Chapter 24

♥You Are My Destiny♥

 

Chapter 24

 

On seeing her, Kyuhyun knelt to the floor and pretended as if he was searching his long lost psp. Seohyunwas out ofcontrolandfake coughed around us. “Awwie, My throat is in no good condition today” She whined looking at both of us. “Ahem ..Ahem…Ahem..” She laughed.

“Yah,Drop it okay?”  He gave a death glare to Seohyun and walked out of the room. Before leaving the room he made a heart shape above his head and grinned.

“Saeng ahh , What was going on here?” She asked with great curiosity.

“Ani..Aniya! Nothing he was jus…just..ermmm”

“Arasso,Arassoe, Kaja lets watch the performance together” Seohyun dragged me out of the makeup room and we both sat in the front row along with other Kpop artists. Just then I received a message from Taemin.

You Rocked!!!!

Wait for the surprise ^_*

Surprise???  I was tottaly confused. F(x) was almost done with their ‘Super Star’ performance (A/N Imagine it is their new album J) I called Tae Oppa but he wasn’t answering the call.

 

Oppa ! Are you crazy? Why aren’t you answering my call?

Hate You! (>_<)

I then looked around to see Kyuhyun and found him sitting beside Yoona. Was it really him who said THAT to me a moment before? DUH! I thought to myself. Somehow Kyuhyun saw me noticing him and he threw me a grin and I gave him a I-AM-WATCHNG-YOU look.

                                                                                                                      

“Saeng ah, Isn’t he your friend? What was his name again? Ta? Tae? Jin? Min?”  She asked.

“Bwo? Chingu? I asked looking around me.

“Pabo he is on the stage..TAE…??TAEMIN!!!” She squealed.

“Tae Oppa?” I strained my eyes to see if it was really him. “OMG YES ITS HIM!!!!! There were four other boys too but Taemin stole my attention. He was performing with great energy and cuteness. He looked dazzling in his white costume and hairdo.

 

 

 

 

I was totally staring at HIM with surprise that I hardly blinked, My heart forgot to beat. The performance was already over and I was dumbstruck for 3 freaking minutes.

“Unnie do excuse me for a while, I’ll be back” I asked and ran to the makeup room to meet him. Luckily He was alone in the room. I grabbed a suit which was lying on the floor and threw it on him.

“Ouchy!” He turned back.“ohh Seo, Surprised huh?” He chuckled.

“Mwo? Surprise? Are you kidding me?” I walked towards him and smacked his head.

“Yah, What are you doing?” He shouted.

“Do you want me to punch you? Uh?” I went on pushing and smacking him.

We ran around the makeup room like maniacs and throwing make up stuffs at each other.

“Ahh are you tired? Aigoo poor Seo is tired” He teased me when I collapsed on the floor.

“Oppa my leg hurts, I think it sprained Ouch!” I moaned.

“Omo , Jeongmal? Wae so naughty wae? He gave a smack on my head. I pulled him and pushed him on to the floor and bite his Nose..!

“OUCHHHH!!!” He screamed

“Don’t play with me, you are such loser” I winked at him .

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??” somebody asked.

I turned back and saw Kyuhyun burning with anger. I looked at him and then at Taemin.

 “Uh Oh Somebody is in trouble” He whispered.

 Trouble ??OMG he is lying on the floor and me sitting on top of him? How did I get in here?

I suddenly got up and helped  Taemin to get up.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbae” He gave a 90 degree bow to Kyuhyun and walked out of the room.

I fake smiled at Kyu and whistled random tune to escape from angry Kyu.

Seo— You aint going anywhere. His strong arm caught my wrist and pulled me inside.

He was right, seems like I am going to be trouble!

Wae??? Micheosseo?? Why are you staring at me? Uh?? I gave him a fake-scornful look.

“Who is he? What were you doing with him” He asked with crossed arms blocking the door.

“Mwo? Are you jealous??

 

========================================================================================

 

Aww Jeongmal Mianhae for the super lame chapter  >< 

Pardon me for the errors in the story,,,Im very lazy to re-check it ^^ :P

 

Comment reply :

Ryukai : hehe, Gomawo unnie :D

 

Hanuel_ELF : eeee *hugs back* Gomawo :D

 

SaniKyu : Glad u liked it ^^ Gomawo sani unnie :D

 

Ashmy_ash : Taddaa!!! haha you wer right!!! Finally Tae debuted :P

Hanuel_ELF : Commented twice? Aww Gomawo^^

 

cheesypuffkins : Aww mianhae >< I changed the summary^^ Thanks for the suggestion^^

 

MidnightSapphire : Petal is Heechul's fan :)

 

WonKyu_AngELF : Gomawo chingu ah :D Dont worry I'll make you happy sooon :D