A sad Day?

♥You Are My Destiny♥

Kyuhyun is really a ert and Evil. Aigo ! My Oppa is just the Best :) I was about to take a nap when LSM Manager along wth SunMi unnie and my friends came to the room.

"Are you alright Seo?" Ji Yoon asked with a worried face. T_T "Neh chingu..Im alright" i replied smiling .

"I am really Sorry SeonHi ah ,,as you are unfit I widrew your name from the Backup dancing Project with the girl groups." LSM Manager said in a cold voice.

*Sigh* but Oppa...I really want to-- 

I was then cut by LSM Manager I know i know. But I have a good news for you! 

"Good news?? Whats that Oppa" i asked with a confused look.

"Its just that Dazzlers are going to debut next month". he said with a smile

"Ehh?? Dazzlers? Who are they but?" *tottally confused*

You ! Your Group ! he winked 

*Jaw drops* "Can I just scream ?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! God !!! I cant believe Im gonna debut next month". i said indeed in a very surprised tone.

*giggles* "Neh, i know you are really Excited,but you need to rest now dongsaeng ahh", SunMi unnie patted me and offered a warm hug.! 

 

~skip~

 

Just after they left the room I tried to sleep. Shisus,, Why am I not feeling sleepy after all im damn tired ? Actor kyuhyun flashed me again.! Just then I received a message from an unknown number. It said : 

Jagiya ! Are you sleeping keke (^_*)

-Your namja Chingu -- Kyuhyun

What?????? I recieved a text message from Kyuhyun just now?? Yah ! My phone must be kidding me.  O_o And I replied it :

Aniyo, I was dreaming about my lovely Namja  :P

-Your Yeoja Chingu -- SeonHi

 

Then i suddenly received another text message from, I opened it and saw :

Stop Dreaming and Go to Sleep,, dumb !

Aish !! He is indeed incorrigible !

 

~skip~

I was waken up by Doctor unnie the next morning. "SeonHi ahh ^^ Wake up its 10 am already" She said with a pleasant smile on her lips. I lazily rubbed my eyes and rose.Then did some stretchings. *Yawns* 

"Did you have a good sleep SeonHi ahh??" Doctor unnie asked me. "Neh, I slept really well and I feel really better now. "

I then went to the toilet to do my morning routines.. I found Doctor unnie with a hoodie in her hand. "Here wear this SeonHi. It will make you warm. " she said handing over the the hoodie to me.

Woah! Its perfect  ! I thanked her looking myself at the mirror. I went and gave her warm hug. "Kamsahamniida for taking care of me Doctor unnie. I'll leave now ^^" I said as I bowed .

Just as I went out of the hospital I saw A Young man waving at me . Mwo? Who is that? I then went a bit Closer. 

Oh My Shisuss!!! Its Kyuhyun :D He came to me running "Jagiyaaa~ How are you today?" he laughed at me. Aish ! Oppa stop kidding it makes me FEEL for You :P

"Aigoo Otteoke??? Why do every single girl in the world fall for me" he said with a Fake-Pout.

"Aishh !! this kid .." i said as i gave him a smack.  He suddenly grabed my wrist and ran to the parking area and pushed me in his car. "AigO that hurts" I said while i rubbing my legs. "Im gonna take you somewhere..!" he replied with a smirk, "Omona~ Ya Evil Kyuhyun. Im just 18 and i am not like what you think. Im still young . Understand Kyuhyun, Understand". I said with fear. 

He gave me glare and burst out laughing "hahhaa Yah ! What are you talking about? Im gonna take you to our Dorm. My hyungs wanna meet my Siwon Hyungs Girlfriend. "

Siwon Oppa's girlfriend???? But I.... I tried to speak...But Kyuhyun instead said : "I know everything SeonHi hyung told me about you, your first meeting   and your kite show Date kekeke . To be honest he really likes you alot. 

I almost broke into tears when i heard him. No ! This cant be right, !!!!! NOOOO !!! Shisus make it a dream.  A tear rolled down my cheek. I asked Kyuhyun to stop the car. Waeyo??? Dont you feel comfortable in here with me??? he asked me with his 'PURE' Innocent eyes. I cant hold it anymore i broke into tears and ran out from his car. I tried to run as fast as i can. I heard him call me " SeonHi ahh , Wait ! Pleasssee" 

I didnt turn back instead caught a cab i found next to me. I didnt know where to go or who to approach ! But still How can Siwon oppa do that to me?? Aishh I shouldnt have told him about my love towards Kyu. *sigh* Just then i received textt message from Kyuhyun :

 

Jagiya~ Whatt happened to you??

 

Eotteokkee?? What should I tell him now? I thought of expressing my feelings towards him. But No. it isnt the time. As i went through the seoul street , I saw  a sign board which said : " KyungHee University" I asked the driver oppa to drop me there. Within few minutes i reached MY OLD School.

Kamsahamniida oppa. I thanked the Driver oppa and gave him the money. All I did was ran directly to my old Spot- The Lovely Garden in my school. But wait  I saw a figure sitting in the bench where i used to sit. Who is that? Only i, myself knew that secret place, Who is it now?  I went closer and figured out -it was a Boy. I fake-coughed , He turned back and his eyes Widened.." SeonHi Ahhh !" He called with a Present smile .

 

- To be continued

 

Finally my 11th chapter is Out. Well yea its still boring..! (-_-) Im trying my level best to make it more interesting :) 

Hope you like it. Please Comment and Subscribe *bows 90 degree*