Chapter 15

Mirror of Twin

                Karina couldn’t fall asleep as she keeps thinking about Keito’s sudden confession. Even she already used to have close friendship with guys but never think anything about romance. After tossing around, she give up on get sleep on that night and grab her sweater as she decide to watch night sky from her veranda.

                “Wow! I never know the sky really pretty here! It’s totally different from city!” Karina amazes with the scenery that make her forget about the confession for few moments.

                She suddenly remember her times when she still staying with her mom. She always watches the night sky every time she almost loses control of her own emotion. Tears drop from her eyes as she never thinks she will learn what is mean by a family.

                Her phone ringing and it show Master’s number on it. She wonders if she should answer it or not, after what happen. She shakes her head and says, “It’s not his fault that thing happen.”

                She presses the green icon to accept the phone call, “Hello.”

                “Hello! How’s the party?” say the Master. He sounds a bit awkward as it is their first time talking after that incident.

                “It’s a great party but I’m not used to be centre of focus and it really hard to move in dress.” Say Karina.

                Master chuckles to hear that, “I bet that will happen. Even you like to wear something to show your body but you prefer something that easy to move around.”

                “I could understand the later part but you should careful while saying that after this. If other people hear that, they could sue you for Seku-hara.” Say Karina before laugh a bit.

                “I know but if that could make you happy, I may happily accept it.” Say Master. He still feels guilty about what happen.

                Karina casually says, “I could only be happy when I get to enjoy your tea again. I can’t find other place that has same taste with your tea.” The phone call last for few minutes until she yawns and Master says that she should get some sleep.

**************

                On the next morning, Karina walks together with Rin to hotel’s restaurant for breakfast. She want to invite Keito but Rin says, “He usually eat at outside after running.”

                “I see…” deep inside Karina’s heart, she feels really relieve that she get chance to avoid him.

                Rin sense something happen between her sister and her step-brother that make her asks, “Something happen last night with him?”

                “What are you talking about?” Karina tries to play fool. She says, “There is nothing that happens between us.”

                “We know he has crush towards you and it really hard for him to fall for any girl. He had told us that he will confess to you when the right time comes. That’s what he said.” Say Rin.

                Blood rushes to Karina’s face as she just knows that there are other people who aware Keito’s feeling towards her. She stops her steps to shake her head off the thoughts before continue walking to restaurant. She keeps telling herself that she should focus on what breakfast that she wants to eat there.

                “Jeajoong-kun…” Rin’s step stops when they almost arrive at the restaurant.

                They encounter with Jeajoong who look like wait for Rin at the front of the restaurant. Rin casually says, “I never thought I will meet you again in such a short time. I heard most of the guests already leave.”

                “Yeah but my flight a bit late that make me has to stay here. Mind if I join both of you for breakfast?” says Jeajoong as he walks towards them.

                Rin a bit worry about Karina as she remember that girl’s suddenly shivering when meet him during the party. She wants to decline it but her sister says, “You can join him for breakfast while I will go by myself.”

                “You can join us as it would be nice to have breakfast together and I feel guilty if you have to eat alone.” Say Jeajoong. He’s wearing simple shirt but it not cover all of his tattoos especially the one at his arm.

                Karina plays with her bracelet before she says, “It’s okay as…” She tries to figure out the best answer.

                Suddenly, someone hold her by waist and says, “Both of you just enjoy your time together as I already plan to bring her somewhere.”

                “I thought you already take your breakfast as you usually went out for running.” Say Rin.

                “I finish my run too early and get time to return back for quick shower. I’m planning to bring both of you to place where I usually go but it seems you will want to join him.” Keito say that to Rin while his hand still holds on Karina.

                For unknown reason, Karina feels really secure with Keito but she still couldn’t bring herself to talk with Jeajoong. She just hears conversation among three of them before all four of them agree to go for that cafe.

**************

                Karina’s eyes sparkle when see the menu as it come with picture that look really mouth-watering. She wonder which one she should choose until Keito says, “You should try their pancake because it really fluffy.”

                “Really?! I will order that with black tea.” Say Karina happily.

                Jeajoong order what he wants and says, “I never know your sister would be this childish.” That make Karina cover her face with manga that she happen to bring along to create wall.

                Rin casually says, “I admit that but you won’t believe that both of us never get well before as I’m her gang’s enemy. That changes after we know that we’re related.”

                “It would be really nice to be close with your siblings. Unlike me, I was alone with my parent always busy with their works.” Say Rin.

                Keito bluntly says, “Even we’re not close like other people, I will make sure no one will hurt her.”

                “Wow, you must be really love her but aren’t you her step-brother?” says Jeajoong.

                The atmosphere become awkward with that statement until Karina asks, “You always come here for breakfast, Keito-kun?”

                Keito turn to her, “Yeah, this place serve delicious pancake and it located just on the way back to hotel.”

                “It really nice to go out for relaxing running and then, enjoying delicious breakfast here~~!” say Karina.

                “There is no such thing as relaxing running.” Say Rin.

                Karina tilt her head before says, “Really?! But there are people who do running think it is a relaxing thing to do… that’s why I read from somewhere.”

                “Just where is your somewhere?” retort Rin and they laugh for that.

                The conversation died when their orders arrive other than sometimes, compliment with their breakfast meal. Rin keep steal glance to Karina; to see if that girl still scared. She wonders why that girl scared of Jeajoong as she knows that girl used with tattoo and she never be in that condition to meet with stranger.

************

                Keito invites Karina for a walk after them leaving the café and when he turns to other two, his step-sister says, “We will just return to hotel.”

                “Yeah, I need to get ready as my driver will arrive soon for my flight.” Say Jeajoong.

                Keito notice that girl suddenly become restless when it only both of them. He asks, “You really don’t want to be alone with me?”

                Karina flustered to hear that and try to give out decent reply, “No… no... t-that’s not w-what I mean.” She surrenders to give reply as soon she realizes it will only make things more awkward.

                “You don’t have to be so serious to think about my confession.” Keito say that in order to make sure that girl won’t stress herself too much. He never thinks that girl will be in that state just because he confesses to her.

                “It’s not like I hate you but…” Karina plays with her clothes’ sleeves and wet before she could say the reason why she act like that, “…this is my first time to get confession.”

                Keito really surprise to hear that as he could imagine that girl would get several confessions. He asks, “What about those guys who with you before?”

                “Shika-kun is just like a brother to me and he always brush off anyone who want to get near me. The other guys… they are my friends.” Say Karina.

                “That’s why you act like that but I can ensure you that my feeling towards you is sincere. I won’t hurt you as you’re really precious to me.” Say Keito.

                Karina bluntly says, “If I accept your confession, I won’t know how to act as proper girlfriend. I’m not like other girl who can act girly towards their lover. I just don’t want to be awkward with you and everyone around.”

                “You don’t have to worry about that too much because…” Keito pull her for short kiss before says, “You can just continue be you because that’s what make me attract with you.”

                Karina look into his eyes before says, “That really creepy!” she quickly run away from him before he could realize what she means.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Yatta!! Finally an update after long time.

I didn't get time to write because busy with work and also admiring ikemen characters in anime XD

I'm always late in trend but I fall in love with Ranmaru Kurosaki. His eyes trap me XD

Thanks for reading