Chapter 26

♥You Are My Destiny♥

( PS: Starting is LAME)

 

“Kyunnie don’t you think her painting should be placed above the wall?

“Oppa~” I called him.

“Oppa? ”  Kyu don’t call me oppa, WHAT?  He turned back “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH” ( A/N  : Lame! Lame! Lame! ) 

 

“why didn’t you knock the door?”

“Eh, This is my room then why should I knock the door? I teased.

“Tell me you didn’t see anything” He asked burying himself under the blanket.

“I Saw” I replied with an evil grin.

“ANDWAEEE!!!! Can you please turn around so I could wear my Vest?”

“Arasso” I said and turned back while he suddenly wore it.

“But Oppa , Why are you shy in front of me?? You always tear off your top in front of thousand girls??” I pouted.

“I….erm,,,I don’t know, I think I’ll leave now, bye Seo” He said while giving a very cute smile.

“Why is his face red like a tomato?” She wondered.

“Woah Finally everything is done, It look really pretty, Aigoo~”

She let out a sigh of relief and Kyuhyun came after his ROYAL BATH. “Jagiyaa~ Im back” his  voice filled the hall.

“OHMYSHUISUS ! You scared me ! “  She shrieked.

“Why are you scared of me? Uh? Okay now give me another kiss before I leave” He said pouting is lips like a fish.

“Andwae! Andwae! Andwae! I wont kiss you anymore” I denied.

“But I will” He pulled her and pecked her cheeks and enveloped her in his arms.

 

“YAH!!!  It was true that I asked you both to get a room before doing all these stuffs. But it doesn’t mean that you can just leave the door wide open. >< Aishh! Jinjja! ><” Seonhyun said while pulling SeonHi out of Kyuhyun’s hug. “Oppa others are waiting for you”

Kyuhyun walked out of the room with an embarrassed smile. While SeonHi stood there blushing.”Thank god its me who saw it” Seohyun teased “Unniee~~~” SeonHi whinned. They both then walked towards SJ’s dorm to have dinner.  

 

~SKIP~

 

Their dorm was pretty big and well furnished. It was perfectly clean and tidy. It was so noisy inside the dorm with Shinee and SNSD members. “Is this a party or something?” SeonHi asked

“Aniya. Its our monthly treat. Each group has to treat all the other groups at the end of every month” Seonhyun explained. Everyone were busy doing odd stuffs.

“Everybody.. Listen Up! Here we have the Idol of the new generation Park SeonHi.” Seonhyun introduced to which everyone cheer.

Leader teukie then called out every member and then they bowed and introduced.

“Uri Shupah Juni~~Oeyo!!” They said in unison.

 “Annyeonghaseyo! Park SeonHi Imniida^^ Nice to meet! Im your fan she greeted with a bright smile.

 

Eunhyuk: “Wow! SeonHi is our fan?! Then I’m her fan too!”

 

Sungmin: “Your soo  cute! Do you like pink too?”

 

Leeteuk: Hmm.. Cute… But… I have Sora sshi. !

 

Ryeowook: Yes! I’m taller than her! And can you Cook?

 

Heechul: Omg! She can play dress up with me with her cute looks! But I am prettier!

 

Yesung: Does she sing well? If she does, she’s totally my type!!

 

Shindong: Oh My! Maybe that cute little SeonHi can be my dongsaeng and my Nari’s best friend!

 

 As everyone were getting ready to eat the dinner Leeteuk Oppa said “ Do you mind if we have another guest? I invited KangSora shhi ^^” He said with a wide grin.

 

 

“Whoah~! Jeongmal? I love Dimple couple” I exclaimed but I had to cup my mouth as everyone in the room gave me a death glare. 

Just then the doorbell rang and Leeteuk Oppa hurried and opened the door. It was KangSora unnie who was dressed  in a purple A-Line dress with her hair left open. Everyone gave her a warm welcome and she sat beside Teukie which made Taeyeon jealous.

 

“Okkay , Lets have our dinner” Ryeowook oppa came with a bowl full of Ramen. Taeyeon unnie then went to help Ryeowook oppa!

The table was full of different varieties of dishes. There were Spicy tteokbokki , Ramen , Kimbap, Tofu Stew, Bibimbap, Kimchi,Bulgogi and many more. It looked soo yummy that it made me want to eat it all by myself. I was about to start eating when Siwon Oppa stoped me “ Don’t hurry, Pray first” He then recited “Bless us Oh Lord, and these thy gifts, which we are about to receive, from thy bounty, through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.”

 

When were done praying Heechul Oppa was already eating. “Why is there only 15 bowls? We are supposed to have 30 isnt it?” I asked

 

“haha, Saeng ahh, Usually during this monthly treat 2 will eat in one bowl. Its said that sharing food from one bowl makes a relationship closer.

Everyone sat around the huge table and began to eat. Leeteuk and Kangsora shared same bowl

 

 Why is she acting weird?” I asked Seohyun unnie.

“ You didn’t know? She had a crush on Leeteuk Oppa” She smirked.

 

~SKIP~

 

My stomach was so full that I thought it would burst any moment but when Ryeowook oppa came with  his homemade dessert I and Sungmin oppa was the only one who ate it. My stomach had enough space for another plate of dessert. After having the sweets  there aroused a question “ Is anyone ready to do the dishes all by themselves or are you ready to have a game so the loser shall do it??” Heechul  asked.

Nobody came up and atlast Leetuek asked all the members (SJ) to play. Every member stood around the table to play Rock paper scissor while others watched them from the side. Nobody really understood the way they played it. But no one noticed it as the boys were enjoying the game to the extreme.

 

We were screaming and cheering along with them. Yesung and Leeteuk were the most happiest  when they lost in the beginning.  Finally only Siwon , Kyu and  Manager oppa were left.

Dang!!!  Kyu made paper while Siwon and the Manger Oppa made scissor.

Kyuhyun Oppa lost the game. He had  to do all the dishes. Suddenly Seohyun unnie came up with an Idea “Why don’t we give him a partner so that they could finish the work as soon as possible??”  She smirked at me.

Everyone agreed and Seohyun unnie pushed me towards Kyu Oppa to help him, But there came again—Yoona, who volunteered to help him. “Oppa this is going to be soo fun” she leaned towards his arms and they walked towards the kitchen.

“Arghhh!!! “ I gave a glare at Seohyun and she suddenly hid behind the other members.

While others were having a talk in the hall, I peeked through the kitchen door to see what was happening in the kitchen.

Kyuhyun Oppa was washing while she stood beside him playing with soaps n bubbles .

“Eww ! This is not happening! Please tell my eyes are lying to me” I mumbled when I  suddenly heard a voice.

 “Caught You!”  “Seo, what are you doing here” He asked.

“I-I err aniyo , I just passed by” I fake smiled.

“I see what you did here” He chuckled.

“Damn You! Lee Taemin!” !!!

 

 

==========================================================

 

Taddaa~~!!! Im back after Ages!! 

And yeah This is the  Lamest chapter Ever!! >_<

Mian>< 

Please Read and Comment Ne? :D

A very big thanks to my New subber :DD sanjana_kalyanpur, raymin ,KateD13555 ,xXMuz1cS0ulXx  and WonKyu_AngELF ^__^

 

Gomawo *bows 90 degree*

A VEryyyy BiGGG thanks to SaniKyu unnie,Ashmy_ash unnie Ryukai unnie and Hanuel_ELF  for ur Support!! =D