Kyuhyun....????

♥You Are My Destiny♥

SeonHi's POV

Kyuhyun Oppa? 

Is it really him..I rubbed my eyes and watched him in surprise.Just then a lady doctor came to the room. She is Pretty old and goodlooking she had pleasant smile on her face.

AnnyeongHaseyo kids^^ She greeted us.

Annyeonghaseyo Doctor ^^

Are you feeling better dear? She asked me

Neh..Im good Doctor unnie^^ *smiles*

Doctor unnie can I go home tomorrow?? 

Neh but you need complete rest today^^ she replied.

He is very handsome. Is he your Namja Chingu? *giggles* Doctor unnie asked

Whatt??? Nam...Namja chingu??  Well yes...*looks at Kyuhyun and he gave a What -are -you -talking -about look* Aniyo^^  He is just my friend i replied.

"Aishh ! this girl. Why are yu shy?? I am her Boyfriend" Kyuhyun said with an evil smile.

*eyes widened like a ball*

I knew it, You look perfect togather. Doctor said

*blushes* Aniyo..nothing like that doctor i replied .

Anyway.. whats your name young handsome?

rmmm,,,"Kyuhyun,, Cho Kyuhyun" 

Well kyuhyun ah please move her dress so i could give her an injection. "Me?" he asked in a shock.

Neh.. she replied while Pulling the plunger to the medicine into the syringe. Kyuhyun slowly came closer to me . Aigoo my heart is beating like hell.  It shouldnt be my hip..please.. >_< 

 He then came to me with an EVIL smile and rolled up my hoodie sleeves.

Phew ! *sigh of relief*

Ehh..! Kyuhyun ah,this is an Intramuscular Injection and it should be given in the hip.

 

HIP?? Did I hear it right?? Kyuhyun was about to my Shorts when i pushed him hard with my leg.

Yah Pabo O_O i shouted  to which he gave an evil laugh. 

Aigoo aniyo doctor..Im scared and it will hurt so badly.. *pout*

haha Dont worry dongsaeng. It wont harm you just hold your breathe when i inject it arasso??

I closed my eyes tight and held my breathe . Just then, Ouchhh !!!!! That hurtssss i mourned. Kyuhyun please massage that area for her Will You? I need to meet other patients. She asked Kyuhyun.

Neh Sure Doctor..! He then came near me with his sleeves rolled up and gave me an Evil Smirk. Omona what is he planning to do now. He then hardly massaged my hip with his palm. 

Ouchh !!!! That Hurtss....!!! Opppaaaaaaaa StoooooooooooooooooooooPPPPP  ! I screamed in pain.

I, then with all my power gave him a punch on his stomach.To which he fell on the floor laughing.

I gave him a confused look. Jeeez ! You are a ert..!!! 

Just then Siwon Oppa came to the room. He was confused when he saw me fixing my dress crying while Kyuhyun on the floor laughing. He then turned angrily at Kyuhyun and asked "Kyuhyunah did you do anything EVIL to SeonHi???" to which Kyuhyun laughed rolling on the floor.  he then ran to me ... "Are you alright SeonHi"

"Neh im alright Oppa" i said nodding.

He then handed me some Chocolate and milkshakes. "Have it SeonHi ..I know you are really tired."

Woah..Oppa did you buy everything for me? I asked in a suprised tone to which he nodded smiling.

Oppa you are really sooo Kind and caring..Thanks ALot Oppa^^

Then i heard kyuhyun mimiking me "Thanks ALot Oppa" I gave him shut-up-or-else-im-gonna-kick-ya-out Look

"Anything for my friend" Siwon said as he sofly caressed my hair."SeonHi ahh Mianhae I need to leave now " he said with a frown.

Aigo ! Its okay Oppa. Thanks alot for everything^^ Bye Oppa . ! I waved at Siwon. Just then,

Kyuhyun approched me and gave a peck on my foreheard, "Take care jagiya~" he said with a wink which totally made Siwon tighten his fist.

 

Ja...?? Jagiya???? *jaw drops*

 

 

 

-to be continued