Chapter 16

Mirror of Twin

                “Why you have to come here?” Rin surprise when notice Karina at front of her room. It’s just lucky that she has no plan to go anywhere since she needs to pack her things.

                Karina tries to say something but she keep shuttering that make that girl asks, “Keiti did something to you?”

                “He kisses me and said that his feeling towards me is sincere but I don’t know what I should do.” Karina forces to tell what happen as her mind totally blank at that moment.

                Rin’s next words make Karina dumbstruck, “He took too long just to confess to you.”

                “You know about that matter?” ask Karina.

                Rin want to say something but her eyes focus on someone’s at back of Karina and says, “I think it is better that you have small talk with him on what you should do as I can’t really say anything about that. Ah, he just behind you right now.”

                Karina slowly turns to see Keito stand just behind her. The first thing that comes to her mind is to flee away but that guy really fast to grab her hand and says, “You can’t run away from me.”

                “Just bring her away as I need to pack up my things.” Say Rin lazily.

**********

                Keito pulls her without want to say anything until they arrive at somewhere that allows both of them to stay alone. He pulls her into hug before says, “Don’t just run away from me! I’m really serious when I told you my feeling towards you.”

                “Why me? I’m not like other girl who willing to shower you with their love. I even don’t understand what is mean by those loves.” Say Karina and she could feel her body begin shivering as her mind become imagines worse things.

                Keito secure to hug around her while saying, “My feeling to you is genuine and I know you will say something like that. I’m always searching for chance to confess to you but it really hard to get.”

                Karina doesn’t know what to reply as her mind can’t process anything. Keito broke the hug and says, “I promise you that I won’t hurt you.”

                “How I can trust your words?” ask Karina.

                “Remember that if I really hurt you, the first person that will hunt me down is my mama who also your step-mom.” Say Keito.

                Karina could only stare into Keito’s eyes to see his sincere feeling as her mind keep telling her that guy won’t hurt her. She knows ever since she knows about her dad’s ‘family’, that guy always help her. She hears he says, “I will ask again, will you become my lover?”

                “Yes…” reply Karina before cry as she’s happy at the moment.

*************

                Nishi wonders what happen between her biological son and her step-daughter look really close. She knows the fact that both of them always has some kind of boundary when seen together but that disappear at that moment. She tries to figure out something by saying, “Both of you look different from usual.”

                Karina wants to say something but blush appear on her face; something that Nishi never see ever since that girl join their family. Keito says, “I hope you won’t kill me if I told you that I’m dating your step-daughter.”

                Nishi surprise to hear that and says, “Are you saying the truth? I’m really happy to know both of you are together but I warn you, if you hurt Karina-chan, I will hunt you down.”

                Keito turn to Karina and refers on threat that he just get while saying, “See? I already told you about it, right?”

                Rin just arrive there and annoyingly says, “Stop flirting around, baka couple!”

                “I’m not baka!” retort Karina.

                “Say the one who just running to me because don’t know what to do after get confession from someone.” Say Rin.

                “Don’t be so cruel to me!” whine Karina. She wants to make her twin-sister to pull back what she calls them but that girl already flees away.

                Eita finish talk with the resort’s manager and notice something happen while he’s not around. He asks, “I miss something?”

                “Yeah, Keito-kun and Karina-chan is now lover and that somehow annoy Rin-chan.” Nishi say that and notice something, “Where is Mandy-chan?”

                “She already leaves without waiting for us.” Say Eita.

**************

                Karina feels really happy as she never think she can get such a wonderful lover but she notice something, she rarely see Rin with Ryosuke. She realize that guy rarely come to school that make she ask Keito, “Ne, does something happen to Ryosuke-kun?”

                “I don’t think so but it feel weird when I can’t get contact him.” Say Keito.

                Karina wonders if something happens that make her guesses, “Do you think both of them still in fight mode?”

                “What do you mean by fight mode?” Keito surprises to hear that phrase from his lover.

                “You know, the one that both of them fight over that novel.” Say Karina and Keito understand that, “I see… but both of them already okay after we learn about the truth, right?”

                “Even we say they already okay… I still worry…” say Karina.

                Keito remember something, “Oh, I heard rumours from somewhere that saying that Kim Group will collaborate with your dad’s company for a project and it apparently, that happen because of their children will get marry.”

                “Do you think Rin-chan agree with that? I remember she get closer with that guy who has tattoo.” Say Karina since she can’t remember Jeajoong’s name.

                “No one knows about that yet as President Kim has two sons.” Say Keito.

*************

                Karina surprises to hear what Nishi announce while she’s doing her revision with Rin for their upcoming exam at living room, “We will go to Seoul soon!”

                Mandy become the first one who object, “I’m not free for that. I already have my own plan.”

                “Same goes to us! We will have our important exam soon!” protest Rin.

                Nishi calmly says, “We will go there once your vacation begins as Eita and I don’t want to disturb your studies.”

                “Wah, that totally sound we can’t fail our exam.” Karina mutters that in low voice since she tends to fail her subjects. She return back to her notes while hear Rin explains thing for her. Even both of them in different course, they have few same subjects.

                “I heard that, young lady. Of course you’re not allowed to fail in any subjects as this trip is really important. We need to discuss many things to finalize our plan.” Say Nishi as she glares to Karina.

                That glare make Karina gasps before obediently reply, “I understand that.”

                “What a sharp hearing.” Say Karina but that makes her get another sharp glare from Nishi that totally make her shrink from her seat and Rin wonder what actually happen as she doesn’t realize that sight.

                Rin quickly grab back that girl’s attention by saying, “You need to careful at this part since sensei really like to make trick question.”

                “How you know that?” ask Karina.

                “He’s the one who told me.” Say Rin. She quickly focus back on their revision before Karina begin annoy her again.

***************

                On weekend, Karina decides to go out since she needs to re-stock some of her things. She bumps up with Ryosuke while she’s searching for new pens. She casually greets him, “It really hard to see you these days.”

                “It’s not weird since I’m not in relationship with Rin-chan anymore.” Ryosuke tries to sound calm while saying but that girl could sense something.

                That girl looks a bit surprise to hear that “Is there anything happen between both of you? I thought both of you already reconcile.”

                “She suddenly mails me that telling she doesn’t want to be together with me anymore. I can’t search for her since she keeps avoiding me and I can’t attend school because of some kind of problem that I need to manage.” Say Ryosuke.

                The situation a bit awkward that make Karina says, “Let’s go somewhere to relax but I need to finish my shopping first.”

************

                Karina really surprise to hear what happen and that make her wonder, “When she said that to you?”

                “A week before three of you go to that resort and that happen just before I need to manage that matter.” Say Ryosuke.

                Karina remembers something about that and asks, “Do you say anything to Keito-kun?”

                “He hasn’t told you about his class change yet? During our previous assessment, he manages to give good result and get offer to better class. I also can’t contact him as I lose my phone few days ago.” Say Ryosuke.

                “So, it is lucky for me to found you at that bookstore but you really need to tell him since you must decide to take indefinite leave from school, right?” say Karina.

                Ryosuke asks, “You know about what happen?”

                “Maybe not for now; I hasn’t meet with my information broker for long time.” Say Karina. She finishes her tea and notice the time, “Oh! I should get going!”

                “Hey! Thanks for wiling spend time to talk.” Say Ryosuke.

                Karina smiles and tells him before stand up, “It’s okay; sometimes, we needs some ear to listen. If you want to talk with Keito-kun, I’m sure he will happy too.”

***************

                Karina walks at the pavement in her own leisure but her mind seems processing about many things. She remembers about one night that she accidentally wakes up and decide to grab a drink when she notice Rin is eavesdrop at something that happen at a room. She quickly returns back to her room when she senses that she needs to stay out from.

                She takes out her phone and dials someone’s number. She waits for few seconds before says, “Hey… I know… but I need you to search for something… “

                When she finishes the phone call, she surprises a motor stop in front of her. The rider take off the helmet to show it is, “Keito-kun…”

                “Rin make phone call to me and said you haven’t reached home yet. She sound a bit worries as your family has dinner tonight with Eita-san’s client, right?” says Keito.

                “Eh?! I thought only mama and papa will join the dinner… we have dinner with Nakajima Construction…” Karina wonders about that.

                “That company… they happen to have a son in our age. Maybe they try to bring out plan to become family with each other. Ever since Eita-san announces that one of his daughters will get engage with someone from an overseas company, everyone wants to create connection with Kuzuryu.” Say Keito.

                Karina begins worry to hear that, “Do you think they will want to engage their son with me? Since Mandy-nee still in her decision to be with her lover and Rin-chan… with that Korean guy that mean only me left.”

                Keito get off from his bike to pull her close to him before says, “I’m with you and in case you forget something, I’m also heir to my dad’s legacy. Let me send you back.”

                Karina accepts the offer and Keito knows that girl really worry about it. Her hug from his back gives really strong impression with emotion. He mumbles, “I will protect you.”