Chapter 18

♥You Are My Destiny♥

 

  “Jagiya..what are you doing with Siwon hyung here?” Kyuhyun asked me.

“Jagiya?” Siwon asked to which I fake smiled.

“Aniyo..Oppa is crazy “ I replied.

“Seo kaja… All are waiting for you in the practice hall” Kyu pulled me with him.

“Bye Oppa ..”   I waved at Siwon.

~skip~

“Oppa.. Where are you taking me? Aren’t we supposed to other side of the road?? “ I asked him.

“Ani…Im on the right path.” He smirked.

We finally reached a near an Apartment.

“Oppa which is this place?” I asked him.

“Shh…. Come with me . I’ll show you my girlfriend.” He smiled pulling me inside the elevator.

He has a girlfriend?? 

“Mwo???  What did you say? A gi-gir-girl friend? :O”  I asked .

“Neh..Wae? Why did you go pale all of a sudden. Are you alright?” He asked with a worried face.

“Ermm.,. Neh.Gwenchana..” I replied with a sigh.“

We reached the 11th floor and he walked towards the room number  103. He knocked the door and said “ Jagiyaa Im home”

It almost gave me a heart attack when I saw a pretty lady opened the door with a welcoming smile. So he was right. He has a pretty girlfriend.  I said to myself. He then pulled me to get inside the room.

“Yah..Why are you like a dummy when you are with me? Do I have to pull you for each and everything” He asked in an annoyed look.

I felt so insulted when he shouted at me in front of her.

“Kyu..Who is this?” Her sweet voice asked and Kyu gave me a why-are-u-like –a-dummy look.

“Anneyeonghaseyo ..Park SeonHi imniida” I said and gave her a bow.

“So Kyu is this the ‘jagiya’ which you always used to talk about.?”  She asked him.

“Neh noona” He said and walked inside the room looking for someone.

Noona? His girlfriend is a noona?  

“You are really cute and beautiful.”  She cupped my face.

“mm..Kamsahamniida unnie” I gave her a fake smile.

“So unnie how did you meet Kyuhyun Oppa?” I asked her.

“Mwo? Meet?” She asked with a confused look.

“mm…How is you relationship going on? You are really lucky to have him” I said .

Aishh Why I am even crying? I suddenly wiped my tears.

“ Relationship? What are you talking about and why are you crying?” She was totally confused.

Why is she acting weird in front of me? As if I didn’t find out your relationship with him. I said to myself.

“Ahh forget it.. Aigoo Im a pab0 I didn’t introduce myself”

Why do you even need to introduce when you are already introduced by him.  I thought.

“By the way I am Cho Ahra..Kyunnie’s Noona.” She smiled.

“Cho Ahra??????”

“Neh..Cho Ahra” She said.

“Kyu’s Noona?”

“Neh Waeyo?” She asked me.

“Aniyo..” I replied. And I saw evil Kyuhyun laughing like a maniac behind Ahra unnie.

“Aishh..! You are going to be dead meat” I said and ran behind him with a cushion which was kept on the couch .

He ran to a room and I ran behind him and closed the door. “You cant escape from me” I gave him an evil smirk and walked towards him.

He jumped onto his bed and I threw the cushion on his face. 

“Yah. You hit my handsome face? How Dare? “ He said and threw a pillow at me but luckily I moved away. I took the pillow and threw it back at him. It again hit him on his face xD

“Yah ! Yah! Yah! He shouted.

“Omo othokey” I ran around the small room trying to get away from EVIL KYU.!

“Gotcha”  He said with an evil smirk. I kicked his leg and I fell on the bed with Kyu on top of me.

“Oh so this is what you wanted from me” He smirked.

“huh..! Yah Move away.” I tried to push him but his strong manly arms were around me

 

He lean closer to my face..I can feel his breath. My heart was fluttering.  He leaned closer and we were just inches away. I slowly closed my eyes waiting for his lips.