Chapter 23

♥You Are My Destiny♥

 

SeonHi/Your POV

I reached SM Academy by 8 in the morning. I went to LSM and gave a lot of advices regarding performing live. He warned not to be nervous and clumsy. After signing a few contract papers I walked out his office and went to the Waiting. The room was already crowded with Super Junior, SNSD , TVXQ , BoA ,EXO and many others.  A pretty young lady in charge of makeup, on seeing me, handed over the costumes.  She then directed me to the makeup room. I had my make up done within 15 minutes .I walked towards the  waiting room.

“Anneyonghaseyo Yeorobun” I gave them a pleasant smile.

“Woah! Saengh ah Neomu Yeppo” Seohyun unnie said caressing my hair.

“Ahh Gomawo unnie but you look more pretty” I replied with a smile.

“haha what’s  with these white stuffs?” Yoona interrupted.

Aish NOT her Again ><

“Your costume is exactly likes ours, but the fact is we look better” She laughed.

“Aww thanks for the compliment unnie” I fake smiled and walked towards Kyuhyun Oppa.

He, upon seeing me gave a heart capturing look.

 “Annyeonghaseyo Oppa” I grinned at him.

 “You look Amazing jagiya” He said

“Aww Jeongmal Gomawo Oppa” Yoona  pushed me aside and hugged him.

“You look so handsome, Im so lucky to have you Oppa” She said.

“Me too, Yoona sshi” He replied.

 Aish Jeongmal !

I walked away throwing a scornful look on them.

 

~SKIP~

 ~At Mcountdown~

Everyone were busy taking a last look at the mirror before performing. A crew member called ”Next is Super Junior! “ I went near Kyuhyun Oppa to wish him a luck, but Yoona strikes Again. I had no choice but walk away. As I turned he stood in front of me.

“Aren’t you wishing me luck before the performance” He asked.

“Best of luck Oppa, Do your best! Siwon Oppa Fighting! “ I replied.

He gave me a small hug and walked along with other members to the Stage.

~skip~

Why is Tae Oppa not calling me? I think I better call him.

The person you are trying to reach is currently switched Off, Please leave a voice message or call later Thank You!

“Switched Off? Wae?? Aishh! Pabo!” I switched off my phone and  kept it in my bag.

I slowly peeked  out to see them performing ..All I saw:

kyeolguk Super Junior
THE LAST MAN STANDING !

OHMYSHISUS!!!!! They are done performing already??? Andwaee!!! Next is me!!! Next is me!!

The Next performer is from SM ent. She is an Amazing singer with great talents ,Lets Welcome her on the Stage. The MCs of the show Tiffany and Yuri spoke.

Gosh!!! They called me..! They called me !! ASFVGHJLJ!!!  *Breathe in* *Breathe Out* I can Do it Hwaiting^^

I nervously walked on to the stage. My backup dancers were all ready . My hands were cold like an ice cube , My lips were dry, Altogether I was NERVOUS TO THE CORE” The music started…

 

 

( WATCH THIS PERFORMANCE PLEASE^^ Imagine it was SeonHi and not Ailee :P :P )

 

~After the Performance~

As I walked out of the stage , Seohyun unnie came running, She squeezed me with all her energy.

“WAS IT REALLY YOU?????”  Siwon Oppa asked.  Everyone came to congratulate. Except him- Kyuhyun.

“Yeorobun Kamsahamniida!” I gave them a 90 degree bow and went to the makeup room.

After I changed the costumes I stood in front of the mirror talking to myself.

Pabo! How can he even do that? Didn’t even bother to wish me a luck,? Aishh! He only accepts everything from Yoona. Yah Cho Kyuhyun! One day I’ll have someone who would really care every bit about me.

Just then Kyuhyun came to the room, Pretended  as if he was searching something. He then turn towards me and asked. “Are you jealous?”

“Bwo , Jealous? For what?” I scoffed.

“I know somebody is jealous here because yoona hugged me.” He grinned.

I scoffed  and began walking. Suddenly, Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around my waist, leaving me still.

“What are you doing ?” I asked him.

“I’m back-hugging you, silly girl.” He simply grinned.

“Aish LET GO” I struggled to get out of his strong arms.

“Ehhhh… let’s stay like this. We’re the only ones in here.” Kyuhyun whined.

He leaned closer to my ears and whispered : Saranghae !

For a moment I was thunderstruck , I’ve been waiting for this for quite a long time. I slowly turned and looked at his twinkling eyes.

Now where is my kiss? He asked making a fishy mouth.

Kiss??? I was shocked.

“..Waeee???” He whined like a baby.

“..Arasso, Arasso, I tip toed to reach his lips but before I did, He pulled me closer and kissed.

“....GET A ROOM GUYS” Seohyun chuckled.

============================================================================

Boring Chapter Again (>_<)

Im having writer's block as I am busy with my final exam ><

Hope you liked it Anyway :D ^^

 

Comment Reply :

 

Ryukai : Gomawo unnie ^______^

Ashmy_ash : Glad you liked it unnie , I posted it esp for you :D

 

SHINee_fanatic : OMG !! Im loving all your comments :D Thank you soo much for the great support^^

 

SaniKyu :  Stay tuned unnie :D Gomawo  ^__^