“ Be Calm ,Its Me”

♥You Are My Destiny♥

 

I cant hide this anymore. At east I need her to know about this. Brace yourself SeonHi  , I thought myself. Seohyun unnie stood with arms crossed right in front of me waiting for an answer. “ SeonHi please,” Her voice became even louder . I was dumbstruck, but then I spoke, “Neh  I do.”  I said without facing her. “Are you sure?” she questioned. “I do” I replied. “ SeonHi, C’mon. Its not a joke. Look at me, And answer boldly.” She said. I stood up . “ I do unnie, I DO” I shouted. To my surprise Seohyun unnie hugged. “I am happy for you saeng, This is a good decision.”  She said smiling. I saw Taemin Oppa secretly crying, his tears always breaks my heart. “Oppa” I slowly whispered. He suddenly wiped the tears and pretended as if he didn’t cry. I broke the hug and went to Taemin Oppa. “Oppa did u just cry?” I asked “Me? Cry? Haha Cry for what? “ He fake laughed. “ I know you just did” I said looking deeply into his eyes. 

 

“I need to talk to you about this Seo” Seohyun unnie called me. “Alone” she saidemphasizing the word Alone looking at Taemin. “Alright” Taemin Oppa said and left the garden. “What that you want to talk to me unnie? I asked her. “Well its about Kyuhyun Oppa.” She said with a sigh. 

“Once Ahra unnie- kyuhyun oppa’s elder sister told me that Kyuhyun Oppa was once in love, But they thought he may forget about it as he was just in highschool. Oppa and the girl became very close as their families were great friends. Both families lived together. But Oppa and his parents along with Ahra unnie had to move to Seoul due to his father’s transfer. He tried to contact her; but failed. And when I asked about this to him, He never told anything. It always annoys him” Seohyun unnie explained.

 

Unnie so what if he is still waiting for that girl?” I asked unnie with a frown. “Don’t worry saeng, he may forget her soon. All you need to do is be very jovial to him “ And be Kyuhyun Oppa ‘s one and only Special Girl” Seohyun unnie giggled. ” Mm…  neh , I’ll try to.” I said smiling. Seohyun unnie then left the garden to search for Yonghwa Oppa. 

 

I hope Kyu Oppa will like me more than a friend. But what about Siwon Oppa? How can I convince him?

Ahhh ! Please I don’t want anything to mess Up .Shisus Help me I prayed.  

“Daughter” I heard Omma calling me. “ Omma im coming “ I ran to her.  There I saw Seohyun Unnie ,Yonghwa Oppa and Taemin Oppa were about to leave. “Ahh here you are! “ Omma said. She then handed over a bag to me. “Its some food which I prepared for you, Don’t forget to eat it before it get spoiled.” She said with concern. “Aigo Omma, I have different varities of food in canteen, And I eat pretty good from there.” I convinced her. “Canteen? Aishh ! I know canteen, You’ll only get junk foods. I don’t want you to eat Junk foods and became fat like me” Omma  Lectured. “Alright I’ll take it “ I replied as I took the bag from her. She then gave me a Long warm hug. “ I’ll miss you daughter “ she said while wiping her tears. “ Aigo Omma , how can you cry when your daughter is about to go somewhere? Do be childish” I said as I gave another hug. “I’ll miss you Omma “ I whispered in her ear and gave her a kiss. Shen gave a kiss on my forehead.

We bid Goodbye and walked towards the bus station. Suddenly Seohyun unnie pulled me to a nearby shopping mall. “Yo boys, Please wait here. I’ll be back” She said while Pulling me inside. “ Unnie where are we going?” I questioned.  She then went directly to “Girls Section” and took some random clothes. “Ahh it look perfect on you, Don’t they? “ She asked me pointing to a black& white dress.  “Ehh? Unnie? “ I was puzzled. “Okkay now, Go wear this and come back.” She instructed. “But Unnie..?” I was about to talk when she interrupted. “No Buts, Go and change now.” She then directed me to the dressing room. I was out in a minute. 

 

“Woah, Is this the girl who went in just now? Oh my Gosh ! You look Gorgeous!!” She screamed. “What is wrong  with Seohyun unnie? She was alright till the last few minutes” I mumbled. “Okkay c’mon lets go now.” She then payed the money and we both went back to the boys. I saw Taemin Oppa was jaw dropped when he saw me. He said “ SeonHi, You seriously look very beautiful. I must say. You look really different from the ordinary Cute SeonHi.”  I giggled. “Kamsahae Oppa” I winked at him. We  soon caught a cab and reached near the company. “Aish ! I don’t feel like going in there now, Why don’t we go somewhere else?” She said. “Why don’t we go for a movie?” Yonghwa Oppa suggested. “Neh that’s a good decision “ I and Taemin Oppa said in Unison.

 

~Skip~

After the movie , “Oppa where do you live now?” I asked Taemin Oppa “Errmmmm well I’ll tell you about it later. Gotta go guys. See you next time. “Take care Seo, I’ll miss you. “ He said as he gave me a hug and a peck on my cheeks. “Ehh? Oppa why are going back so early?” I asked him. “Early? Its almost 7pm now Seo, I need to get back. Bye.” He said and ran . I saw him waving me after he got inside a cab. ”Aigoo Im very hungry, why don’t we go eat something?” Seohyun unnie suggested . “Unnie , eat the food which Omma prepared for me, I said as I pointed the bag which had.

“Ani, Your omma prepared it only for you. Lets go and have dinner from the restaurant. She then dragged me to a nearby restaurant. “Order whatever you want and the loser will pay for the food.” Yonghwa oppa suggested. “loser of what?” Seohyun unnie asked . “Let’s play rock-paper-scissor. And as I told the loser must pay and we shall play it only after having the food Arassoe ,? He said. “Arasso” I and Seohyun unnie said in unison.

 

I was seriously nervous while ordering. “Shisus it should’nt be me” I prayed hard. We ordered as much as  we could. Within no time the food was served without leaving any space in between. “It smells great” Yonghwa oppa said. “Are you guys ready Here we Go 1………2…………..3”  Seohyun unnie screamed and we started eating like kids.  While eating Yonghwa Oppa made fun of  Seohyun unnie because she had some food on her nose. “Aigoo they are just like kids” I giggled .after 30 minutes . We were done eating. Empty plates were left on the table.

“Hey guys lets play now.” Seohyun unnie grinned. “Rock-paper scissor”  everyone did paper.

“Rock-paper scissor”  Everyone did Scissor. “Aishhh! Annoying” Yonghwa oppa said.

“Rock-paper scissor” Both Seohyun unnie and I did rock while Yonghwa oppa was scissor. 

“Oppaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” I and Seohyun unnie giggled in unison. We then gave a hi5 and asked oppa to pay. “Why don’t we play again” he asked. “Nooo you gotta pay oppa” I gave him a smirk.“Aish you are evil than I thought Seo”

He then slowly approached Seohyun unnie”Jagiya why don’t we combine the money and pay together?” Yonghwa Oppa begged while caressing Seohyun unnie’s hair. “Aigo I never thought you could be that sweet Oppa” Seohyun unnie grinned. Finally Oppa went to the cash counter and paid.

“How did an extra $10 get into the list?” He asked us . “ Well I bought a fruit juice “ Seohyun unnie winked. “And me an Iced Chocolate” I said hiding behind Seohyun unnie. “Aishh !! Girls are always EXPENSIVE!!!!! >_<” He mumbled in an annoyed tone.I and Seohyun unnie secretly giggled.

 

“Unnie its almost 11:45 pm I need to reach the apartment.” I Added. “ Ahh neh, Lets get a cab.” Seohyun unnie and I got into the cab. “Don’t tell me I should pay for the cab too” Yonghwa Oppa complained still standing outside. “Aishh..! Oppa aniyo, I’ll pay this time” I giggled and he got inside the cab. Within few minutes we reached infront of my apartment. Lights were all switched off. “Ahh they must be sleeping already” I thought. I got out of the cab and bid Goodbye to both of them.

 

I waved goodbye and slowly walked towards the gate. “Aigoo its very dark here and it look scary too” I mumbled as I slowly pushed the cold gate. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to a side. I tried to scream but the man was very strong enough to cover my mouth. I struggled a lot to ged rid of him but I failed. He then Slowly whispered 

 

 

“ Be Calm ,Its Me”

 

=TO BE CONTINUEDx=

 

 

 

Ch4nnii : Thanks alot for loving it chingu^^

Kosianfanfics : Aigoo^^ Even I feeel bad for Taemin Oppa too T_T But thesotry must go on :)

 

Thanks alot for all those who subscribed ^^

 

And yeah its little long chapter.

Hope you all enjoy reading it ^^ And please forgive me for all the typing erorrs. I dont really get time to re-check it T_T