Finale

Mirror of Twin

                “You want to join us to see Rin?” Karina asks Ryosuke that on the wedding day. She wants to check on her twin sister and think that guy should join her and Keito.

                She feels anxious to see many people there and she could recognize them from what she watches on screens and magazines. She really wants to hide but Keito already get order from Nishi to make sure she’s safe. Previous incident make their parent doesn’t believe to leave her alone.

                Ryosuke thinks for few seconds before says, “I will join both of you and I want to congrate her in person.”

*****************

                Rin keep staring her reflection in wedding dress and feel really weird. In her mind, she thinks if things too fast for her. She doesn’t hear someone knock and open the door until a force dashes to hug her.

                Karina teases her twin-sister, “That’s too dark for someone who will walk road in any minutes.”

                “She’s preparing herself for the moment. Before this, we only watch other people do that but now, it’s her turn.” Say Keito. He wants to ruffles her hair but when remember how that girl works really hard to arrange her hair, he put aside his intention.

                 Ryosuke who stay standing at the door, slowly walk towards Rin before says, “You look really pretty and congrate for your wedding. I hope you will happy with your life with him.”

                “Of course I will be happy since I make this decision.” Rin tries to sound confident but it cracks at the end.

                “When you come back to Japan, make sure you come to my café and I will make sure they serve delicious tea and snacks.” Say Ryosuke while try to hide his real feeling.

                The atmosphere become tense for seconds before Karina asks, “Rin-chan, where you will go for honeymoon?”

                “That’s not something you should ask.” Retort Ryosuke that make everyone laugh and automatically put full stop on previous topic. They do some small chat before they have to join other guests and it’s time for Rin to walk at aisle.

***************

                Karina takes her seats beside Keito who already take his seat with Ryosuke as she get a phone call from someone. She asks, “Am I take too long?”

                “You’re just in time.” reply Keito and the music begin to play that cue the bride comes in.

                During the bride and groom exchange vow, Karina’s eyes begin scan around the place as she feels uneasy. She knows something may happen due to someone inform her something may happen. Everyone else get distract with the ceremony and they don’t notice a figure wandering around the place with predator eyes.

                Karina senses the chill and dart her sight to one particular corner that make her eyes go wide. She touches Keito to tell him, “He’s here…”

                “Who?” Keito can hardly hear as his attention is at the front.

                Before Karina could say anything, a chaos happen at groom’s family’s seating as a guy show himself with knife. That guy is Jeajoong and he shouts, “You think you can snatch my place that easily? I will take it back!”

                In Karina’s mind at that moment is to make sure nothing bad happen to Rin and her feet make her dashes towards the podium before push her twin sister aside. Everyone dumbstruck when hear stabbing noise before clicking metal on the floor.

                Ryosuke and Keito get hold Jeajoong that make most people scream in terror. Rin doesn’t want to believe what happen but manage to get near bleeding twin sister. She asks, “Why you’re doing this?”

                “I don’t want to delay your honeymoon…” joke Karina but the bleeding doesn’t help the situation.

                “Don’t make joke when you have bleeding wound!” Rin nearly cry while saying that without care her sister’s blood stain her white wedding dress. The cry gradually becomes worse when Karina lost her conscious.

*****************

                The incident manages to get cover to avoid any unnecessary scandals and Karina get transfer to hospital at Tokyo with same excuse. Rin and Jimin also decide to stay there for a while.

                That day, Keito arrive at the hospital room after school’s end and could see the newlywed there. He says, “Both of you have a lot of free time.”

                “Yeah, I already told them to go to their honeymoon but they insist to stay here.” Say Karina, still weak after the surgeries as the injuries keep re-open for some weird reasons.

                “Be grateful that we’re here to visit you.” Retort Rin.

                “It’s hard to believe that incident happen when already put a lot of effort on security. I can understand if you can’t forgive me, Karina.” Say Jimin.

                “You don’t have to worry about that since kinda guess something like this will happen and I won’t die with this injury.” Joke Karina but there are hint of worry about the worst case scenario.

                When the sisters get the chance to be alone, Rin says, “I almost lost my mind when watch he stab you. Thank goodness nothing serious happen to you.”

                “You have done many things for me and I don’t want you to spend your newly-wed’s life as patient in the hospital.” Say Karina.

                “Why you did that?” ask Rin. She’s still wondering about that matter.

                Karina smiles before says, “The answer is simple; I don’t want you to hurt and I’m sure you do the same if something like this happen to me because we’re twins.”

                Rin gives Karina a hug while make sure not to touch her wounds and mumbles how she’s grateful nothing bad happen to her. She get faint reply from her, “We’re twin even in the mirror and will always connect to each other.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thanks for read this fic.

I barely get time after I begin work at a bakery and it super exhausted when you have to taste EVERYTHING to make sure it okay before leave to the front.

I may come out with new story but it depend if i can focus on it or not since my interest more towards seiyuu these days especially everyone from Utapri XD

See you guys in future

*Karina enjoying too 'sweet' coconut water in blue color*