Chapter 6

Mirror of Twin

    Their days seem to be normal and nothing that involve trouble rise up. When come to weekend, Ryosuke get near to Rin who still sleeping and says, “Hey! You should wake up right now!”
    “@#$%^&*ASDFGHJKL!!” Rin seem curse over something half-awake because he disturb her sleep. She really sleepy since she sleep late after play with her game console.
    Ryosuke chuckles a bit before says, “I already prepare breakfast before we go out. We already agree to go for shopping today.”
    “I don’t want to go out for shopping. I want to sleep more.” Say Rin as she pull her blanket to cover her whole body. Outside the blanket just too cold that make she doesn’t want to leave her bed.
    Ryosuke get some idea and says, “Okay~! I will just go out alone but don’t jealous if there are any girls who come to flirt with me~!”
    Rin throw her blanket away and glare to her lover as throw warning, “Don’t you ever dare to do that!”
    “That’s why I need you to join me for shopping. You know it really troublesome just to handle them and you know how to do it.”  Say Ryosuke happily. He reminds her to refresh herself before join him at dining table.
    Ryosuke check his phone when it ringing and realize it is mail from Keito. His face frown a bit while reading it but he quickly put aside when Rin come from the room. She could see that and asks, “Mail from who?”
    “Just spam.” Reply Ryosuke before happily says, “Today, I prepare your favourite breakfast. We will eat and go out for shopping.”
    “You really excited about it.” mock Rin.
    Ryosuke says, “We can buy a lot of strawberry.” He totally like a little kid when he get snacks before stuffs his mouth with food.
*****************
    Rin pushes the trolley as she just leave the task to choose what they need for the house to Ryosuke. He says, “Rin-chan, you should smile a bit as that would make you really beautiful.”
    Rin knows he says that like because her face really sour at the moment, “I don’t want to care to smile right now.”
    Ryosuke check around before steal a kiss from her and that somehow make her smile and blush a bit. He says, “See? You could smile a bit.”
    “It only you kiss me.” Say Rin. She could see other girls seem really interested with her lover but she quickly throw death glare to them. She never like how girls always attract with her lover.
    “Oh! Both of you are here!” a voice startled them and it show only Karina. 
    Rin asks, “What the you’re here?”
    “I just happen need some drink but I can’t find the one that I really want. I already go to various shop but no result.” Say Karina but both of them could see that girl’s body shaking a bit.
    Rin could only think one thing, “Does your b@stard brother is around here?”
    Karina quickly shakes her head and says, “I’m just cold right now. I’m at library to finish my homework and my stomach suddenly growl.”
    “Then, why your body is shaking?” ask Rin as she’s too lazy to cover when asking that.
    Karina covers it, “Maybe because I’m too hungry as I leave the house without eat anything this morning. I fight with Mandy nee-san when I relax at foyer.”
    “That is her favourite place and she’s ing hate other people touch her territory.” Say Rin. It seem Ryosuke already leave the girls to talk while he finishes take everything but return back to them as the girls begin freak him again.
    He really surprise to hear Karina says, “Everything will be fine and you don’t have to worry about me anymore.”
    With that, he watches that girl walk away from Rin and that make him curious, “What happen?”
    Rin bluntly reply, “Nothing happen, it just she seem a bit tired to get used with the new house.”
    Ryosuke come out with an idea, “Ne, why don’t both of you spend time together since you rarely spend one with your own family? Maybe with that, you can figure out all of your questions that keep messing in your head.”
    “That would be a bit hard since everything that happen still blur to us. At least, I want her to adapt to her new lifestyle before we begin any action. She still afraid if my old man or his wife will do what her family did to her when she get into trouble.” Say Rin.
    Ryosuke hugs her shoulder while saying, “But it really amazing that you rarely let out curse words recently.”
    “Shut the f**k up!” grumble Rin as she get off from Ryosuke and pushes the trolley to the counter.
********************
    Both of them reach home and Ryosuke goes straight to the kitchen to keep the groceries. He never want to let Rin to do that after she almost drop his beloved strawberry pack few weeks ago. Rin sit on stool at the counter and says, “If only the truth is really easy to find out…”
    “Life won’t be precious if everything easy.” Comment Ryosuke.
    Rin couldn’t say anything about that since his lover’s statement is true. If her life is not that complicated, she won’t meet him or even close with her step-brother. She let her chin rest on her hands to let her thinks for few minutes.
    While she still think about something, her ears catch sound of bell ringing but no attempt to check the person that ring it. Her eyes follow Ryosuke to check the screen and hears, “We’re from Storm Delivery. We’re to send parcel to Rin Walker-sama.”
    Ryosuke turn to Rin and that girl only shook her head. That means she doesn’t want to get it and he goes to the door to receive the parcel. He return inside with a small parcel in his hand, “It seem someone send book to you.”
    “Book?” Rin confuse to hear that as she never order or even ask anyone to give her a book. She take the parcel from Ryosuke’s hand and rip out the wrap. It is a book with title, ‘Curse of twin dragon’. She mutters, “I never ask for this book.”
    Ryosuke surprise to see the book as he recognize it, “Ah! This book is talk about a twin that supposedly come in bless for a family but for some reason, their birth breaks the family tie.”
    “How you could know about that?” ask Rin.
    “My sister had read before this and they said this book make them cry really hard.” Reply Ryosuke.
    She quickly check who send the book to her and the only information that write there is Kokusho Sora on the sender’s name space. She remember she never know anyone with that name and surprise to see the same name on the book. She asks Ryosuke, “Does anyone ever meet the author of this book?”
    “So far, no one ever see her or his real face as he/she always cover the face and use voice changer. Some rumours said the author is person in police custody but no one ever know the truth.” Say Ryosuke as he hear it from his sister who keep talking about that author. He knows the author has released series about same theme that make people wonder if the series is based on the true story as the storyline is really detailed.
    Rin only put the book aside and says, “I will read it when I get time for that.” She goes to living and lay on the couch.
    Ryosuke lift her head a bit to let his lover’s head rest on his lap and ruffles her hair. He says, “I wonder what you will do after you know everything.”
    “I still thinking about that as I’m sure I and Karina will not get the answer that fast.” Rin sound really confident as it not easy to figure out something that already being hide for long time without any clue on it.
    Ryosuke say something that really put her in ease, “No matter what kind of secret that you will find out, remember that I will always love you because you’re really special for me.”
    “Arigatou, Ryo-kun.” Say Rin and surprise when her lover steal kiss on her lips that come with smirk.
****************
    “Why you send the book to Rin Walker? You will only hurt her. It doesn’t matter you’re the author of the book.” say a lady when she meet a guy partially cover his face.
    That guy who known as Kokusho Sora flatly says, “It already time for them to learn everything. It make take times for reveal everything that the family break apart.”
    “But will you take the responsibility on anything happen?” ask that lady but no reply from that guy.