Chapter 22

♥You Are My Destiny♥

 

“ASDFGGHJKL~ Saeng ah! I missed you a lot” Seohyun pulled her for a Miss-you hug :D

“Aish unnie I am mad at you, you didn’t even bother to text me”  SeonHi complained.

“Mianhae, Unnie was really busy with schedules.”  Seohyun convinced.

“Ahh..Kaja, Lets go and buy costumes together” She dragged SeonHi with her.

“Unnie Are we going alone?” She asked.

“Ahh.. Let’s ask Kyu Oppa to come with us! What say? Aigo haha somebody is blushing here..”  Seohyun teased.

“Aishh! Unnie Hajima”  She pouted.

 

(imagine Seohyun was teasing SeonHi like this)

 Seohyun went to search for Kyuhyun while Seonhi waited for her to comeback at the corridor.

She was browsing her  Kyuhyun’s number  in her mobile when  Siwon saw her  standing alone.

“Seo,what are you doing all alone here?”  He asked.

“Ani..Im waiting for Seohyun unnie, she went to search for Kyuhyun Oppa” she replied.

“Kyu..? He isn’t here, He is in the dorm” He said.

“Dorm? Wae? Is he ill?” She worried.

“Ani, He said he was tired because he was with his friend last night”.

“Saeng ah , he isn’t here, I searched him almost everywhere” Seohyun’s voice was heard.

“But, Why do you want him?” Siwon was confused.

“We are going to  buy costumes for Seo , We thought Kyu Oppa could help us”

“Aww Jinjja? Mind I join? I could drop there” He asked.

“Neh, It will be great”  SeonHi and Seohyun said in Unison.

 

~skip~

 

=At the shop=

All the three were busy searching for the costume.  Everyone came up with different styles but finally the came to one decision. They chose a white dress with silver stones embedded on it.  While Seohyun  went to the ladies section and Siwon to the shoe section, SeonHi thought of loitering around the shop.

She took out her mobile and dialed Kyuhyun’s number but she suddenly bumped on to someone.

“Aigo othokey, Why am I always careless, Mianhae, Jeongmal Mia—Taemin Oppa?” She called.

“Gwenchana., Aww Hi Seo, What you doing here?” He asked.

“Ani, I just came here with Seohyun unnie, But why are you here?” She asked him.

“Me,,? Ermm ,,well I just came here because I was bored haha” He fake laughed.

“Will you be there for tomorrow’s  Mcountdown? “ They both asked in unison.

“Ahh deh, what about you? and but why did you ask?” She was confused.

“Me too, Aniyo Just asked, See you there Seo” He have her a hug and walked away.

======================================================================================

 

Annyeong^^

As it is a super boring chapter I'll try to update the next chapter ASAP ^^

Thanks for the support guys ^^