We Met Him...!!!

♥You Are My Destiny♥

AUTHOR'S POV

Siwon :  Annyeonghaseyo noona ^^ Its beeen sooo long! I really missed you.

SunMi : Annyeonghaseyo Siwon-sshi ! Neh I missed you too, Where have you been these days?

Siwon : Ah noona didnt i tell you about my new Drama  Poseidon ?  been busy with it.

SunMi : Ahh neh..I just forgot^^ Anyway meet my dongsaengs.. They are Going to be TRAI ----

SeonHi interupted ..

SeonHi : Ahh Oppa  We are going to be with SunMi unnie for a while. :)

SunMi : *gave SeonHi a what-are-you-talking-about Look .*

SeonHi : Annyeonghaseyo Park SeonHi imniida , These are my best friends ..JiYoon , SeoJin, Haneul and SooMin 

Siwon : Ahh Nice to meet you SeonHi. Nice to meet you friends. Ahh I need to meet Manager Hyung now.. Bye Noona! Bye SeonHi .. :)

SeonHi : *pout*

Siwon : *Pinch her cheek* You are really Cute...

Bye !

 

SIWON'S POV

I was about to get into the building when i heard someone call me..

I turned back and i was very surprised to see SunMi noona..because its been a while since i've seen her. And I saw  five pretty girls with noona.

Me : Annyeonghaseyo noona ^^ Its beeen sooo long! I really missed you.

SunMi : Annyeonghaseyo Siwon-sshi ! Neh I missed you too, Where have you been these days?

Me : Ah noona didnt i tell you about my new Drama  Poseidon ? been busy with it.

SunMi : Ahh neh..I just forgot^^ Anyway meet my dongsaengs.. They are Going to be TRAI ---- 

*Then that girl with MOST Beautiful eyes & smile interupted and said They were going to be with SunMi noona for a while.

OMG !! Did she just call me OPPA?

Who else could have the most sweetest voice like her? .,

She then introduced ..

Her Name was SeonHi ,.....

SeonHi then introduced her friends.... I really want to know more about her. But I really need to see Manager hyung to talk about SS4.*

Me : Ahh Nice to meet you SeonHi. Nice to meet you friends. Ahh I need to meet Manager Hyung now.. Bye Noona! Bye SeonHi .. :)

SeonHi : *Pout*

Me : *Pinch her cheeks* You are really Cute...

*OMG she is really Cute..*

 

End Of POV

 

SeonHi's POV

We were about to get into the car when I saw HIM ---- CHOI SIWON.

I couldnt belive my eyes.. I Saw Him...! Omg I saw Siwon Oppa. Omona he loook more handsome than usual.

It was all of a sudden when SunMi unnie called him...! 

*WHAT ??? THEY KNOW EACH OTHER??*

Siwon :  Annyeonghaseyo noona ^^ Its beeen sooo long! I really missed you.

 

SunMi : Annyeonghaseyo Siwon-sshi ! Neh I missed you too, Where have you been these days?

Siwon : Ah noona didnt i tell you about my new Drama  Poseidon ? I've been busy with it

 

*Poseidon ?? Woah I love him in it*

 

SunMi : Ahh neh..I just forgot^^ Anyway meet my dongsaengs.. They are Going to be TRAI ----

 

* OMO ! unnie you cant do that...I dont want him to know im a new SM trainee..

 

Me :  Ahh Oppa  We are going to be with SunMi unnie for a while. :)

 

I could see his Shining eyes... I dont know why...but A Sweet smile sooon formed in his lips.

 

I then introduced..Myself and my friends.

 

Siwon : Ahh Nice to meet you SeonHi. Nice to meet you friends. Ahh I need to meet Manager Hyung now.. Bye Noona! Bye SeonHi .. :)

 

* Is he going to leave already? Aigoo ..I want to talk to him... : *Pout*

He then pinched my cheeks .

What ? He pinched me and called me CUTE? God... :D * I wanna FANGIRL NOOOOOOOOOWWW*

End Of POV

 

AUTHOR'S POV,

 

 

SeonHi : OMO~  Is this your car unnie?

SeoJin : Woah...Its just AWESOME !!!!!!

SunMI : Neh its my car..Now Get in.I'll ride you to ur apartment.

SeonHi : Woah.... Its perfect inside... Just like Siwon Oppa. 

SunMi  : Ahh..SeonHi ah why did you tell that you 're going to be Trainee here?

SeonHi : Erm.... Nothing unnie..Just to give him suprise .. xP

After few mins .

SunMi : This is my apartment..And you are going to Stay with me :)

Everyone : Stay with You? YippPpiiEeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

JiYoon : Your apartment is really biG !!! Its soo lovely here...

SunMi : Neh..You can chooose room for each of you^^ 

And I need to go back now^^ Gotta do some work. Your dinner is already prepared.. Eat well and Go to sleep^^ I shall call at 6:30 tomorrow :) Goodnight sweeties.  *GROUP HUG*

SeonHi : Neh ^^ Dont over work too much unnie^^ Come back soon ! Good night :)

=====================SKIP=======================

 

SooMin : Omona im Super ungry >_< Lets eat now T_T

SeonHi : Neh im hungry too~ 

Haneul : Its Dukbokkiiiiiiii~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shouts from kitchen*

 

*Everyone Runs to her*

Ji Yoon : Its seriously VERY DELICIOUS !!!!!!!!!! 

After half an hour*

SeoJin : Ahh....! Im Full !!!!!!!

SooMin : Same here *burp* Opps sorry  *cups *

SeoJin : Ya lets go to sleep its already 10pm now^^

Haneul : Where is Jiyoon?

SooMin : She went to sleep already..!

SeonHi : Good night guys^^ Sweet dreams :)

In her Room

SeonHi's POV

 

Ahhh...Had a wonderful day^_^ Thanks to SunMi unnie for everything...! I still cant believe i saw & talked with Siwon Oppa. I hope to see my Baby Kyu Sooon :)

Ya Kyuhyunah are you sleeping already? Meet me in Dreamland okkay? I'll be waiting....!!!

END OF POV

Sooon SeonHi drifted to Sleep (-_-)