So Busy !

♥You Are My Destiny♥

SeonHi's POV

I had an awesome day with Siwon Oppa.Aigoo never thought he could be that sweet. And What ? He kissed me.....! >_<

ahem never mind..It was just a peck on my cheeks...! But still..Kyu oppa..When am I gonna meet you? Its almost three months since im training here a i didnt even get to see you..:( Not even a glimpse..!

*Aish Park SeonHi,,Dont loose hope,You'll see him soon*

*sigh* Within no time she drifted to sleep.

~Next Day~

Its almost 8 in the morninfg..and Seohyun is not here yet. Where did she go? I was about to call her when i saw Seohyun calling me :)

Yeoboseyo??

SeonHi ahh ^^ Mianhae i cant come to train you today. I need to go out with my omma . But meet me at the Seoul Park today at 5pm .Will you?

Neh unnie I will..^^ Please take care :) 

Neh You too seonhi ^^Bye~

Aigoo..I'll be alone today?? *sigh* hmm..I think i'll better go and do my practise along with my friends. Im sure they are going pretty well with those snsd members. I then went to the hall were SeoJin is being trained. As i entered the room Yoona was nowhere in the room.

Jinah where did Yoona unnie go? 

I saw her tightening her fist . She then shouted : Unnie?? She is not unnie..She is a FLIRT !!!!! 

*gasp*  Psssstttt!!! Jinah low your voice. She may hear you.

She is not here ..she went to meet Taecyeon Oppa !

So whats with you? Why are you bothered about her? I think He is her Best friend.

Suddenly LSM Oppa came to the scene.

Annyeonghaseyo Manager Oppa ^^

Annyeonghaseyo Girls.! I have a news for you SeonHi.

Uhh news for me?? :O Whats that Oppa??

I think you've already came to know about the Kpop meet 2011 which will be held in just 3 weeks. Some of the girl groups want some backup dancers. Is it okkay if you are Assigned for it??

*excited* Woah ^^ Neh Oppa !! For sure.. :)

Okkay so you are assigned as backup dancer for 5 kpop girlbands and they are 4minute , Wonder Girls, Tara , Miss A and Sistar .!

Neh ^^ I'll do my best..Manager Oppa^^

So you shall start the practise today .You need to go to JYP entertainment at 4pm ! All the best.

Neh , Kamsahamniida Manager Oppa ^^ *bows 90 degree*

Gosh ! I cant believe im gonna see my fav girlbands !! Yippiee!!! :D

SeoJinah im going to our apratment now need to get ready.! Bye^^

I then caught a cab and reached my apartment. I took a quick bath and wore a red hoodie and brown checked mini skirt.

Aigo! I forgot to inform Seohyun unnie about this. *dials her number*

Yeoboseyo unnie^^

Neh SeonHi ahh^^ Whats up?

Unnie Mianhae i cant meet you today Im assigned as the backup dancer for 5 groups and i need to go for practise at 4pm! 

Jinjja? Woah..Im happy for you saeng^^ Do your best..We'll meet another day :)

Okkay unnie bye.!

~skip~

It was almost 4pm when i reached JYP .Woah this building is really AWESOME^^ There were many fans outside the building. I nervously entered  

 

,woah..its just like a palace in here. I then noticed the sign board *Miss A Practise Hall --->*

I went to the right as the board said and it was kinda dark passage. I then saw a Huge door with Miss A Practise Hall written on it. I knocked it,,no one responded,,,,! I slowly opened it and saw many girls...

They must be the backup dancers..!

I saw a girl smiling widely at me.I  slowly approched her and introduced myself . 

Annyeonghaseyo Park Minzy Imniida ^^ Are you assigned to be MissA's backup dancer? 

Neh ^^ What about you?

Mee too..! :)  

Then the girls just went soo noicy..WE looked around and found Miss A in the hall. 

Annyeonghaseyo Miss A Imniida. They said in unison to which we girls Greeted them.

Fei then spoke,

 Hello. I am big unni Fei. We released ‘Good Bye Baby’ with much anxiety but thank you for your love and support. For this reason, we will prepare for our on-stage performance with an even stronger effort with You all. The practices are long, but we are able to endure it by thinking of all of you.^^ So are You girls ready?

Yes~~~!!!!! We said in unison^^ 

Miss A and we girls [ backup dancers] then danced to their song Goodbye Bye Baby .

 After 2 hours of continuous practise ! JYP Manger Oppa came to the scene and asked us to do our best. He then asked us to perform it again for him to watch..! 

Uhh? Do it again? I think we've practised it for more than 5 times..!! (>_<)

It was almost 8pm when we finished the practise..! I was Super tired and Stressed..! I could'nt move a step. My new friend Mizy helped me and drove me to my Apartment ! 

Kamsahamniida Minzy ahh ^^ Mind coming In?

Aigo ! Ani i need to reach my house..Omma and Appa may worry^^ See You tomorrow^^ Goodnight SeonHi.

Oh..Goodnight Minzy^^ Drive Safe :) 

I opened the door My friends came running to me asking about the practise..I could'nt say anything but

 Ah.h..! Im TIREDDDD~~~ and went to my room and threw myself in my Bed !!! 

 

                                                                                                                               -to be continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Tadddaaa~~~~ My most Boring Chappie is Finally Out ^^ 

I know its Super Short But im sorry please bear it !! (>_<) 

I'll update a longer chapter next time ^^