Chapter 7

Mirror of Twin

                It takes few days for Rin to finish reading the novel as she really curious about the storyline. She could get feeling that the story is actually involves her and Karina since the author describe both of them really precise; like the author always observe them from near range. She really furious with the storyline and the only thing in her mind is to destroy the novel. She goes to school cellar and want to burn it down but Ryosuke quickly catch her hand, “What are you try to do?”

                “Shut up! I want to burn this d@mn book!” shout Rin. She tries to fight break free from him but her lover really strong to hold her.

                While they still argue about that matter, both of them could see Karina skips towards them as she just happen notice them and asks, “What are both of you doing here?” she notice the novel at Rin’s hand, “Ah! You already read that novel. How is it?”

                Rin a bit surprise with that too excited response and asks, “You know about this novel?”

                “Yeah, I’m fans of the author’s works as his novels really great. Ne, what happen to the twin? They already meet with each other or not?” Say Karina; clearly show she doesn’t realize the truth of the novel.

                Rin could only reply, “It seem one of them get better life while the other one will sink into darkness.”

                “Eh?! That’s too cruel. I really want both of them share their life and begin live together as a family.” Whine Karina. Then, she remembers something, “Ah, I have to meet Sakurai-sensei right now.”

                “You get into trouble again?” ask Ryosuke. He makes guess that that girl gets involve with trouble again.

                Karina shook her head, “It not about that but my performance on studies since my test a bit bad compare to the previous one. Yabai, I will get super long lecture from him if I’m late!” She excuses herself but almost trip when she walks into the building that causes a little laughter from those who witness it.

                Rin asks Ryosuke bluntly, “Do you think she realize is the truth behind the novel?”

                “It seem she not really realize that but based on her reaction seem she enjoy reading it without think if the novel tell something about her.” say Ryosuke. He takes the novel from Rin’s hand and says, “I will keep it for you. At least, do whatever you want with this novel after you know the truth.”

                Rin remember something about the story in the novel, “Ne, why you like me in the first place?”

                Ryosuke really surprise with that sudden question that make his voice stuck at the throat. Rin says, “You couldn’t that ing answer that, right? I hate you!” She flees from him and successfully avoiding him the whole day.

*****************

                After school’s end, Karina goes to her usual place, Sky Café to relax after school. She already tells the driver that Eita assign for her that she wants to relax before return home. The bullies at the school begin slowly down after everyone knows her relationship with Rin and Eita since their dad is the one that owned the school.

                “Master, I’m here again~!” Karina happily greets the master.

                “Oh! I thought you will never come here again as you already become daughter of rich man.” Say master.

                “There is no way I would do that as you always take care of me when I’m staying with my mom. If not because of you, I maybe already died by now.” Say Karina as she takes seat at the counter.

                She makes order and master asks her, “How’s your life?”

                “It becomes better than before that make me want to continue my life.” Say Karina. She notice that day, the café doesn’t pack with customers which are just like what she wants.

                Master prepares coffee for her and says, “That’s good to hear since I really worry if you drive yourself to suicide.”

                “There is no way I would do that since I really hate pain and there are many things that I want to do such as learn to brew coffee from you.” say Karina with childish smile. She notices something at the book rack and says, “You should tell me that you already have new copy of Curse of Twin Dragon. I really want to read the continuous of the story.”

                “I just get the book as the delivery comes later than usual. I finish read it before I place it there because I know you will want to read that.” say Master.

                Karina happily replies after take the book and return to her seat, “Of course because… you know before this, I never have enough money to buy this, right? I always borrow things from you.”

                “I know you will take a good care of my things because you really treasure the value of the things. You can borrow for how long you want.” Say Master.

                Karina opens the novel and says, “Uso! You even get the signature of the author! It really hard just to get one.”

                “I don’t know how I could get that but I know you will happy to see it as it is your favourite author, right?” say master.

                “I’m super happy~! I’m really lucky today. I always love his creation as it always touch about human’s relation with each other even they are not in same page. It really shows how a human still have warmth that could touch the right person.” Karina take sip of her coffee before read the novel. She really love read novel but that activity always limit at the café when that the only place could fulfil her requirement to do it.

*******************

                Rin return to her family’s house and just go straight to her room without want to greet anyone on the way. She locks the door and throws herself to the bed before leave out huge sigh. She knows how she and Ryosuke share same feeling for long time but she really want to know the real reason of their relationship.

Flashback~

                Rin really grumpy when she has to follow Keito to go out as their parent never allow her to go out alone after she get into trouble again. She asks, “What the I have to follow you?”

                “You want to go out and I just happen have the plan to go out that make you can go out too. Mama still worries about you. We will go to meet my friend and we will go to eat sweets as he really love that.” say Keito, bluntly.

                Rin grumble, “I’m ing not care about that. Just ignore me and let me go out by myself.”

                “There is no way I will do that.” Say Keito.

                She really surprise to see Keito’s friend, Ryosuke who seem really friendly with her without even scared with her grumpy expression and weird appearance. He says, “Keito, your sister really interesting.”

                Rin really surprise to hear that comment as people tend to avoid even her stare and that mark the beginning Rin and Ryosuke close with each other. Few days before they enrol into high school, Ryosuke confess to her and they become lover.

End of flashback~

                She snaps back to earth when hear someone knock the door. She opens the door to see it is Karina. She asks, “How you know I’m here?”

                “Oh! The maids inform to me that you’re home and I always want to see your room but your room always locked. You know… They told me you look really scary just now.” Say Karina. She walk into the room and really amazes to see the design of the room that completely different from hers.

                “What do you want from me?” ask Rin. She really not in mood to handle that girl’s excited state at that moment.

                “I just want to check your room as mama told me every room in this house has different designs.” Say Karina. She notices a very big Pikachu in the room and says, “Wah, this is really great. You really like Pokémon things ne~!!”

                Rin curious with her twin-sister’s tone after hear that comment, “Why you sound like you already know what I like? Do you make research on me?”

                “No…” Karina shook her head before continues, “I could see you owned things that has character Pokémon even you try to hide it.”

                “Your eyes just like an ing hawk who could see everything.” Say Rin and Karina just smile with that compliment. She really wants to kick out that girl but for some reason, she couldn’t do that. She knows she is the one who help her out from that hell which mean she can’t go back to her words.

********************

                “Mama really happy when know that you back home, Rin-chan. It feels like we’re complete again. Mama really happy!” say Nishi. She wants to hugs Rin but that girl quickly dodge that make that lady bump into Karina who happen to be behind her.

                Nishi hugs Karina and let out ‘fake’ cries, “I’m so sad because Rin-chan never want to let me to hug her.”

                Karina a bit surprise with that sudden hug and awkwardly gives replies, “I-it’s okay… mama. You can hug me if you want.”

                “Stop being gross!” comment Mandy.

                “The ing gross thing in this house is you.” Mock Rin with smirk on her face that really shows she does that on purpose.

 Mandy want to dashes towards her but Eita’s voice interrupt them, “Since all of us are here, we should go somewhere special for dinner tonight.” The only person who happy with that idea is Nishi, while Mandy and Rin clearly not pleased with that idea, and Karina who  seem blur to digest that happen in front of her.