Prolouge

Mirror of Twin

                Keito leisurely walk into the class and could see familiar inseparable lover in the class where one of them happen to be his step-sister while the other one is his best friend. He greets, “Ohayou to both of you!”

                “Ohayou, Keito!” greet one of them, Ryosuke.

                Keito turn to the silver-haired girl and says, “You should make phone call to your papa as she really worries about you, Rin-chan. I can’t lie to him anymore. It just luck that mama thinks you already grow up for that.”

                “Your mom always thinks like that because she already gives up fixing me. She only focuses on her social circle works. I’m leaving that damn house to let those baka couple spend their fuc**** moment together.” Grumble Rin. She’s playing with Ryosuke’s gold hair who sit in front of her table and begin do braid as his hair already longer.

                Ryosuke quickly undo the braid when realize it and says, “Stop it! It will make me look like girls.”

                “That would be better as no will want to get near you.” Say Rin with smirk on her face.

                Keito carefully remind Ryosuke, “You should remember that my step-sister is someone that really easy to get jealous and you know that is something that really ugly to witness that.” Rin want to scold him as she really angry with it.

                Suddenly, they hear sound of people fighting not far from their classroom at second floor. They look around and notice a group of students fight at ground floor. It’s something usual but what make three of them curious to check it is among those who fighting, there are a particular girl who has red streak on her long black-haired, only watch from quite a distance with bored face without have any intention  to join her friends.

                Rin couldn’t stop herself not to wonder why it feels like she’s watching her reflection every time she looks at that girl. She knows who that girl is; Kuzuryu Karina who is one of famous troublemaker but it seem she always only stay at shadow. Both of them always meet when they have to face their discipline teacher after get into trouble.

                The topic died instantly when homeroom teacher walk into the class and say in loud voice, “Morning, everyone! I will begin take attendance! Take your seat NOW!”

****************

                Karina sits on the chair while cross her arms and wonder why only her that has to face someone in that counsellor room. Her friends in other room where they will get long lecture about things that they always hear. She looks around the room that being decorated with many things that kind make her want to puke as it too flashy.

                She begin feel bored with that waiting and begin scan around the room to search something interesting. She found something that catch her attention that bring smile to her face, “I found it~!”

                Someone walk into the room and panic when notice Karina is holding something that should be secret for everyone. That person tries to snatch from her hand but that girl move aside to avoid it. Karina snicker, “Sensei, you that you shouldn’t keep this kind of thing at school as this kind of place is actually really open. Album full with your ex-lovers’ intimate pictures are something really a dangerous secret for a teacher.”

                “Kuzuryu Karina, you’re not allowed to do whatever you want. We have to obey rules and regulation in order to have peaceful life.” The sensei begins talk about things that she never wants to listen.

                She put stop by saying, “Even we have rules, changing woman like clothes also something that out from the rule. You only make yourself as woman’s enemy, sensei.”

                “That matter and this matter are different! The problem right now is you in deep trouble right now!” say the sensei in rage. He never thinks Karina will find out his dirty secret that has been in darkness for long time. He keep talking without realize that girl slowly sneak out from the room to rooftop.

                She only want to sleep at that moment as she never get enough sleep last night after go out lay until late night at her friend’s house. She never want to stay at her own home too long as she will only be in bad mood. She takes place at her favourite spot before slowly fall asleep without worry her skirt hike-up as she already wear leggings under it.

*************

                It already time for lunch break but Karina hasn’t wake up yet as she really comfortable to sleep there. She rolls on the floor once in a while as she begin feel hot around her. She flinches up when sense people walk to that place and take out her phone to check the time, “No wonder I feel really hungry… but I don’t have money for food right now.”

                The door opens to show Rin, Keito and Ryosuke who want to take their lunch there. They surprise there is someone else there but Karina just says, “Don’t worry because I won’t disturb you guys.”

                “Kuzuryu-san…” Keito seem want to say something but that girl already leave the place.

                Rin asks, “Do you have anything with her? Why you want to talk with her?”

                Ryosuke spill the secret, “Maybe he wants to confess something to her… He actually has feeling towards her after help her. That time, he said she look like something that never exist in his life.”

                “Do you have to tell that to her? And I never say anything that I have feeling to her.” Say Keito in panic. Rin only laugh it off as she knows her step-brother tries really hard in everything after begin live together with his dad.

**************

                Karina takes her bag at class before flee out towards her favourite place. She walks into a café and happily greets the café’s owner, “Yo, master!”

                “Hey! It’s not ‘yo, master!’ You should be at school right now.” Scold the master. That doesn’t disturb any other customers as it still early and only some regular there that already use to watch it.

                Karina take seat at one of chair at the counter before says, “I’m really bored at school as nothing happen. There is no reason for me to stay there any longer.”

                The master just prepare sweet beverage for her, “You know it is an obligation for you to be at school right now. You must don’t want to waste your parent’s money who work hard for you just to make sure you get proper education.”

                “The only agreement for me is to get good result in that school which mean my attendance there is invalid.” Say Karina. She take out a book before begin read it and it is an educational book.

                Master give a piece of advice to her, “I know you have more intelligence more than other people because you work hard for it but you still have to go school. You must want good performance for your life and this is your starting line as real world in not that easy for you to face.”

                Karina take sip of her drink before says, “How I wish that you’re my parent. Maybe I won’t act rebel. Those at home never want to care about me even when I’m sick.” It clearly shows how much she wants her wish to become real as she always says that to master.

                “I know you earn for dad’s love but why you never ask her about that? That divorcement happen when you’re just little kids, right?” that master is really care about her like a dad worry over her daughter. Karina always spends her time there and sometimes help when the café really busy as she knows really hard for the master to manage it alone and she’s ready for anything.

                “I will get scold by everyone and only make me want to shut their mouth for good. At least, in this place, I can get calmness that I need to focus on this thing.” Grumble Karina. The master just leaves her to tend other customers and also give time for that girl to finish her reading.