Chapter 19

♥You Are My Destiny♥

 

My lips were ready to welcome his lips.  I tried to peek and  found him right in front of me. I opened my eyes in confusion.

“Arent you not going to…….? I asked.

“Not going to..WHAT? He chuckled.

*Freaked out*

“Muahhahaha “ He laughed like a maniac and imitated the way I waited for him to kiss me.

“Yah! Nun Jugalley??  ( Do you want to die) . Your sooo heavy get the hell out of me” I pushed him away and went out of his room.

I was about to unlock the  door when he caught my hands and pushed me against the wall.

“I know you want it” He said.

He raised his right hand up to my cheek, caressing my cheek with his thumb, wiping away some punch. His breath was hitched in my throat as my heart continued to thump heavily and I felt the so called ‘butterflies’. My eyes widened slightly as he captured my eyes, leaning in painfully slow. I couldn't wait and he leaned forward and our lips connected. His soft lips pressed gently against mine, and they parted slightly as we continued to kiss with more and more passion.

He finally parted from the kiss gave a capturing smile.

I couldn’t do anything but stare at my feet. I didn't look up to his  gaze, but simply walked out of the room, feeling slightly puzzled but complete.

 

“Kyuhyun ah~ come have your dinner palli” Ahra unnie’s voice called.

“Ahh coming noona” Kyu replied.

“Ahh Jagiya take your seat” Ahra unnie smiled grinned emphasizing ‘jagiya’ .

“A-Aniyo, I think I gotta go unnie” I fake smiled.

“You ain’t going anywhere”  His strong arms pulled me to sit beside him.

I gave him a glare but I was soon melted in his gaze which went deep into my eyes. I suddenly turned  away and saw him giving out a chuckle.

“Aww mianhae I couldn’t prepare much for you both” Ahra unnie said while serving Kimbap and Kimchi Fried rice.

“Ahh unnie, You prepared more than enough” I replied eating a spoon full of rice.

“Aish your so clumsy like a baby.”  Kyuhyun said leaning forward  me to wipe the food  on my lips.

 

“Aigoo Neomu Kyeopta, You both look really cute together” Ahra unnie complimented.

What? What did she say? We look cute TOGATHER?  I could then feel the heat from my cheecks. YIKES Im blushing like a maniac . I suddenly got up from the seat and went to the washroom.  Othokey?? Whats going on with me?  Aishhh Michigetda ><

After having  a wonderful dinner with  Ahra unnie and Kyuhyun , I was getting ready to leave.

“Kamsahamniida for the dinner unnie…You cook really good,  I promise I’ll visit you often” I said giving a hug to Ahra unnie.

“Kyuhyun ah~  Accompany her to her house, Its not a good idea to leave pretty girls to roam around at night. There are lots of erts in here.” She Added.

 

 

“Ahh gwenchan unnie, I can go myself” I  assured her.

“But what if I aint ready to let you go all alone yourself?” Kyuhyun interrupted.

Since when did he start to care for me?

“Goodnight dongsaengs, Take  care not to catch cold” Ahra unnie reminded hugging Kyu and then me.

“Arasso unnie” We bid goodnight and left the place.

He suggested to take a walk to my apartment. I had no other but agree to him After all I love him right?

It was unusually cold that night. The cold breeze made me shiver from head to toe.

“Are you really crazy to take a walk during a cold night? Aishh Im freezing” I complained.

To my surprise he removed his jacket and covered me with it he then hugged me from the side.

Am I dreaming? Am I seriously dreaming?? I guess I am. NO I AINT!!!! Othokey my heat is fluttering.. ><

“Are you still feeling cold? He asked and suddenly touched my lips.

“Yah, What are you doing?” I asked.

“omo your lips are really cold , I think I have an Idea to make your lips warm?” He smirked.

“Jinjja? How is it?” I asked rubbing my cold palms.

“As you really want to know, I can demonstrate it” He then quickly leaned and kissed on my lips.

I pushed him away, Did he go crazy or something??

“YAHHHHHHH Cho Kyuhyun Micheosso?”