Chapter 20

Mirror of Twin

                “Are you sure that you want to join us?” Karina asks that while waiting for their flight at the waiting lounge. Eita and Nishi already Seoul for some final arrangement before Rin’s wedding while Karina can only join them later due to school’s days that she can’t miss. So, she takes another flight with both Keito and Ryosuke.

                Ryosuke tries to look relax when give reply, “Yeah since I get invitation from her but it more I become my dad’s behalf.”

                “You look like you already move on with what happen. Are you sure about that?” Keito want to test his best friend.

                Karina could sense Keito’s intention and quickly drop something before says, “I’m sleepy~! Please wake me when it’s the time.”

                She casually leans against Keito before doze off but manage to hear Ryosuke’s response, “My wish for her is to be happy. If she’s happy with the decision, I should support her. You better care about her before it’s too late.”

                “I know what you mean by that. Everyone will want to be with her just for sake of get connection with Eita-san’s company but I already do everything that I can.” Keito say that as he caresses bracelet on Karina’s hand.

**************

                Nishi couldn’t hide her worries when see Rin in wedding dress for final fitting and she asks, “Are you sure you want to do this marriage? I thought you really want to be with Yamada-kun.”

                “Just put your worry on other things and not me! I know what I’m doing! I’m no longer child!” Rin say that coldly through reflection of the mirror.

                Nishi says, “I only want to do something for you, my daughter.”

                “I don’t need any affection from you!” say Rin in loud voice before she says in low voice, “But thanks anyway. Just focus on Karina-chan after this. She needs your support more than me.”

                Nishi surprise to hear that and touch with those words but she doesn’t get any chance to response as she get mail from someone. She tells Rin, “Karina-chan and others already arrive here. We will meet them during dinner.”

                “Others? I thought only Keito.” Say Rin.

                Nishi happily says, “Yamada-kun also with them since Eita send invitation to him.” That short statement enough to surprise Rin.

                Rin thinks inside her mind, “Why he’s here? He should resent me for what happen…”

                After the final fitting, Nishi drags her to airport even she doesn’t want to do that since she wants to check the venue. Eita can’t join them due to he has meeting with his client who happen to be there.

***************

                “I want to sleep more~!” whine Karina as they leave the arrival gate.

                “You sleep before and on the plane. It’s not enough?” ask Ryosuke and Karina shook her head with childish pout.

                Keito pushes the trolley and says, “You can continue your sleep once we reach at the villa.”

                They will stay at the villa where it’s nearby the wedding venue even Karina’s plan to stay somewhere else. She suddenly dashes when notice someone and say in loud voice, “Rin-chan!!!”

                She manages to get Rin in tight hug that enough to kill her until Keito break it off, “You can kill her.”

                “I won’t do that! I really miss her as I always annoy her at home.” say Karina as she tries to hug Rin again.

                Nishi quickly interrupt as she could see Rin really tired at the moment, “Let’s go back to villa where you could grab more nap as I’m sure you want it.”

                Karina nods in childish manner and give hug to Nishi that surprise her a bit since that girl almost never hug her before. They walk to vehicle and Rin says, “Jimin already here for me since we need to check something.”

                “Eh?! You won’t join us? There are a lot of things that I want to ask you.” Karina whines.

                Rin casually says before walk away, “You don’t need to do that since I’m sure you already get the answer.”

                Karina mumbles that loud enough for Keito who stand beside her to hear, “But there is one question that I haven’t got the answer?”

****************

                Karina wants to spend more time with her twin sister but that girl seem avoiding her. Since there is still time before the event, she decides to walk at streets alone to think back on what happen. Keito want to accompany her but she says that she prefer to be alone.

                She walks at a shopping district aimlessly as her eyes scans people’s behavior without any emotion. Her mind is just too mess-up to think about anything other than why that girl rescue her from that house. She almost bumps into someone and scared with it is a very piss-off Jeajoong.

                That guy asks but it sound more like he’s mocking her, “You get left by your family?”

                “I’m not like you! You make yourself to get left by your family!” Karina accidentally provokes that guy and it’s too late when she realizes what she has done.

                Jeajoong become annoy to hear that and drags her to hidden alley. He threats her after push her to the wall, “You should know that I could easily ruin your life! You’re just a stupid girl who get lucky draw in your life!”

                “But for sure you won’t able to ruin her life.” A voice sound their side and a force pull Karina away from Jeajoong.

                Karina never thinks Rin and her fiancé will come to her rescue since her idea on her twin sister is avoiding her still in her mind. Rin hide her behind before scold, “Don’t I have warned you not to get near to any of my family member? That’s including my twin-sister!”

                “If you really want us to acknowledge you, you should do better things!” Jimin almost lose his temper.

                Rin decides to bring Karina away from there to a waiting car and asks, “What are you doing around here alone?”

                “G-gomen… I j-just… j-jus…” Karina couldn’t say anything since she still shock with what just happen.

                “If you really want to interrogate her, do it later.” Say Jimin when he returns to the car and tells the driver to drive away.

                Karina slowly dozes off as leans against Rin’s shoulder as she feels all the stress leaves her body. Rin says, “I don’t want to imagine anything will happen to her if we don’t notice her.”

                “You act so cold towards her but you’re deeply care about her.” says Jimin.

                “I’m not that stupid to let my own sister to suffer even sometimes I think if I do the right thing. We just recently learn about our relationship but I’m sure both of us already sense the fate that bond us for long time.” say Rin as she make sure her sister doesn’t feel too cold.

*****************

                Keito clearly looks like he lost his life when Karina returns home with Rin and Jimin since he senses tense atmosphere from Rin. Rin grab his collar before asks, “Why the hell you’re not with her when going out?”

                “She’s the one who said she want to be alone.” Say Keito.

                “Even she says that, that never mean you can leave her alone! You should understand more than anyone else!” shout Rin that enough to stir up Karina’s sleep.

                That girl rubs her eyes while says, “Please forgive her, Rin-chan! It’s my fault that this happen!”

                “What happen here?” ask Eita.

                Everyone with exception of Karina who retreat to her room for rest, gather at living room to hear on what happen and Eita asks, “Are you sure he will target Karina-chan? But why he chooses her?”

                “It’s easy; she’s still pure about this kind of life. Her life before this never concern of this matter.” Say Keito.

                “If you really worry about her, I know someone who can dispatch bodyguard as soon as possible.” Say Ryosuke.

                “I don’t think we have to do that since I will always with her to avoid he get chance to ambush.” Say Keito confidently.

                A maid walks towards them and whisper something to Nishi that make the lady shock. She tells the maid to call for doctor and tell Eita, “We need to check her now!”

*********************

                As soon they walk into the room, they see Karina is crying and Nishi dashes towards her, give hug to comfort the girl. Karina keeps on mumbling same things like, “I’m sorry”, “I promise I won’t do it again”, “please forgive me”, “I beg you”.

                Eita mumbles that loud enough for Nishi to hear, “Just what Chiyo did to you that make you this traumatize?”

                After few minutes, that girl goes back to sleep; like a little kid and Nishi turns to her husband to ask, “What we should do right now? This may take time to get back to normal.”

                “I think our only option here is to depend on Keito.” Say Eita.

                Keito and Rin go to Karina’s room to check on her and Nishi says, “Just walk in since she’s already asleep.”

                Eita take the chance to ask, “Do any of you know anything about her before she arrives at our house?”

                “From what we know and heard, she mostly spend her time with her friends before one of them pass away. They always get into trouble but the school always spares her with rumors that she holds their black secret.” Say Keito.

                “We always meet at discipline room but never talk and she looks totally relax in that space. She’s super secretive when come to her life outside the school.” Say Rin.

                “The only time we know bad her brother is when she arrive school with weird haircut. I have tried to ask her about her mom’s side but she always dodges the question.” Say Keito. That left everyone to think about what actually happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for read my fic even after long time I last update~~

I’m planning to make this as last chap but it seems it will be another chap after this.

It really hard when I begin get into seiyuu fandom and their voices is totally my type~~

I should stop before I begin ranting more XD

I’m here and out *disappear into dark screen*