Is it a Dream....?

♥You Are My Destiny♥

Author's POV

"I`ll keep on feelin` everytime

kokoro niha kun gairu

Baby Don`t cry it`s all right now

futari deitaiyo

I`ll keep on dreamin` every time

I know I`ll just find your love

daki atta yuki no naka de

bokura hatada hikari ninatte

Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah

I Know I`ll just find something"

You were waken up by an unknown call ! Your lazily rubbed your eyes and attented the call.

Yeo....*YAWNS* boseyo ?

??? : Isnt it SeonHi?

Neh who is this?? 

I am Lee SooMan. I want you to be here at sharp 5:45 am. Dont be late.! *ends the call*

You just threw the mobile phone and went back to sleep~ ZzzzzZzzz (-_-) but suddenly...: Omona !! its already 5:15 now !!! I need to ged ready. You ran to the toilet to do your daily routines and then wore a grey hoodie . You then went to SunMi unnie's room but you didnt find her anywhere. You were really hungry but as you were already late you thought of eating after the rehersal.

You ran out of the apartment and waited for a cab ..As it was early in the morning you didnt find any cab there.So you ran to the  nearby Taxi Stand and caught a cab.

Within five minutes you reached SM Academy. 

Kamsahamniida Oppa for the drive .here is you money.!

Aniyo. I know you were in a hurry and its my duty to help you. I dont want the money. Take care Pretty Girl. he said

*Smiles* :) You are really kind Oppa^^ Thanks Alot. I gotta Go. *runs to the office*

You directly went to LSM's office but you didnt fin him there so you sat on the nearby Sofa reading a book.

Goodmorning SeonHi ! LSM Greeted . Your sharp, Its 5:45 now.

Uhh^^ *smiles* Goodmorning Manager Oppa ^^ Neh. But why did you ask to come so early? *confused look*

Ohh well about that. Here is your schedule List for today  . He then left after giving her a sheet of paper.

" 6:00 am to 9:00 am Practise with 4minute

  9:30 am to 12 : 30 pm Pratise with Miss A

  1:00pm to 3:00pm Practise with Wonder Girls"

Whatt??? 9 hours of practise??? Omona !! T_T I dont think i can do that ! *pout*

SeonHi its already 6..you need to go to Cube entertainement now ! 

*heavy sigh* *fake smile* Neh Oppa im leaving now.! 

Within 10 minutes you reached the building.

When you got inside the practise hall you found 4minute and backup dancers were already practising.

Mianhae Im late. Anyway I am Park SeonHi from SM Academy.! You then joined  others and started the practise

~SKIP~

After the final practise with Wonder Girls you left the building. You couldn't walk a step. You were terribly hungry as you missed all you meals from the previous day. You were waiting for the bus in the bus shelter when you suddenly collapsed!

End Of POV

 

Siwon's POV

Kyuhyun : Hyung..! I need a new PSP now!

Calm down kyunnie.We are on the way to buy it. And im really sorry for breaking it. It was a mistake.

Kyuhyun :I was very close to the final level of Starcraft!!! Aish ! I now need to start it again ! (>_<)

*gigles*  Oh wait ! Someone on the ground.! Its a girl ! Kyuhyuna lets go and see who it is.

Kyuhyun : Aish ! Hyung..We dont even know that girl ..Then why would us?

Siwon : *Death glare*

Kyuhyun : Alright ! Alright !

I with Kyuhyun went close to her. I couldn't figure out who it was as her hair covered her face . moved her hair out of her face and put it behind her ear. To my Surprise it was SeonHi ! She look soo pale! 

SonHi ahh ! 

Kyuhyun : SeonHi ?? You already know her? Is she your girlfriend?

Neh she is ! Kyuhyunah open the door lets take her to hospital.

Kyuhyun : But hyung..what about my PSP??? 

gave him a Do-it-or-else-you-gonna-be-dead-meat  Stare

Kyuhyun: *runs to open the door*

I then slowly layed Seonhi in Kyuhyun's Lap.

Kyuhyun : Hyung !! She is your girlfriend and why did you do this to me?? Aishh ! disgusting!

End Of POV

 

Kyuhyun's POV

My favourite PSP is now no more with me !! (>_<)

Hyung..! I need a new PSP now!

Siwon Hyung : Calm down kyunnie.We are on the way to buy it. And im really sorry for breaking it. It was a mistake.

I was very close to the final level of Starcraft!!! Aish ! I now need to start it again ! (>_<)

Siwon Hyung : *gigles*  Oh wait ! Someone on the ground.! Its a girl ! Kyuhyuna lets go and see who it is.

 

Aish ! Hyung..We dont even know that girl ..Then why would us?

Siwon Hyung : *Death glare*

Alright ! Alright !

I with Hyung went close to that girl. Hyung slowly moved her hair out of her face and put it behind her ear. He then said SeonHi ahh in a surprised tone.

 SeonHi ?? You already know her? Is she your girlfriend?

Siwon Hyung:  Neh she is ! Kyuhyunah open the door lets take her to hospital.

But hyung..what about my PSP??? 

He then gave me a Do-it-or-else-you-gonna-be-dead-meat  Stare.

I then ran to open the door. I know if dont do this he may turn into a bull and wont buy me a new PSP ! ><

To my surprise he layed that girl on my lap.! 

Hyung !! She is your girlfriend and why did you do this to me?? Aishh ! disgusting!

I then looked at her pale face..even her cute lips went pale ..! Aigo. She may be really tired.! She is really cute and looks exactly like me Choco [ his old best friend] 

I then slowly caressed her hair .

Within no time we reached the hospital.She was then taken to the emergency room.She was soon moved to a room. Just when we were in the room the doctor asked Siwon hyung to buy some medicines as well as food.

Siwon hyung : Kyuhyun ah wait here. I'll be back soon. Dont do anything evil to that little girl arasso?

I then gave him an Evil Smirk ;)

~skip~

It's been already 15 minutes since he left. I went closer to that girl.. She is now back into her REAL beauty..! He pale lips turned Pink which makes me want to KISS it ..!

Aish ! Cho Kyuhyun? What are you talking about? This is Your hyung's girlfriend !!! 

Why Am i feeling strange towards a silly girl?? I shouldn't be doing this ! Cho Kyuhyun Dont Easily Fall for Girls !! hahaha 

Just then i heard our song : 

 

"I`ll keep on feelin` everytime

kokoro niha kun gairu

Baby Don`t cry it`s all right now

futari deitaiyo

I`ll keep on dreamin` every time

I know I`ll just find your love

daki atta yuki no naka de

bokura hatada hikari ninatte

Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah

I Know I`ll just find something"

Aww its her ringtone? Is she an ELF?? haha..i think she is a Gamer who drools over me ! I then noticed ,her fingers were moving even her legs. I then saw her slowly Opening her eyes ! 

Woah! She is indeed a Real Beauty~ I could see her eyes widened as she saw me she  then mumbled... K...Kyuhyun Oppa?? 

End Of POV

SeonHi's POV

Ahh !! I feell as if someone just stabbed me!!! My head aches ! Ouch !  I then slowly opened my Eyes !! Where am I???

Wait !!! Is it a Dream??? *widen my eyes* Gosh !!! It reall !!!!! Its Kyuhyun Oppa smiling right infront of me !!!!!! :O 

                                                    

 

                                                                         -to be continued-