Chapter 13

Mirror of Twin

                The party will be held at one of Eita’s owned resorts and Karina arrives at the resort few days earlier with others. She’s wondering something, “Ne, why Yamada-kun doesn’t join us?”

                “He has some kind of family business.” Reply Keito as he helps her to bring out her luggage.

                Rin somehow gasps to hear his response but Karina suddenly says, “This place look really huge! Is it okay for us to stay here without paying any fee?”

                Rin feel really relief with that and says, “Of course it is okay since it is papa’s resort and we could stay here whenever we want. You should remember that you’re now part of this family where everyone will publically know that you’re daughter of Walker Eita.”

                “I don’t know if I could get used with that when everything is toooooooooo fast for me to digest it.” Say Karina.

                The doorman come towards them to welcome and a worker already wait for them, “Welcome, Rin ojou-sama, Keito-sama, and Karina ojou-sama. We already prepare the best room for all of you. Let me show the way.”

                Karina is the only one who really amazes while they’re on the way to their rooms. It is her first time to get into high resort and she totally excited for that. Her parent and Mandy will reach after them since they have some kind business that they need to finish first.

                When reach in front of a room, the worker says, “This will be Karina ojou-sama’s room. We prepare the best room since we want to make you feel really comfortable during your first stay here.”

                “Thank you.” Karina sound a bit awkward since she is not used to talk with stranger.

                Keito gently ruffle her hair and says, “You can take your time to rest and if you become bored, you can bother me or Rin, if she’s okay with that.”

                She watches Rin already walk into her room, like she already used to it and Keito explain to her, “It is our usual room every time we get chance to rest and indulge here. Usually, we just get our key from the front desk and get to our room.”

                “Oh! That’s why she looks a bit piss-off when someone welcomes us.” Say Karina that cause tiny giggle escapes form .

                They get into their rooms to get some rest or that’s what Karina thinks since she feels a bit awkward at new place. She checks every corner of the room just to make sure everything just fine.  When she finishes everything, she drops her body to bed and doze off.

********************

                Rin just leave the luggage inside her room and decide to take walk. She remembers about what happen on the night before when she accidentally awake and some conversation could be hear from a room.

Flashback~~

                “There is no way I would do that. Why would I agree with that stupid political marriage with that outsider guy?” Mandy sound really mad about something.

                “I know but it was them who really want this happen and I don’t want to ruin our long relationship.” Say Eita.

                Nishi tries to pursue Mandy, “Just think this as opportunity to run away from your good-for-nothing boyfriend.”

                “It was both of you who think of that and not me. My final decision is I don’t want to get married with some kind of stranger!” Mandy shout out before rush out from the room and totally didn’t notice her younger sister not far from there.

                Eita says, “It seems we could only put our hope on Rin or Karina.”

                “Rin-chan would never agree with that since she already has Ryosuke-kun while… Karina still not used with us and we already drags her into our business’s things. I just hope she could enjoy her life a bit since she just escapes from place that makes her suffer.” Say Nishi.

                “I think we have to discuss with both of them….” Eita’s words being cut by Nishi, “Or we just let your client’s son to meet up with them first and we will make the decision later.”

End of flashback~

                She knows she couldn’t let Karina get into that matter since she really wants to give new life for her. She really wants to make up with that novel incident that creates too many troubles throughout their lives. She already comes out with a solution, “I will just to make myself meet that guy and accept that plan.”

                She meets up with a guy who seems a bit scary since she could literally see his tattoos show from his clothing. casually says, “That look great.”

                “You mean my tattoo? Not many really impress to see it since it makes me look more as gangster than an heir of a wealthy legacy.” Say that guy.

                “Who cares about that when you could prove them that you’re better than them? And those really cool. I wish I could have tattoo like you too but I’m still in high school.” Say Rin. She knows it is their first meeting but for some reason, they could talk easily.

                That guy introduces himself as Jeajoong and there for a party that make Rin says, “Oh! You must here for my family’s party. I’m Rin.”

                “I never know Walker Family has a really beautiful daughter and for sure, you will make a great wife for me.” Say Jeajoong.

                “It seem this guy is the one that papa is talking about.” Rim mumbles that in her mind. She says, “I also happy to know my future husband is someone that really cool like you.”

                “Let’s meet again during the party since I have other things that need to manage before I could enjoy my time to get know you better.” Say Jeajoong. He kisses Rin at cheek before walk away with a wink.

                Rin thinks, “He really bold but I kind of like him.”

**************************

                She’s on the way back home and notices Karina with Keito, on the way to somewhere. She says, “It seems you bored to cope-up in the room too.”

                “That room too big to stay alone and Keito-kun come out with an idea to go out.” Say Karina happily.

                Keito explains, “I just want to show her the café that we always go since she seem at brink of death of boredom. You want to join us?”

                “I’m tired because just walk around here to kill time. Just bought me something sweet when you return back here.” Say Rin before leave both of them alone.

                Rin quickly walk away since she could see Karina is suspecting something happen. Keito has to grab that girl’s attention, “So, we should get moving.”

                “Yeah, I really want to see the café that you have been talking about. I hope they serve a great tea.” Say Karina.

                “I know you’re going to like is since Rin-chan also in love with their tea and she’s picky person when come to tea.” Say Keito. He takes hold of her hand and both of them walk together to their destination.