everything that happened just made it the most memorable memory that I would never want to forget. It's such a precious memory. A really precious one.

    Just then, my phone rang. I picked it up from the table and took a look at the caller id. I smiled. 

    L.Joe <33.

 

~THE END~

 


 

 
 

 

 

 

a/n

 
 

 

Firstly, thank you everyone for reading, subscribing, commenting, upvoting and/or participating in our poll :)

Your effort is appreciated <33

Secondly, this fanfic have come to an end, and I hope you have enjoyed it~

Thirdly, I really wish that you guys can take a look at our next fanfic --Hi~ You're my Crush!

Starring No MinWoo from Boyfriend~ It is a sweet and cute type of fanfic :))

Lastly, find your name from somewhere below~

 

 

 
 

 

 


 

Those who took the effort to click on the heart button after taking interest in our title.

angelkitty     aizahongtoseomin     togetherSHINeelove     sweetmarshmallow6594     cravedsanity     13abyGerm     lolo659     djputitbackon     Annoying_Bug

Mai_1992     crazygirl147     LemonSwirls     Inspirit7_love     StarWinniechick     kellen_1825     beverly_ym     iNSaNiTY15     Yupina     TrinityKira     IAmLeeEunJi

Caitlynlyn     crazy4SHINee     _OnDubu     MiMiSHINee     Jasminenxy     SPF116     dahephapZICO     Rbeastforever     ShineeEllaBaby     LisaheartKEY

CaughtTheCondition     Queensabelle     ilovekpopandchicken     Typical-Singaporean     Shootingstar737     knovelist     xXxRei_YuyaxXx

ShesSoCurious     PrincessLoverx     AngelLily99     TeenDin     Hanna13     jaydeetea     shaminlove     sachia     Bluepenguin     Lady-Hydrangea

 

 

Those who type in their feelings and opinions in the box below after reading a chapter.

angelkitty     Caitlynlyn     SHINeexxxXD     ShiMee    --muzikbyul     Mai_1992     crazygirl147     Inspirit7_love     IAmLeeEunJi

kellen_1825     LisaheartKEY     dahephapZICO     Typical-Singaporean     xXxRei_YuyaxXx     Hanna13

 

 

Those who pressed the arrow beside our title even though we know this fanfic is not that good.

ilovekpopandchicken     Typical-Singaporean

 


{SPECIALTHANKS}

 

angelkitty --For being our first ever reader, first ever subscriber and one of the few rare active commenters ^^

LisaheartKEY --For being one of the first to vote and comment on our poll <3 I'm sorry we didn't let Key 'win' though~ XD

Typical-Singaporean --For commenting on every single chapter that you read :)) And also for upvoting our fanfic ^^

knovelist --For subscribing to our fanfic when we asked you to review it :)) It made us believe that you really did mean it when you said you like this ^^

Hanna13 --For being so supportive <33 You are one of our favourite subscriber from this fanfic :))

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, ESPECIALLY THANKS THOSE WHO VOTED IN OUR POLL <33

P.S --The one who voted for Onew even after JungMi rejected him already, you are so cute~ XD

 


 

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW~ ^^

HAPPY EARLY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON AT OUR NEW FANFIC <33

BYE~ TEENTOP LOVE YOU :D