Chapter 27

♥You Are My Destiny♥

Your P.O.V

 

“Aigoo my poor baby” He teased

 

“Pfft” I walked towards the hall and Sat beside KangSora unnie. She was such a pure soul. Her eyes were so luminous whenever she was with Leeteuk Oppa, He is indeed lucky to have an amazing lady like KangSora unnie.

“Unnie will you really marry Teukie Oppa?” I was curious.

“Kuromm” She agreed with a wide smile which made Teukie blush like hell.  

Everyone were so bored that we thought of playing some couple games.

“Lets play peppero game” Leeteuk suggested with a grin.

“ANIYOOO” Taeyeon disagreed. “That’s kinda boring game, Its almost time why don’t we disperse and come back early tomarrow?

“Ahh ne, Yeorobun don’t forget to be ready with your luggage’s by 7:30 sharp!

“7:30? Where are you all going tomarrow?” I asked Kangsora unnie.

“Didn’t they tell you about this? We are planning to go to Jeju Island, Oppa told  that we may stay there for a week or so” Sora unnie smiled.

“We are going to Jeju Island?? You kidding me?” I was totally surprised.

 

Just then Kyuhyun Oppa came back after doing the dishes while Yoona still clinging in his arms.

“I aint gonna tolerate this” .My then caught Siwon who was sitting in the corner of the hall with his iPod.

“Oppa I aint disturbing you isn’t it?” I asked him to which he unplugged the earphones from his ears and gave me a dimple smile

“Aniyo, Ofcourse not”. I sat beside him with an intention to make Kyuhyun oppa jealous. That’s the only thing I can do after all.

 

“Which song were you listening to” I  asked him.

“Shayne Ward Breathless” He then shared one of his earphones and plugged in my year. It was such a beautiful song which made me hope that someone would sing it to me one day.

Everyone in the room were still chattering, Kyuhyun Oppa was already sleeping leaning the wall , while Taemin and Sulli hitting each other  and teasing. Kangsora and Leeteuk  were in there own world talking and hugging. My eyes felt so heavy and I slowly closed it. Involving deep into those lyrics..

And if our love was a story book
We would meet on the very first page
The last chapter would be about
How I'm thankful for the life we've made

 

I slowly drifted to sleep.

 

Suddenly everything in the room changed….

It was a beautiful garden with lilys, snapdragons, roses, and lilacs everywhere, with a few other unnamed unique, beautiful flowers.

A man well dressed in tux was walking through the garden with a small box in his hand. He had a very sweet smile on his lips. I’ve never seen anyone as handsome as him. He must be the handsomest man on earth. He walked through the meadows.

He was walking towards a swing chair in the garden. There was a girl sitting on it, dressed in purely white gown. It seemed as if she was waiting for someone for ages. The girl look really familiar, She somewhat looked like me.

She suddenly stood up and her eyes shined so brightly on seeing him.  He came closer to her and they both sat on the swing chair looking deeply into each other’s eyes. They remained that way for soo long and he slowly held her hand and stood up, May be there were getting ready to elope.. Their hands were held so tight as if nothing could make them apart..

They walked along a beautiful alley but then she couldn’t feel his hand anymore.. She panicked, turned around to see where she was. The smile on her face faded..her eyes were filled with tears.. The man disappeared … He was nowhere to be seen. She was all alone in the alley..Crying all by herself..

Suddenly everything changed , it wasn’t a garden anymore. I slowly opened my eyes, It was just a dream but my mind is fuzzy, With a mental sigh I allowed my brain to focus and cautiously open my eyes.

Where Am I? I wondered, it isn’t a couch but I was very comfortable. I turned my head and saw I was resting my head on Siwon’s shoulder ,the earphone still plugged into my ears, I could hear the same song ‘Breathless’ playing again. I sat straight, my neck hurts now, may be because I’ve been in that position for so long. Siwon Oppa was still sleeping peacefully with one arm around my shoulder and his head resting on the wall.

I carefully moved his arm from my shoulder without waking him.

Nobody was awake. Everyone sleeping here and there in the room. “Nobody left after the dinner??” I wondered slowly getting up from the floor. I thought I was the first one to wake up, but I was wrong. I heard some noise in the kitchen and found Kangsora unnie preparing breakfast.

“Oh! You are awake” She greeted with a sweet smile. “But we are late , Its almost 11:30 now, we missed our flight to Jeju island” She said with a sigh. “Anyway Get ready, teukie Oppa said we may go somewhere else today.I’ll wake other.

 

I went to my room to get ready. On the couch I found Kyu Oppa sleeping soundly, with drool running down his cheeks. After taking a hot bath , I went to my bedroom to get ready. Tae Oppa and Onew Oppa were sleeping on my bed.

I grabbed a pillow and smacked them all over. “Yah! Erona!! Palli! Palli”

“Aishh!! Your so rude!” Taemin shouted .

“Eww, Your breath is horrible! Get out of my room” I pushed him out .

“Ehh? Did you forget who had the worst breath during university? Or do you want me to tell about it to everyone?” He teased.

 

“Yah!! Get out of my room will you? I want to get ready” I tried to push him out.

“Do you want me to dress you up? “ He smirked.

“Somebody Save me from this ERTTTTTTT” I yelled.

Out of nowhere Kyuhyun came to the bedroom. He look totally weird with the messy hair and dry drool on his cheeks. I couldn’t help but laugh both Kyu and Tae looked alike in their morning face.

“Morning Kyunnie” I smiled but his eyes were fixed on Taemin.

“Tae Oppa go wash yourself and get ready ne?” I pushed him out of the room.

“Oppa you aint going?” I asked Kyu who gave me a weird look.

“What was happening here??” He asked me with crossed arms.

“You jealous again Uh?” I asked him to which he scoffed and walked away.

======================================================

 

Okkay that was a boring chapter (T_T) 

Do wait for the next one, I think it wont be as boring as this :P

And yeah! They are going for a picnic, Aren't you excited? :P

Lets see what all events are waiting for them (^_*)

 

Thanks for the new Subbers: - evilmaknaesheart and redlightning

 

 

Why Am i not seeing any comments??? T_T