Do you love him ?

♥You Are My Destiny♥

YOUR POV 

Taemin Oppa? I cried.  I saw his arms were wide open as if to give me a warm hug. I ran and hugged him.

“I missed you a lot Oppa” tears ran through my cheeks. Ahh I thought you already forgot me SeonHi, . He told with a sigh. “I know oppa, I didn’t even bother to text or call you after I left.” I am such a pabo.” I cursed myself. I then cried even louder. I know its only he who could understand me “ Mianhae Oppa, Mianhae” I said between my sobs. Aish! This kid, you still the old little girl of KHU. You’ve never changed a bit. He said while caressing my hair. He slowly broke the hug. “Aish and Look at this? My t-shirt is all wet with your tears.” He giggled. *fake-smile*” Why are you here? Missed me so much that you came to see me? :P Or did anything happen between you an Kyuhyun.

I nodded, “Aigo forget it Seo, It will be alright soon. Now gimme a sweet smile” He  asked. I gave him a smile to which he hugged me . “ And now, do you wanna hang out with me? I’ll buy you iced chocolate” He winked. “Aish you still know my weakness “  I Admited. We then walked through the path of the garden to  the street.

“SeonHi” I heard a very familiar voice calling me from the back. “Mwo? Who is that? “ As I turned I saw a beautiful young lady with a handsome Young man. “Seohyun Unnie ! “ I called her in surprise and hugged her. “What are you doing here Seo?  And Who is this man? Is he your –boyfriend? She questioned me. “ hehe Aniyo! He is my best friend unnie. We were together in KHU.” I giggled. She then gave me a oh-I-see look. And  Isnt this your ex-husband? Yonghwa Oppa? I asked. “Neh,  Annyeonghaseyo Jung Yonghwa Imniida”. He said with a pleasant smile. “Annyeonghaseyo Park SeonHi imniida” I replied as I gave him a 90 degree bow. Unnie meet my friend  He is Lee Taemin.

 

“Where are you going unnie?” I asked them. “No idea dongsaeng , Do you have any plan? We’ll go together then” Seohyun unnie replied. Why don’t we go to SeonHi’s house? Lets meet her parents there. Taemin Oppa suggested. Neh Sure that’s a good suggestion said Yongwa Oppa.

We then caught a cab and headed towards my house.  After paying the driver, I knocked the door. “Yeoboseyo?” I heard Omma asking from the other side. “Omma its me and my friends” I replied . She suddenly opened the door. “My daughter, you’ve grown pretty big. You look very thin, aren’t the company not offering you any food? She gave a I-am-so-worried-about-you Look. “Aigo I missed my pretty daughter soo much.” She then offered me a warm hug. I broke the hug , Omma meet my friends I then introduced each of them. I welcomed them to my pretty little big house. “Kids Are you all hungry? “ Omma asked us. “Nehh..Omma we are hungry” Seohyun, Yonghwa and Taemin Oppa shouted in unison. “Omma Lets prepare something for them.” I suggested,  I then asked Taemin Oppa to show them around as he is very familiar with my house.

I with my Omma went to the kitchen. “Daughter, did you see Super Junior?” Omma asked. “ A—Aniyo,” I replied . ”Did you at least see Kyuhyun?” “Neh, I saw both Siwon and Kyuhyun Oppa” . “Siwon??? Who is that?” Omma asked with a confused look. “Don’t you know him Omma? He is a member of Super Junior” I explained. “Well, did you tell him anything ??” She asked with concern. “Aniyo, We are good friends now”. I said

 

~Skip~

Within 20 minutes Omma prepared Deobokkhi . I served the dishes on the table and called them. But none of them responded. I searched them in the garden, hall, terrace but I didn’t find them. But suddenly I thought of it. “Omo, what if they are in my room now?” What if they happen to see my wall full of Kyuhyun’s pictures, What if they happen to read my personal diary..Aigo that’s embarrassing. I suddenly ran to my room. And when I reached the door, it was closed. “Phew , thanKYU Shisus, You saved me. I then turned the knob of the door. To my surprise, I saw them inside my room. Taemin and Yonghwa Oppa examining the pics and posters of Kyuhyun oppa and mine which is stuck on the wall, while Seohyun unnie reading my personal diary… It’s the Exact diary in which I wrote all about my feelings Towards KYU. “This is embarrassing” I shouted cupping my face. I heard them doing the fake-cough thingy when they saw me.  Seohyun unnie gave me a very serious look. It made me really nervous. Did I do something wrong? Eotteokke??? I feared.

 

Just then Omma came to call us to have our lunch. Everyone including me had the food. They thanked Omma for making such wonderful dishes.  “I need to talk to you Seo” Seohyun unnie said as she walked towards the garden . I followed her.  And we both sat in one of the bench near the fountain. Do you really love Kyuhyun OppA? She asked. “ A—Aniyo, unnie I was just..,,Ermm,,Fangirling” I lied.  “Stop it Seo,  I am not kidding , Be serious and answer to my question” She demanded. I said nothing. But just then I heard a manly Voice. “She do. She DO love him deeply,”  Yes it was Taemin Oppa. “Aniyo, I don’t I " offended. "SeonHi ahh, Stop it. Seo noona, Let me speak. She loves Kyuhyun more than ME. Yes, otherwise why the heck did she deny My love towards her. ??" He shouted in Anger. "  The reason why SeonHi joined SM is just to see Cho Kyuhyun- her one and only love !!  I was stunned at Taemin oppa's words. " SeonHi ahh, Tell me ., The TRUTH, Do you Love him??" Seohyun unnie asked with very Serious eyes ! " I need your Answer NOW" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yay ! Finally Taemin Oppa back to the Story.

How is the this chapter??? Am I improving?? Please tell me if I am not.