Chapter 16

♥You Are My Destiny♥

 

Tears were already flowing down my cheeks. I suddenly stood up to avoid questioning from my friends.

“Seo, where are you going? You haven’t touched your food” I heard SeoJin calling me. I ignored it and walked out of the restaurant.

“Why do I always feel bad when he is with another girl?” “Who is he” “He is not mine” I mumbled as I walked along the road.

Tears continued flowing. “Aishh why am I even crying?” I wiped my tears and walked into a garden. I sat in a bench nearby the playing area and watched the kids. “I hope at least this could calm me down”.

I wiped my tears and looked how happily the kids were playing around.

Just then a small cute boy came and sat beside me. He looked really annoyed.

“Aigoo you are cho kyute, but why are you angry kid” I asked.

“I??? Kid?  Cant you see how big I am and your still calling me a kid, Aishh annoying” He replied not even looking at me.

“Errmmm.. Mianhae chingu !” I said.

“Chingu? Who is your chingu?” He asked me.

Mwo? He is very smart. “Awww Mianhae, then should I call you?” I asked him.

 “Call me Chung Ho..thats my name.” He answered.

“Have you been in love noona?” He asked me.

“Mwo?? Lo—love?? Erm waeyo??” I asked.

“Did you see that girl who is sitting near the fountain? He said pointing a cute girl.

“Ahh neh I do” I said

“She is my girlfriend and she broke up with me” he pouted.

“Girlfriend?? Broke up? Wae?” I asked in a shock.

“She don’t want me to talk to another girls, But I have many other girl friends.” He replied.

“Jinjja? “ I asked.

He replied nodding.

“Well I have an idea, Approach her with a flower and apologize “ I chuckled.

“That’s a great idea noona.” He replied and ran away..

“Chung Ho waittt!! “ I shouted but he ran away.

 

After 5 minutes.

“Noona is this flower okay? I saw Chung Ho standing with a beautiful rose and some chocolates.

“Woah did you buy all these??” I asked him.

“Aniyoo.. My Hyung  brought it for me” He said smiling

“Your hyung? Oh I see.” I said

“Noona , wish me all the best, Im going to approach her.” He said.

“Aigoo ,Sure dear,” I hugged him “ Chang Ho Fighting” and gave him a thumbs up.

He soon ran to her and handed over the flower. I saw them talking for a while and Chang Ho soon gave me a thumbs up back and smiled.

He then approached me with the girl and introduced;

“Noona this is my  Yeoja chingu Mi-young .”

She then bowed and gave me a very sweet smile.

“Aigo  You are CHO KTYUte” I said and pinched her cheeks.

“Kamsahamniida unnie, but you look more beautiful” She said and kissed on my cheeks.

“Aigoo that’s very sweet of you Mi young^^

“Whats her name? I heard Mi young asking to Chang Ho.

“Aigo! I forgot to ask that! He whispered.

“hehe My name is SeonHi “ I chuckled.

“Woah nice name” They both said in unison.

“Do you both like ice creams? “ I asked them.

“Aniyo…But we LOVE them” They shouted.

“Kaja I’ll buy you” I told them.

“Noona. Do you mind if my hyung join us? He may worry if I go alone with you” He said

“Ahh neh…sure but where is your hyung. “ I replied.

“Neh my hyung, there he is” He said pointing to a pretty tall handsome boy.

“Tae—Taemin Oppa” I exclaimed.

“Woahh noona you know him already?” Chang Ho asked me.

“Neh “ I nodded smiling.

“Seo?? “ Taemin Oppa  called.

I ran and hugged him. “I missed you a lot Oppa. You are always there whenever I want you” I said hugging him more tightly.

He broke the hug and held my hands. “Kaja lets go”.

We soon reached the restaurant and ordered 4 ice-creams.

Mi young and Chang Ho went and sat in a nearby seat leaving me and Taemin Oppa .

We stared at each hother for a while and I gazed away.

“I don’t feel comfortable that way” I said myself.

“Seo, what happened today?” Why are you so dull?

“Dull? Me?? Haha” I fake laughed.

“Don’t lie to me Seo, I know you very well” He said holding my hand.

I suddenly broke into tears and kissed his hand.. “I want you to be with me Oppa”

“I am always with you Seo, Now tell me what happened” He said and sat beside me caressing my hair. I rested my head on his shoulder and told every bit of what happened today.

“Aishh!  Think positive Seo, They may be just friends..! “ He said

“mmm..May be” . I replied with a sigh.

Suddenly my phone rang.

Aninde naneun aninde juhngmal iguhn mari andweneunde
Pabeul muhguhdo jami deul ddaedo michyuhnneunji geudaeman boyuhyoUhnjena nareul jongil namaneul motsalgehae miwuhnneunde
Uhttuhke naega uhttuhke geudael saranghage dwaenneunji isanghajyo

“Omo! Its LSM manager Oppa ! Excuse me Oppa.! I  said him and answered the phone

Yeoboseyo?

LSM : Ahh..SeonHi ah.. I want you to be at the building within 15 minutes. Arasso?

But..Oppa…I

LSM : Bo buts…15 minutes Sharp.

End of the call.

“What did he say Seo? Taemin oppa asked me.

“He want me there within 15 minutes, Seems like there is something to talk about.” I replied.

“Oww..I’ll take you there” Taemin Oppa  said

“Aniyo Oppa I’ll go by myself” I replied and gave a peck on his cheeks.

“Won’t you kiss us Noona?” ChangHo asked me pouting.

“Aigoo..Ofcourse I will” I pulled him closer and kissed his forehead.

“Wont you give me a kiss back” I pouted at him .

“Aigo unnie so cute, He said and kissed my lips”

“Aigoo othokey Im blushing” I chuckled.

I waved at them and walked away.

~skip~

In LSM’s Office.

I slowly opened the door and entered the office. I saw SunMi unnie and my friends along with LSM in the room.

Annyeonghaseyo yorobun^^ I greeted them.

I smiled at SunMi unnie and gave her I -missed -you look.

I went and stood near my friends they were already crying.

Whats going on here?  My friends are crying while SunMi unnie is speechles.

“Aww you are on time”  LSM broke the silence and I gave him a faint smile.

“Can—I know whats going on here?” I asked LSM

“Well As you know I assigned some members of SNSD to train you and they are now back with the final result. Im not a bit impressed with your results. I think you may need to be trained for an year or two.”  LSM said.

“But you said,we were about to debut after 3 days.” I nervously spoke.

“Oh yes ..I forgot to mention ,its only YOU who is going to debut after three days” He answered.

“Whatt??? Me?? Alone? What about them? I asked  pointing my friends.

“As I told they will be trained for an year or two” He said shrugging.