Chapter 1

Mirror of Twin

                Karina reach home when it already late and it seem luck not at her side when her family members happen to be at living room to watch movie. She tries to move as quite as she can but her mom sense her, “Why you’re back so late? I don’t think you have any cram school or any part-time job.”

                “Who cares about that? I’m going to my room to rest as I have school tomorrow.” Say Karina before she walks towards the stairs but she could hear her family conversation that make her stop her steps.

                “She’s avoiding us again?”

                “There is no way she will join us. She is just a failure to our family and she should has shame on what she’s doing.”

                “She should feel lucky that she doesn’t has to face cruel treatment because of my divorcement.”

                “I know that feeling, ka-san. Even Minato and I always get bash from other people when we leave the house.”

                “Ka-san, don’t you think that you should move her to other school? I heard she is close with those dangerous kids from her school.”

                “Even I want to do that, it really troublesome to manage the papers. She get into that school because she manage to get some kind of scholarship by herself.”

                “Ah~! I can’t wait to see her leave the house when she’s graduate from high school. Because of her, many man afraid to get near me. I really need to get marry by now.”

                “Don’t worry about that, Azusa. I will make it happen soon.” Karina just hold up her tears before run to her room. She never understand why her own family will hate her. She already exhausted to think answer for her questions and decide to ignore it.

                She lock the door before jump to bathroom for shower. She just go to sleep after change into her sleeping attire. She lay on her bed and suddenly, her mind remember something that make her curious, “Who is my twin actually?”

                She knows that she has twin-sister based on her pictures that her mom hide in attic. She feel like being left behind as she never understand what actually happen that make her parent divorce. People around her keep saying on how she is too young to understand how that could happen but when she’s ready to understand it, no one want to tell her.

*******************

                Rin walks out together with Ryosuke at a place after they finish take their dinner. They pass a place where there are police cars. She notice something, “They are guy that with Kuzuryu Karina, right?”

                “Yeah, and it seem they are involved in serious trouble.” Say Ryosuke. They hear passer-by talk about there are serious fight happen and one of them end-up dead there. They watch how everyone involved being to the vehicles and could recognize some of them is actually Karina’s friends.

                On the next morning, they hear from news that fighting is actually involved some dangerous people. Ryosuke make prediction, “It seem they will face big trouble today.”

                “Who cares about that? We should think what we want to do today as I think it will be damn bored to go school.” Say Rin as she tie her hair into twin tails. Ryosuke remind her that they can’t skip school as they almost time for their exam.

                Rin puff her cheeks that make Ryosuke playfully pinch her cheeks, “Let’s just go to school and spend time together there. Even we go out to play, we will only get arrested.”

                They go to school and greet Keito like usual but what make the day different, they hear loud voice while on the way to their class, “What do you mean that they will get expel?”

                “They already in deep trouble and school can’t do anything to rescue it. We have to expel bad apples to ensure we only produce good quality products.” Say Otani while try to stop Karina to somewhere.

                Karina only smirk before says, “Bad apple? Huh? You don’t have any rights to determine which one is bad and good when you always has some dirty works just to get money.”

                “How you know about it?” Otani really surprise to hear it. Karina only click her tongue in annoyance before push Otani aside before walk away. It seem she’s on the way to other place which is not her classroom.

                Rin really curious about that girl and says, “Ne, I’m getting uneasy feeling when watch her. Let’s go to check on her.”

                They follow Karina from far and it turn out that she’s on the way to a burn cellar. They watch how she throw bunch of papers into the cellar before she light it up using matches. They hear she says, “At least, with this… no one else will found out what I know.”

                Keito runs to Karina when they could see that girl wobble in her steps and almost touch the burning hot thing. He asks, “Are you okay?”

                In reflex, Karina pushes him and say in cold tone of voice, “Leave me alone or you will lose your life too… like Shika-kun.”

                They know that is the one who died because of fight that happen yesterday. They only see Karina leave the school compound using back door. Rin mutter, “Ah! I’m damn curious about her. What make me think that I see myself when I meet her?”

                “I think we know where to ask about that.” Ryosuke turn to Keito as both of him and Rin remember that guy knows with someone who could get any information that he wants.

                Keito only reply, “Okay, okay, I will ask him.” He just send mail to that person on matter that they want to know.

******************

                Rin read about the information that she asks and don’t want to believe it. She tries to throw the phone that have the information but Keito quickly snatch it and says, “Hey! That is my phone, for your information.”

                “That’s fu**ing weird! No way!” shout Rin.

                Ryosuke manage to stop her not to do anything weird before says, “It may truth as both of your parent’s name is same and divorcement won’t hide the real relationship between both of you.”

                “But I think she also don’t know about this matter. Yama-chan, you have to make sure that my sister that she won’t do anything weird. That girl seem has reputation worse than you.” Say Keito. He take a look at mail from his phone that really show the secret between both of the girls.

                After that, Ryosuke and Rin go to different way from Keito as they want to go out for date. Keito just want to spend time before return home. Ever since he move out the house that he used to stay with his parent and Rin, he always spend time at outside as his real dad rarely at home.

                Keito surprise when notice Karina walk into a café with gloom expression surround her. He wonder if her friend’s death really affect her and couldn’t stop wondering about what actually happen. He walk into the café and really surprise to see that girl is crying as he knows that girl really strong in front of other people.

                The master welcome him, “Welcome, only for one person?”

                “Yes.” Say Keito and he being show seat beside Karina.

                Karina notice him and quickly wipe her tears before take cover by enjoying her parfait. Keito tries to order the same thing with her but the reply that master gives, “Sorry. That is only for her since it still testing.”

                “This thing is not suit for you as this is too sweet.” Say Karina before take a spoonful of ice-cream to . She really enjoy the sweetness that savour that make her close her eyes.

                Keito just order black tea to kill time there but he sometimes check on girl who sit beside him. As soon Karina finish her parfait, she just fall asleep on the counter. That action make him wonder what actually with her that make her always act rebel towards everyone. That only make him more curious about the girl who never open herself.

***************

                Rin surprise when notice Keito sit beside Karina inside a café. She quickly pull Ryosuke and says, “Look! Keito with that ! What the hell he’s doing with her?”

                Ryosuke manage to block that girl from just burst into the café and create trouble, “Not in this place as I’m sure you don’t want everything know your relationship with her.”

                Rin silently admit it and just walk away from the place. Ryosuke curious about it and asks, “What make you parent divorce?”

                Rin tries to figure out the answer, “It already happen even before we could damn understand that. They never want to talk about it and I just fu**ing ignore that matter.”

                Rin hide her true feeling that she actually curious to know about that matter. She knows that she has a twin sister as she always check old albums that her dad and her older sister hides from her but there only pictures without any other useful information. She stops walking that make Ryosuke wonder something before she says, “Let’s go somewhere to rest as I’m really tired right now. If get chance, I don’t want to do any damn thing.”

                Ryosuke go to her front to lower his back and Rin just jump to his back. He always piggy-back her when she’s tired and he never embarrassed to do it as he really want her to be happy. He says, “You should depend on me more. I know it really hard for you to take responsibilities on everything.”

                “I know…” Rin just hug his neck from behind and hide her face at his back. She only want everything happen just a dream at the moment.

*****************

                Few days after that, Karina arrive at a place where funeral service with her all-black clothes and even a hood to cover her face. She bows to the family and says, “I’m really sorry for the loss. If not because of me, Shika-kun….”

                She can’t continue her words and her bow become deeper. Shika’s mom hugs her and cries while try to says, “It’s not your fault as I know you’re good girl. I would never blame you and I want you stop blaming yourself.”

                Karina has to ask help from people to move as she really weak at the moment. The losing of her friend really affect her especially Shika who always help her in many things. She takes seat on chair to gather some strength for herself for the day.

                When everything end, Fuma get near her to tell, “I can send you back home if you want.”

                “Thank you, Fuma.” Karina tries to stand up but it seem her strength gone that make her wobble over her steps. Fuma quickly help her walking to leave the place as he knows how important Shika to her as he is the one who help that girl to face her day.

                While they on the way to go back home, they accidentally meet with bad guys. Karina want to warn Fuma as she notice it first but it too late to make any movement. She feel really weak at the moment and could only put hope on that guy. Fuma says, “We don’t want to make trouble with you right now!”

                “We really want to beat you up right now.” say the guy before order his man to beat Fuma. Karina could only watch her friend tries really hard to defeat those people.

                Suddenly, there are three people who interrupt the fight but Karina can’t do anything as she feel really tired at the moment. She could only plead weakly, “Please stop!” the fight will only stop when some of police officer come there to catch them.

********************

                At police station, they just tell the police on what happen and wait for their guardians come to fetch them since they still minor. Everyone already left except for Rin and Karina. Rin tells the police officer, “Just let me fuc*ing out from this damn place since my parent won’t come here to fetch me up. You can see how it is Keito’s dad come to fetch her now his mom who happen to be my step-.”

                “Watch your words, young lady.” Warn the police officer.

                Rin only says, “Like I damn care about that, old man.”

                Karina doesn’t say anything as she knows her mom won’t come there as for sure, that woman will only think other things aside of her. She just hold her cup without want to say anything because she knows it only useless. After almost 3 hours, a man walk to their place and bow before say something to the police officer. They being tell, “Both of you can go back right now but make sure not to get into any trouble after this.”

                Rin just walk away from the place without greet anyone while Karina still confuse, “Who are you?”

                “I’m your father.” Say that guy that make Karina shout, “WHAT?!”