Chapter 15

♥You Are My Destiny♥

Next morning in Super Junior’s dorm.

 

“Kyuhyunah~~~, Kyuhyunah wake uppp!!!! It going to be 12 now!!!!!!” I heard Teukie hyung calling me.

“Let me sleep for few more minutes’ hyung” I said covering myself under the warm blanket.

“I ‘ve given you about half an hour and now its 4th time your time you are asking “FEW MORE MINUTES’” Teukie hyung said pulling my blanket away .

“Aishh!!!” I lazily woke up and rubbed my eyes.

“Kaja, Get ready and have you breakfast even though it’s almost lunch time” Teukie hyung said and he pushed me towards the toilet.

I did my daily routine and sat to have my food. “Hyung , where did others go?” I asked Teukie hyung who was serving the food.

“Ahh they went to LSM. “ He said and sat along with me to have food.

“Ohh..but  Hyung, why are you eating now? Didn’t you eat with others? I asked Hyung.

“Aniyo…How can I eat without my kyunnie” Hyung chuckled.

Leeteuk hyung is always caring..He was the one who was very cold when I came to the group and he was the one who always bullied and teased me. But now he’ve changed a lot. He is the most understanding and caring Hyung in the group. He care for everyone. Thoughts flashed on my mind.

“Kyuhyunah~  Why not eating? “ Hyung asked.

“huh? Ah im eating hyung “ I smiled at him.

After having the we got dressed and Teukie hyung drove to SM Academy. We reached SM Academy within few minutes.

“Kyuhyunah, be with your Hyungs arasso? Don’t go anywhere else ! “ He said.

“Aish..! Im not a kidd hyung! “ I complained.

“But for me You are” He said and went to LSM’s room.

I went to search Sungmin hyung when I saw Yoona coming towards me.Aishh she again? How can I escape from this flirt?

“Oppa !! Kyu Oppa” I heard her calling me

 I pretended as if I was busy with my phone and walked forward.

“Gotcha”  She back hugged me.

“Ermmm..Ahh Yoona sshii! How are you? Its been little long isn’t it? I fake smiled.

“Ahh neh,  I’m pretty good. I missed you a lot Oppa. I know you missed me too. She hugged me.

Let Go I mumbled.

“What Oppa?” Did you say anything? “ She broke the hug.

“Me? Aniyo,  didn’t say anything.

“Well Yoona sshi did you see my Hyungs? I asked her.

“Ahh neh they are with our new girl group who is about to debut.” She said clinging to my arm.

“Kaja I’ll take you there” She dragged me to the practicing hall.

Why is she always pestering me?? Why can’t she find anyone else? Ahhh >_<

Yoona-sshi who are the members of our new girl group?? I asked trying to get away from her.

“Ahh..i don’t really know their names oppa.” She said as she pulled me inside the hall.

The girls were practicing their new song. And my hyungs and snsd members are watching it too.

 I went to sit along with Yesung hyung when Yoona pulled me and she made me sit beside him.

Aishhh!!! How can I escape from her???  I thought myself. The girl in center looks very familiar..And she dance soo well too.  OMG its SeonHi !!! I uttered in surprise.

“Oppa! You know her already?” Yoona asked me.

“Ahh neh, I know her, we are friends.” I replied.

“Jinjja? But Oppa I saw her kissing donghae Oppa yesterday around 12 when I was having dinner at a restaurant. She was with donghae oppa in there” Yoona said.

WTF is wrong with her? SeonHi was with me yesterday late at night, ! “ I thought .Ohh jinja?? Omo..I thought she was a good girl.” I pretended as if I never knew anything about SeonHi.

“Be careful when you are with her Oppa..! I am soo much worried about you” I saw her pouting.

Aishhh you look really weird when you are acting cute. “Aww Yoona ssshi you look really cute.” I lied.

“Aigo! Everyone tells me the same” Yoona giggled. And I fake laughed :P

 

Ahh those people need an eye test. “Ohh jinjja? It because you are that cute yoona shhi” I fake smiled.

I heard others clapping for them. Woahh that was an awesome work isn’t it Yoona sshi? They are really talented. I said.

“Aww yeah but not talented as SNSD” She smirked.

Yoona sshi I’ll be back. Let me congratulate them. I said and went SeonHi.

Jagiyaaa! You did an awesome job!! I chuckled at SeonHi making sure if Siwon hyung was hearing us.

“Shhhhhh!! Oppa others may hear you ..Call me SeonHi “ She grinned.

“Waeyo?? You are my yeoja chingu and I have the right to call you jagiya” I said secretly looking at Siwon hyung.

“Yah Oppa, do you really need to emphasize ‘my yeoja chingu’?? She asked me.

I said nothing but giggled.

Suddenly someone hugged me from the back and SeonHi expression was like WTF?

I turned back to see who it was and saw Yoona back hugging me.

“Errrmmmm yoona sshi! “ I fake smiled at SeonHi.

“See you later Oppa” SeonHi said in a cold voice and went out with her friends.

“Oppa,Kaja lets go out and have fun” She dragged me to a nearby Restaurent.

 

The restaurent was pretty crowded and luckily we got a corner seat.

Yoona ordered lunch. "Aishhh! how can I get rid from here?" I thought.

"Oppa! Sayyy AAAAhhh". She said waiting with a spoon of kimbap.

"A-Aniyo..I'll eat myself" I denied.

"Wae Oppa Wae?? Its me isnt it? Sayy AAahh...!" She said

Errrmmm...aaaah .I slowly opened and she fed me.

"Now oppa! Feed mee AAAAAAHHH" She said opening like a hungry bear

"Ewwwwww!!! feeed you?" I asked

"NEhh!! Palliiii!" She said.

I slowly took the spicy deokbokki and fed her.

"Zzzzzzzz Its so HOT and Spicy like you Oppa!" She said.

"Get a life " I mumbled.

"Oppa did you say anything" She asked me.

"Aniyo" I pretended as if I got a call . "Ahh neh hyung..! I'll be right there." 

"Yoona shhi, Hyungs want me there, Thanks for the meal. I'll see ya later." I bowed and slowly walked out of the restaurent.

 

~END OF POV~

 

SeonHi/ Your POV 

 

Feels so good after the performing in front of all the SM Artists .

"Seo, Why dont we go and have our lunch" SeoJin suggested.

"Ahh neh, Im really hungry" I replied and we walked towards the nearby restaurent. It was little crowded in there but still we managed to get a seat in the side

We ordered the food and were chatting. 

"Hey look out, Isnt it Kyuhyun oppa and Yoona?" Haneul pointed out.

"Aishh that , See Seo, didnt I tell you she was a flirt !" SeoJin scoffed.

"Omo they are even holding hands" Haneul said.

I said nothing but gazed away.. Others were still gossipping about them.

"Will you please Shut UUpp??" I shouted at them in anger.

Just then the food was served and everyone slowly ate it without talking to eachother.

"Hey look that... Yoona is feeding him" Haneul said.

I didnt look at them instead i stared at my food.

"Omooooo He is feeding her tooo" Haneul Added.

WTF??? Oppa feeding her.  You kidding me? I slowly rose my head and turned back to look them.

Shisus...They are rightt...H..He is f-fe-feeding h-err!!!!!!!!

 

 

-to be continued.