Chapter 8

Mirror of Twin

                Karina really happy on that day because she can go to school together with her twin sister. She happily says, “I always dream to go school together with my siblings.”

                “Just shut the f**k your mouth! You’re really noisy in early of the morning!” scold Rin.

                Karina suddenly stops her steps and slight frown appear on her face that her twin-sister worry a bit. Rin only hope that girl is not affected with what she says and the on that come out from that girl’s mouth, “Ah, I forget to put my homework into my bag! I need to get it or I will get punish by that hag again!”

                Rin a bit surprise with that sudden change and think that girl just too weird. She just continue walk to dining hall for breakfast. She never want to go school on that day since Ryosuke will be there for sure but her twin-sister really excited and force her to get out from the bed.

****************

                While on the way to school by riding car, Karina decides to ask since she couldn’t hold her curiosity, “Ne, why you suddenly want to stay home when I think you already happily stay with Yamada-kun?”

                Rin quickly throws death glare to Karina before growl, “Don’t you ever date to mention that bastard’s name in front of my face or I will crush you! I don’t give a f**k about you’re my twin-sister!”

                That threat really makes Karina gasps and silent accompany them all the way to school. They reach at school and get off from the car before hear their driver asks, “What time should I come to fetch both of you?”

                “I will go home by myself.” Say Rin before walk away.

                Karina politely says before bow, “I don’t know yet since I have to make stop somewhere to buy things. I will make phone call to you when I’m done. Thank you for the ride.” She still can’t use with her journey to school being send by someone as she always go to school by herself.

                She walks into the school building and notices her twin-sister stop just in front of the building without want to make any more steps. She tilts her head to side before asks, “What happen?”

                “He’s there.” Grumble Rin. She pushes Karina to walk in front of her as she really doesn’t want to handle the situation. She only wants the day end quickly, so she can run away from that place. She can’t just skip school as police will always appear without she realize.

                “Rin-chan, morning to you! I make bento for you and it have all of your favourite.” Say Ryosuke as he gives a bento bag to Rin.

                Rin take the bag but abruptly give it to Karina and tell him, “She will be really happy to get bento box from you as she never receive one before.” With that, she just walks away, leaving dumbfound him there while those who witness it wonder if there are something happen between them.

                Karina awkwardly asks, “Is there anything happen between both of you?” Unlike Rin, there is some awkward vibe between her and Ryosuke. She could talk smoothly with Keito since she knows he is Nishi’s son.

                “There is nothing happen between us. About the bento box, just return it after you finish eat.” Say Ryosuke before walk away with slump shoulder. He knows he needs to figure out other way to get Rin back to his life.

                Karina really can’t understand what happen and feel relieve when notice Keito also there. She decides to ask, “You know anything about what happen to both of them?”

                Keito shrug his shoulders, “I afraid I don’t know anything about what happen.” He also curious about what happen but none of those two wants to open mouth and talk about that matter.

**********************

                After school ends, Karina goes to Rin’s class because she wants to ask if she want to hit the town with her. She almost bumps with that girl just few steps to her class but manages to ask after barely escape, “Want to go town together?”

                “I think you maybe not to think about that as I will move really fast.” With that, Rin runs away since Ryosuke tries to catch-up with her. Karina leaves out huge sigh to see that as she really curious to know what actually happen between both of them. She could leave out sigh to response at that situation.

                Keito watch it from far before get near her to say, “If you want to go town, I can accompany you as I also need to make stop somewhere.”

                “You don’t have plan with your friends?” ask Karina.

                “I plan to visit my mama but I want to buy something for her first.” Say Keito. Both of them walk together while just ignore people’s mutter about them.

********************

                Rin buy something from a shop and just walk back home but Ryosuke still following her. When reach in front of her house, she shouts, “I’m f**cking hate you!”

                She slams the door without care that Ryosuke tries to get into the house. The maids don’t dare to say anything as they could see dark aura emit from her body. She runs to her room and lock the door before slid down on the door. She caress tattoo that on her finger where it has double ‘R’ represent her and Ryosuke’s name.

                She really angry with the person who sends that novel to her. She still wonders why that person really wants to destroy her life in order to pull Karina out from darkness. She begin waver with her own decision that bring Karina to that house is the right thing or not.

                She remember back about the novel and remember about he always watch that girl named Kaede who hardly survive in her life from his usual table. That girl will happily chat with the master of the café that always make people confuse if they are actually blood-related.

                Kaede sit at stool at the counter and chat with the master while enjoys her drink. I know how she really hate coffee before but now, it seem she really enjoy drinking without add any sugar or creamer. I’m happy to see how her face begin lighten up compared those days that she has to stay in that hell.

                “Master, how come you could such a beautiful daughter at such a young age?” asks one of customers who happen to sit near to them.

                Master happily reply, “She is not my daughter but I admit I treat her like my daughter. Everyone will be happy to have daughter like her.”

                I could see Kaede really happy to hear that as I know how she yearns for dad’s love ever since kids. I surprise to see Rio watch what happen inside the café with hatred eyes and I could sense something bad will happen that cause by Rio. She lose everything in instant after decide to give her happiness to Kaede while that girl doesn’t realize her life change because Rio satisfy her own happiness.

                Rin begin cries when remember that part of novel. She begin imagine how Karina will take everything from her and left her with nothing. She’s okay to lose all of things that she has but not for Ryosuke. For her, that guy just too special in her life and there are no one else who could give that kind of presence for her.

                When she feel ease a bit, she goes to Karina’s home and notice that girl is focusing on book in front of her while she just leans casually against the window. She bluntly says, “I need your help to re-dye my hair. The colour begins fade out.”

                Karina put her book aside and says after observe Rin a bit, “Your colour looks okay to me. Why you want to re-dye it?”

                “Your eyes clearly not okay because I could see my hair need more colour. I can’t do it by myself as I can’t see my back.” Say Rin.

                Karina just pout while put away her book and follows Rin to her room. She reads the instruction on the box before apply the dye on Rin’s hair. She’s a bit worry if she does it in wrong way when she could see the colour begin to turn out to be other colour that Rin’s previous silver hair. She says, “Ne, Rin-chan, I afraid the colour is not silver.”

                “I never say the dye will be in silver colour.” State Rin bluntly that make Karina give response,
“EH!?”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Gomen for the short one since my head filled with last night’s dream that just too harsh for me to focus on the story plus my stupid friend’s prank that make me want to slash him down.

Italic font is for part of novel as I think I put parts of it in future based of the plot.

Thanks for read my fanfic (I always forget to say this for those who read it)