Chapter 11

Mirror of Twin

    Even things between Rin and Ryosuke already okay, that girl decides to stay in her family’s house for time being but Karina become distant from everyone. She begin eat her meal inside her room with excuses she want to focus on her studies.

    Nishi anxious to see not everyone at the table during meal time and she says, “I really wish all of us could eat together again. Rin-chan, is there anything happen to Karina-chan?”

    Rin give reply while enjoy her breakfast, “I don’t give any d@mn about her. It was her who wants to stay lock inside her room.”

    “I will check her after this since she already skip her class for several days.” Say Eita.

*******************

    Eita walks to Karina’s room after make confirmation with his assistant about his schedule. He notices maid bring out used tray from his daughter’s room and tell him, “She tell me that she will not go to school for today.”

    “Thanks for telling me. You may return to your work.” Say Eita. He just walks into the room without knock or anything and could see that girl is reading something while sitting at her favourite window rail.

    Karina really surprise to notice Eita in the room and says, “Oyaji, I thought you already go for work.”

    “I will go after I check you since I heard you have been skipping school these past few days. I have been wondering if you’re sick or something that make you feel really bad.” Say Eita as he takes seat on couch not far from his daughter.

    Karina close her book and fixes her posture before asks, “Oyaji, why you work really hard just to hide reason why you divorce with mom?”

    “If I get chance, I would rather protect our family but I’m happy with Nishi right now. I know you and Rin-chan really want to know the truth but now am not the right timing for you to know about what happen. It will only make both of you get more burdens.” Eita tries really hard to explain about what happen.

    Karina seem doesn’t affected by that and says, “I won’t ask you that if I don’t know anything. Let me change the question, why you never tell me that you own someone named Kakushidate-san that owned Sky Café?”

    Eita really surprise to heat that blunt question and the only reason for that, “You already know about it?”

    “I think more than what you expected.” Reply Karina before she continue read the book. She totally put stop to that conversation. Eita also has to leave since his driver already comes to fetch him to work.

****************

    Sakurai-sensei goes to meet Keito in his class and give him set of notes, “I want to pass this to Walker but I don’t think she willing to do this. I hope you can send this to Kuzuryu-kun and remind her that she should come to school if she really serious about her future.”

    “I will tell her that.” reply Keito before keep it inside his bag.

    Rin asks, “Why you volunteer yourself to send those notes? She should get it by herself.”

    “We need to bring her out from her room. Don’t you realize this begins after you and Ryosuke come back together? You know anything about what happen to her?” Keito ask his step-sister.

    Ryosuke cut-in their conversation, “Maybe it has something to do with that novel…”

    Rin remember something, “She told me that ask someone to search about the novelist but I never hear anything after that.”

    Keito also remember something, “I think she already get some information because she get a document when we go out before this.”

    Rin come out with an idea, “We need to figure out that soon or that girl would do something weird!”

    “Let’s go to your house after school’s end.” Say Ryosuke but his high spirit suddenly being spoils when another girl walks towards them to confess to him that makes him only brushes it off. It seem he still get confession after his first and last big fight with Rin and he has carefully decline while make sure Rin won’t lose control.

**************

    Karina walks towards Sky Café and notice it still on preparation but she doesn’t care about that. Master really surprise about her sudden arrival, “It’s too early for you to come here…”

    “I want to know just how long you hide that matter from me…” say Karina coldly. Her eyes don’t show any usual Karina who always seek for gentle affection from him.

    Master stops his preparation and says, “It seem I have to close my shop today.”

    “Just spill it out!” Karina clearly anxious and doesn’t to reply to him.

    Master still calmly give reply despite that girl really in bad mood, “We should call your twin sister and some people.”

    Karina takes her seat while crossing her arms with shut. She only stares towards Master since she only wants answer right away. It takes few minutes for Rin, Keito, Ryosuke and another two people arrive at that café.

    Master introduces them, “Karina-chan, this is my brother, Kakushidate Sora or more known as Kokusho Sora. This lady is our friend, Kawashima Noriko. They already know who all of you are.”

    “Of course they already know because one of them write recklessly about us.” Say Karina coldly.

    Sora casually says, “I never write recklessly. It is just an imagination from me based on real life character.”

    Karina swiftly grabs his collar and says, “To hell with your imagination! You ‘planted’ seed to my parent about twin will bring damn to the family and make me suffer with their stupidity!”

    Keito quickly pull her away before make her sit down before says, “It really rare for you to lose your temper.”

    “He ruin everything for me and Rin-chan. It really hurt when my own siblings hate me and treats me like I’m just a piece of stink rubbish!” Karina still struggle in Keito’s hold to attack Sora again.

    Sora only laughs to watch her and shout, “It’s not my fault. Your parent really idiot to believe me when I told them about some old legend that twin will only bring misfortune to the family. Your mom… Chiyo, right? She bluntly believes that and asks divorce from Eita. I heard she even planned to abort both of you but that guy keep saying that he want those babies. I guess you stick with that because court asks so.”

    Soon after that, Sora flies a bit after sudden force hit his face. He really surprise to realize he just get punch from Rin, “What the f**k? You think it is a fun thing?! You f**cking ruin my family, you piece of s***!”

    Noriko quickly -in, “The truth is Chiyo really scared if same thing happen again. She is my friend and she think that thing about twin is true because my twin sister doesn’t have decent life while I have better one.”

    “That woman really easy to believe everything but I feel sad when realize something… master, you only care of me because you feel guilty about my parent’s divorce…” Karina begins cries while saying that. Her body just want to drop to the ground but Keito firmly hold her.

    Master walk towards Karina to tell her, “Maybe that is what I think in the beginning but then, it changes after I know who you are; you only want to stay alive to show them that you’re strong. You really great in hiding secrets and use it to rescue yourself. When people tell me that you just like my daughter, I’m really happy and that feeling is true. I’m deeply apologizes for hiding from you.”

    “I don’t want to believe you anymore…” cries Karina.

    Rin really furious at that moment and says, “You think you can simply apologizes after you hurt her so much! You know how hard she has to live but you did nothing for her!”

    Sora seems still with his ego and says, “Who cares about that? I hope you remember that she will snatch your boyfriend real soon since my novel’s plot so far come true.”

    “That won’t happen because my love only for Rin-chan. For me, Karina is like my friend since she is different from other people and I’m sure there is someone else who like her.” Say Ryosuke, confidently.

    Karina weakly says, “Please… just stop… STOP!!” She wants to run away but she doesn’t any strength to move anymore. She doesn’t want to hear anymore as it just too heavy for her to remember.