Chapter 20

♥You Are My Destiny♥

 

Author’s POV

Within a few minutes SeonHi and Kyuhyun reached her  apartment after a funny,teasing walk.

“Gomawo Oppa, I’ll go myself “She said

“I wanna meet your friends” He replied dragging her to the door.

“Chingu ah~ Open the door, See who is with me!” SeonHi shouted.

“Yah ! Don’t wake your neighbors, Speak softly” He commanded.

“Ahh mianhae” She said cupping .

“You should speak like this : YAAAAAAAH !!!! OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE YOU ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!” He shouted in his top voice.

“Ehh  (0_o) “ She gave him a what-the-hell-was-that Look.

“They must be sleeping already, but they don’t really sleep this early” She doubtfully searched for the key near the flower pot near the door.

“Here it is! But where did they go?” She slowly opened the door and switched on the lights and searched for them everywhere in the house.

“Jagiya~ Here is a letter, I guess it’s from them” Kyuhyun called her from the hall.

 “Let me see it” She came and opened the envelope and read it :

To ours only Seo,

Goodbye Seo, We are going back to our parents. They were right, We are supposed to study hard and achieve a good career somewhere.

Practice really hard for your 1st stage performance. We’ll be always here to support You.

SEONHI HWAITING ^^

SooMin : Unnie, When will we see each other again? It’s going to be really hard without you, I’ll miss you T_T

Jiyoon : Seo~ It was one of my greatest dream to debut together, To get congratulated from Hyukkie, and moreover To be with you to share all my happiness and tears. But….. Ah forget it.. I will miss you.

SeoJin :  SeonHi ah , I don’t really don’t know what to say, everyone are already  waiting with the luggage’s, I think I need to go now, Saranghaeyo chingu…

Haneul : Yah Park SeonHi, Don’t forget us when you are in love with your Kyuhyun Arasso? :P

 

SeonHi dropped the letter and  broke into tears.

“What happened Jagiya? What was the letter about?”  He asked with a worried face.

“T…The..they… w…e..n..t…..ba…c…kk.kk…!!!!”

Kyuhyun’s POV

SeonHi went inside  the bedrooms to search them. I noticed an envelope which was placed near the flower vase on the table. It said “TO SEO” . I suddenly called Seo and she  read it. As she read , her face turned pale. Whats it about? I asked her but seems like she didn’t hear me.  After reading it dropped the letter and broke down to the ground crying. “How can they leave me like this?” She said burying her face in her palms.

“Ahh Gwenchana Seo” I sat down the floor and assured her.

She slowly leaned closer and hugged me resting her head on my chest. “Othokey Oppa” She whined

 She rested her head in that position for sometime and I found out she was already sleeping.

I carefully got up and took her in bridal style in my arms  and walked towards the bedroom and slowly laid her on the bed and watched the sleeping figure beside me. I gave kiss on her forehead and got up from the bed.

“Oppa,are you going to leave me too?” She mumbled.

“Oppa aint going anywhere” I laid down beside her, hugging.

 

===========================================================================================

 

A Short boring chapter for now T_T

I dont really have any thing in my head now,,,

Anyway Special Thanks to Ashmy_ash , SaniKyu & Hanuel_ELF  for your awesome support ^^

Love you guys :DDD

 

p/s : Pardon me for the typing errors and grammer :P ><