Chapter 12

Mirror of Twin

    “Mou~! Before this Rin-chan lock herself in her room and now, Karina-chan too! What actually happen right now?” Whine Nishi while they’re taking their breakfast.  She’s wondering what happen to both twins since none of them doesn’t want to say anything on that day; only walk straight to their room.

    Eita also whines, “I also couldn’t get into her room just to have a talk anymore. She doesn’t want to let me in.”

    Rin abruptly stands up from her chair and bluntly says, “Of course she won’t open the door after know everything that you guys hide from us for long time.” She leaves for school without wait for any response from other people since it will only ruin her mood for the day.

    Ryosuke and Keito already wait for her not far from the house and the first thing they ask, “How’s her?”

    “Same like before this and she never want to talk with anyone.” Say Rin. It already few days since the day they know everything behind the girls’ parent’s divorcement.

    Keito remember something, “Maybe she reacts like that because she knows about that matter earlier and it hurt her trust towards people that she really believes.”

    Rin turns to him, “You know about this and never tell us?”

    “How we could tell you about that when both of you in cold war before this? She even works really hard to help both of you. Maybe she’s just really tired and the shock too big for her.” Say Keito. He really wants to help that girl this time but he worries if he will get label as busybody by her.

    “Then, what we should do to drag her outside from the room?” Rin doesn’t want to face the trouble too long.

    Ryosuke holds Rin’s hand and says, “Keito, you should just do this to Karina and confess your feeling.”

    “That is easier to say than does that.” Whine Keito.

*********************

    Karina surprises when get phone call from Fuma but manage to force her hand to press answer, “Hello?”

    “Wah, your voice really bad right now!” mock Fuma before let out tiny chuckle.

    Karina knows her voice really hoarse at the moment and retort, “Mind your own business!”

    “Hey, I’m calling you because I want to tell you that we will come tomorrow. Let’s meet and spend time since we will have a lot to catch up.” Say Fuma.

    “I bet you already found a girlfriend and want to introduce her to me.” Karina makes the guess.

    Fuma gasps to hear that and asks, “How you know about that?”

    “I just make random guess since you hasn’t reply to my mail these past few days and there is always someone who tag you at your SNS.” Say Karina. She manages to smile a bit after teases him and they continue chatting while make plan to meet tomorrow.

    Fuma says, “I will fetch your up at your house since those guys also will be around too. We will go out to have a load of fun!”

    “As long it is your guys treat, I will be happy~!” say Karina. She hangs the call and slump herself back to the fluffy bed. She mumbles, “Just use this chance to clear up my mind.”

    “Karina-chan, are you inside your room right now? I want to have a talk with you.” She could hear Nishi’s voice from outside her room.

    Karina coldly says, “I don’t want to have any talk with anyone right now. Just leave me alone.”

    “I know why you don’t want to talk with us but it is childish for you to keep running away. You should be mature by facing it.” Scold Nishi.

    “Like you ever understand what it means by that. Unlike you and your ex-husband who understand about this matter for the first place, I have been leading in shadow by the person that I really trust without realize that I keep moving around in same place.” Say Karina. She rests her body at the door since she doesn’t have any intention to open it.

    Nishi could understand what actually happen on that day and she says, “If we could turn back the clock, I want to give perfect childhood for Keito where both parent beside him to grow up but it not that we could put blame on our past. We should prove to present us that future still mysterious since we don’t know what will happen next.”

    The door slowly being open to see Nishi is actually crying and she dashes to hug Karina while saying, “I’m really sorry. It’s all because of my fault that Keito, Rin-chan and your childhood aren’t the happy one.”

    Karina couldn’t hide her surprise to hear that and barely give response, “You have warmly welcomed me even I’m just your husband’s child with other woman.”

    “I will always welcome you even you’re not related with us. Only people with blind heart will ignore you.” Say Nishi without show any sign to stop crying.

****************

    Rin feel weird when get mail from Karina that only say, ‘I’m okay now.-Karina’

    She decides to show the mail to the guys and asks, “What you guys think?”

    “That’s rather quick to actually give this kind of reply.” Say Ryosuke.

    Rin gives reply and get another mail from Karina, ‘But I think you need to run away after school since mama will fetch you and we will have to go out for shopping.’

    “Party?” Rin a bit confuse to see that word.

    She shows that mail to the guys and Keito remember something, “Your dad will celebrate the company’s formation next month and mama always drags you and your sister to buy dress just for the party.”

    “You’re right! I totally forget about that.” says Rin.

    “You always forget about that.” say Ryosuke and get death glare from Rin.

    She throws threat, “Say that again and I will nice bruise on your face. The bruise that could last for few weeks on your face before fully heals.”

    “Do that and I will do something that also make you can’t move for few weeks.” Ryosuke whisper that seductively to Rin’s ear that totally gives electric shock.

    Keito mock them, “Just get a room but do that later since we’re at school right now.”

*******************

    Eita really surprise when hear that sudden proposal from one of his best clients, “There is no way I could accept that! I want my daughter to decide by themselves their future!”

    “Mr. Walker, this is a great proposal that will ensure our successful legacy throughout generation.” Say the client. Eita couldn’t give any response about that since he thinks if those girls could accept it or not.