Chapter 5

Mirror of Twin

                Rin feel weird when she suddenly get phone call from Karina early in the morning. It already few weeks since she bring that girl move out from that house. She lazily answer the phone call, “Hello…”

                “Hello, Rin. It’s me. Ne, are you free today?” Karina timidly asks that as she wants to avoid Rin piss-off.

                Rin say in annoyance, “You just disturb my damn sleep, you !”

                “Ne, please join us. Today, mama will bring me out for shopping as she said I need more than what I have right now but I don’t know how to handle her.” plead Karina. Rin just groan and tell her that she will join them for the day since she also worry if Nishi will make her twin sister does something that she doesn’t want.

********************

                “Wah! I’m really happy when know you finally join us for girls’ day out~!” Nishi happily hug Rin as soon she arrive in front of the house when they almost go to mall.

                Rin tries really hard not to piss-off and hit that lady since she knows that she can’t hit people without concrete excuse. Karina could see that and quickly tell Nishi, “Mama, I’m sure you don’t want to waste more time here as we have a lot of things that need to be done today.”

                Nishi break off the hug and says, “You’re right! It’s a shame that Mandy-chan can’t join us today but I will make sure we buy gift for her.”

                Three of them get into the car that already wait for them and once again, Karina amazes to see how wide inside it plus the interior that make anyone who ride it, feel really comfortable. Nishi giggles to see her reaction, “Karina-chan, you should learn to get used with it since you already become part of us.”

                “I know but it just hard to believe everything is not a dream.” Say Karina.

                Nishi asks Karina many things but Rin is the one who help her to answer it as she still not ready to reveal everything to anyone. When they arrive at the mall, the first place Nishi bring them is hair salon. She happily says, “I want you to have the best hairstyle as you will be known as part of our family and appearance is the most important aspect you need to be alert. Rin-chan, you also should change your hair colour.”

                “Not a ing breath I will change my hair.” spit Rin. She quickly say that she just wait outside for them to finish.

                Nishi happily greet the manager and talk for a while about what she want on Karina. That girl could only sit on the chair and just stare to her reflection in the mirror. She could see her eyes only contain of negative feeling without any hint of bright side. She mutter, “I look really out of place.”

                A worker get near towards her and pat her shoulders gently while saying, “You don’t have to worry as we will only fix a little of your hair.”

                “O-okay.” Reply Karina as she doesn’t know how to response at that moment. Even she always follow her mom and sister to salon, she never be a customer and only watch them from outside the place.

                Rin only join them back after they step out from the salon and Nishi happily says, “We should begin buy everything that girls’ need!”

                Far from them, Keito and Ryosuke tag them while wearing disguise but more to caps. Silver hair will only gain more attention even after being cover by cap. Keito asks, “Are you it is okay for us to do this?”

                “It was Rin-chan who ask me since she’s quite worry about what will happen.” Say Ryosuke reluctantly. He can’t remember the details as Rin suddenly wake him up and ask that favour.

                They watch Nishi drag both girls into various shops and choose whatever she think suit the girls. Rin tries really hard for not to lose her temper while Karina seem really confuse with everything. The boys think their presence won’t be sniff out as the distance is really far but they begin feel weird when that lady disappear from their sight.

                Ryosuke asks, “Eh?! Where is that lady?”

                Keito’s eyes become wide without could say anything but only point to behind Ryosuke. He slowly turn and surprise to see Nishi behind him. Nishi asks, “You think you skill to hide and tag us really good? You’re hundred year early to beat me.”

                She pinches Keito’s cheek, “Especially you, little brat!”

                “Itai, itai! Let me go!” Keito tries to escape the painful punishment but it only become worse when Nishi pull him and Ryosuke to the girls before says, “Since two of you are here, help us to bring everything since girls can’t bring heavy things.”

                They hear sound of curtain being draw and turn to see Karina in light blue dress. It may look simple but it totally bring out her figure that somehow slight blush appear on Keito’s cheek. Nishi really happy to say, “Wow! It look really nice on you. You should wear more clothes like this from today.”

                “Yes… mama.” Say Karina who still shutter while talking. She never get such affection ever since she could remember.

                “Mama always happy when come to girls’ things as she always want daughter.” Say Keito while they walk towards another shop.

                Karina could hide her happiness at the moment and says, “She is a great mama. I feel really jealous with you and Rin who have such a great person in your life.”

                “Even like that, my parent divorce when I was a little kids.” Say Keito.

                “Maa… Life just too complicated to understand.” Mumble Karina under her breath but Keito still could hear it.

********************

                Rin really exhausted at the end of the day and slump to the couch at the living room along with other three teenagers. Nishi happily says, “Today is really great! You guys must take your dinner here tonight. I will ask chef to prepare the best meal for you guys.”

                They only watch Nishi happily skip leaving them there and Karina is the first one open to say, “Gomen ne, for making all of you tag along.”

                “It just normal thing for me. My mom and my sisters used to drag me when they want to go out for shopping.” Say Ryosuke. The maids serve drinks and some snacks for them to relax themselves.

                Karina really tired and slowly fall asleep, her body fall to Keito who happen sit next to her. Ryosuke playfully says, “I think Rin-chan’s dad would happily agree if you become the one that protect his daughter.”

                “What are you saying?” ask Keito. He can’t understand what is mean by that.

                Nishi return back to the living room and when she notice sleeping Karina, she just ask favour from Keito, “Could you send her to her room? She will catch cold if she sleeps here. Her room located just beside your old room at the end of hallway.”

                “Hai~!” Keito carefully lift Karina in his arms before leave the living room.

                Nishi turns to Rin and says while holding her hands, “Rin-chan, thank you so much for bring Karina-chan to this house. Actually, I already heard what happen to her from Eita but there is nothing I can do other than hope she will run away from the house.”

                “It’s just a luck that we find out what happen.” Ryosuke answer on Rin’s behalf as he knows that girl is not in mood to say anything.

******************

                Karina wakes up when someone stir up her sleep but then, she wonder how she could fall asleep. She look to who wakes her and say in half-awake voice, “Who are you?”

                “You should open your eyes bigger to see who is the person in front of you.” say the person while hold himself not to laugh.

                It takes few seconds for Karina to fully awake and realize it is Keito. She asks in surprise, “How you could know where is my room?”

                “Hey! I used to live here before and your room happen to be located next to my old room.” Say Keito. When he realize that girl still blur, he just pull her out from bed and says, “It’s already time for dinner. Those meal won’t wait for you to get cold.”

                Karina just let Keito pull her but then, stop as that guy check her and fix a bit. She seem still blur to digest what happen. Nishi really happy to see both of them still holding hand and asks, “Don’t tell me that both of you has something that you try to hide from me?”

                Karina become refresh and says, “No, it just him who pull me as I will not arrive here when I’m still gathering my sense that fly around while sleeping.”

                “Take your seats. I really hope Eita-kun could join us but he already dinner meeting with his client.” Say Nishi.

                Rin could see how happy Karina to eat dinner with them and only ask when she helps her to clean the table even the maids insist that they could do that, “Hey! What make you really happy today?”

                “I’m happy because I can eat with a lot of people. I never have dinner with anyone else other than those boys. I always dream to have a meal with my family.” say Karina. She finishes wipe the table and let the maids to take over it.

                They walk to living room and could see Nishi seem lecture the boys over something. Karina asks, “Mama, what are you doing right now?”

                “I have to remind them not to ruin our girls’ day out after this. Even they gave great help today, it still not right.” Say Nishi.

                “Put my f...” Ryosuke quickly cover Rin’s mouth as he know that girl will curse again and quickly says, “We will careful after this.”

                “Good!” Nishi seem satisfy with that reply. After a while, three of them excuse themselves and Karina watch them to leave. She hear Nishi tells her, “You should go to rest as you have school tomorrow.”

                “Hai~! Oyasumi, mama.” Karina return her room and relax a bit before take her shower. She still couldn’t get use with everything. She checks her phone and realize it is from her male friends. All of them ask about her current news and she just explain everything to her.

                Everyone just reply that she should tell them if anyone disturb her again. That somehow really weird as she could feel those guys still around her even them already far away from her. She reaches for her towel as she walks to the bathroom. Then, she realizes something, “Will I be okay at school tomorrow?”