Chpater 17

♥You Are My Destiny♥

 

 “Oh and yea…If anybody want to quit the company..You can Do it “ LSM reminded.

I couldn’t believe LSM words. He asked everyone to disperse as he had an urgent meeting .

I slowly walked out.

“Mianhae.. Lets get out from this hell! I can’t debut without you all and I never will.” I said with a frown.

“YAH PARK SEONHI , What the hell are you talking about????? Why did you come here??  Just to get the hell out when somebody ask you???? Aishhh! Micheosso??? You have to debut within three days ! Arasso??”  Haneul  shuouted with tears in her eyes.

“Neh and we know what to do” Jiyoon said glaring at those SNSD members who stood nearby.

“But—“

“No buts , Go and practice hard. “ They said walking away, leaving me speechless.

What they said is true.. I came here with an aim… And I need to fulfill it..

“Girls get ready to see her running behind her friends” I heard Yoona giggling.

I wiped my tears and turned back and walked straight to LSM office and informed that I am NOT going to quit and I shall debut within 3 days.

“Aren’t you leaving already? Your friends quitted and what are you waiting for?” Yoona chuckled.

“If you are so worried about quitting why cant you quit?? I asked with a smirk and walked away.

“Yahh….! “ I heard her shouting but I walked away ignoring it.

 

I went to the practice room . I felt  so lonely without my friends. I noticed my vision was slowly blurred..

And tears flowed down my cheeks . I sat alone the hall ; crying. Just then I felt a warm hand on my back and I turned back and saw Siwon Oppa.

“Oppa….I am Alon---“

“Shh…not that anymore” I felt his finger on my lips.

He then hugged me “Everything will be alright Seo”

“You cant practice when your mood is down. Kaja lets go and have a walk” He pulled me out of the hall.

~skip~

We were then walking through a beautiful alley.

“Woah Oppa..This place is soo beautiful.. How come I didn’t know about this wonderful place” I looked around and sighed.

“haha ..! “ He laughed.

“ Oppa …Why did you laugh.. Wae???? “ I pouted.

“Aigoo My innocent eyes are always capturing your cuteness! Andwaeee” He said cupping his face.

“Aishh ! I smacked him hard to which ran. We ran around the alley like crazy kids.

“Ahh Oppa..! Im tired I cant run anymore” I said kneeling down .

“Jinjja? Should I piggy back you? Or bridal style? “ He asked.

“Piggy back would do” I giggled.

He then carried me and walked towards a café. 

“Seo, Can I ask you something?” He said with a serious  voice.

“N-e-ne!” I replied.

“How much do you weigh ..? You are sooo heavy..” He shouted.

“Aish” I smacked his head and pushed him to which I fell on top of him.

“Omo.. Im dead…! Help me somebody..! Help..! “ He screamed.

“Aishh…! I hate you..” I got up and walked away and I suddenly bumped on to someone.

“Aww Mianhae…!” I rubbed my legs and looked up.

 

===================================================================================

Taddaa~ Im back with the boring chapter :P