Chapter 2

Two Worlds Apart

I quickly got off the guy and crawled back.

"Im so sorry" I said.

I was breathing hard because I was nervous. I looked around at the crowd and they all had these looks on their faces as if they felt bad for me.

"Ugh!!" The guy groaned and pushed me away, causing me to fall onto the ground again.

"Is this yours?" The scary guy said to the bloody guy, pointing at me.

"And if she is?" The bloody guy said.

What is he talking about?

"What! No-" The scary guy looked back at me, and I flinched at the spine-chilling glare he was giving me. 

"I d-dont know this g-guy" I stuttered.

The guy slowly came towards me and grabbed me by my arm and yank me towards the bloody guy.

I landed on top of his legs and I looked down at my fingers.

I watched as the blood from the man below me, dripped down along my hands.

Quickly, I wiped them off on my very expensive J-Brand jeans.

"Awh how sweet. Your girlfriend is here to protect you. But, Dont. You. Know. You. Shouldnt. Have. Brought. Your. Girl. To. A fight" The guy said, between kicks.

"STOP!" I yelled.

"He's not my boyfriend, I dont even know who this guy is. I dont even know where I am" I said.

The guy stopped kicking the poor man and kneeled down, getting in my face.

It started to irritate me how this guy had everyone in the room feared and openly, brutally beat up an innocent person in public.

"Who do you think you are huh!?" I began to stand up.

"Who do you think you are. Scaring all these people, causing a big scene. Whatever this man did, if he did anything, im sure its not so bad to the point that he deserves this" I pointed to the beat up guy on the ground.

His hand raised and made contact with my cheek.

On impact, the left side of my face went instantly numb.

I tried to rub my face to get the feeling back, but he smacked my hand away.

He grabbed my face with one hand and squeezed it.

"Do you really not know her?" He asked the man on the floor.

The man was barely able to comprehend and slowly nodded his head.

"So you wouldnt care if I kept this one for myself" The guy said.

Kept me? Kept me where, I am not a pet.

"Im not going anywhere with you" I tried my best to speak with his hand squeezing my face.

"Shut up" He said.

My only reaction and the only thing I could do was spit.

I watched as the saliva fell from his cheek down to his chin.

I looked into his eyes and watch how those dark venom eyes grew even more malignant.

He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Is this crazy?" I heard him whisper under his breath.

He grabbed me by my throat, leaving me without any air to breathe. My eyes began to grow wide at the thought of this man was really about to end my life. 

I tried to pry his hands off my throat with much difficulty.

I could feel my life fading away when I heard faint whispers.

"Yoongi! Thats enough!" I heard as my eyes began to close.

I felt the tension in my throat release, as I was able to breath again.

He dropped me on the floor and I just laid there.

"Yongguk, grab her and go. I'll meet you guys later, I have to finish attending this mess right here" I heard.

I felt weightless as my body was lifted from the ground into a pair of arms, nice strong arms.

But I was still terrified to say the least.

~~~

My consciousness was going in and out until I was fully awake.

I looked at my setting and I was in some sort of basement.

It wasnt like the rat infested, hooks and chains basements that you see in the movies.

But it wasnt like a normal inviting basement either.

I felt an aching pain in my wrists. They were chained to a wall above my head.

Well there are the chains. I thought to myself.

I pulled on the chains, trying to break myself free.

The rattling of the cains caused the door to open. I prayed that it wasnt the guy with the venom eyes, but in came a nicer looking guy but just because he was good looking doesnt mean he's not a crazy menace like the other guy.

He came walking towards me and I tried my best to back away from him which was pointless because I was tied to a wall.

"Dont worry, im not going to hurt you" He said.

"Im just here to check on you. I heard the chains moving so I assumed that you had finally woken up" He bent down to look at me.

He grabbed my neck and I flinched.

"Its okay. Im just examining your bruises" He smiled at me.

He moved my head up and down and turned my head left and right gently.

"All done" He smiled again.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Me? My name is Kikwang aka the one who stopped Yoongi from choking you to death. And you are?" He moved his hands.

"Im you"

"Pretty" He said.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"Your name is pretty. But so is your face" He laughed.

"Oh" I wanted to smile, but these are the people who are holding me captive.

The door opened again, revealing another person.

"Oh she's awake" The other guy came in.

He placed himself in front me and just smiled.

I would be lying if I didnt say he was cute but it really creeped me out.

"Hansol, stop it you're scaring her" Kikwang said.

"I mean she should be scared" He looked at Kikwang.

"We're not good people" He stared at me.

The door opened and in came another person.

Omg, how many people are going to come through that door.

The more another guy came out from that door, the more scared I became.

Are they going to do something to me? The one named Hansol said they werent good people.

The new guy that walked in pushed Hansol out the way and sat down in front of me.

"What the hell " Hansol pushed the guy.

The guy pulled out a knife from his pocket and pointed it at Hansol.

"Chill man, I was only joking" Hansol said.

"Man, he's so sensitive" He said to Kikwang.

The guy rolled his eyes and focused his attention back on me.

I stared at the knife in his hand and I guess he didnt like that because his other hand collided with my cheek.

I felt bitter throbbing on the left side of my cheek, again.

I couldnt even rub the pain away because my hands were bound above my head.

I looked at his arm and saw a tattoo, the same tattoo of the man who carried me here. It was the last thing I had seen before I blackout.

Feeling absolutely helpless, I felt light tears building in my eyes.

"Who sent you" He spoke his first words.

I flinched at the strength of his voice.

It was rough and husky. In a way that could be attractive or daunting.

"N-nobody sent me" I barely got out.

As soon as I spoke, a single tear lingered down my cheek.

"I really dont know how I got here" I pleaded.

If I had to beg to get out of the predicament I was in, thats just what I was gonna have to do.

He picked up the knife again and placed it under my chin.

The door opened again and all three of them stood up.

The guy quickly put his knife back into his pocket.

I turned my head to see who came in, and to my luck it was the menace from before.

He walked passed them and came directly to me.

He stared at me for a while and then he began to examine my face.

He grabbed my face, not as harsh as the last time, but it still stung from the treatment it recently recieved.

"Who did this?":He said.

He touched my cheek and I winced at the pain.

"See, its fresh" I heard him whisper.

"Which one of them hit you?" He looked at me.

I was afraid to answer. I saw how bad he beat the other guy and I didnt want to snitch anyone out, but also the guy had no second thoughts when he slapped me.

What if I snitched on him and he came back to kill me later?

"Dont worry" He broke my thoughts. "They wont touch you again, if you tell me"

I kept my head down and stayed silent.

"Tell me!" He slammed his hand against the wall next to my head.

I let out a shriek as I jumped.

Slowly,.I looked up at the guy with the tattoo and so did the crazy menace.

"Yongguk?" He stood up and walked over to him.

"I just wanted to get some answers from her" The tattooed guy said.

He punched him in the stomach and kicked his leg, causing him to fall on the ground.

He pointed to the other two guys and motioned them out the door. Quickly, they picked up the tattooed guy from the ground and helped him up.

The three of them walked out the room, closing the door behind them.

As soon as the door closed, their "leader" im assummng, sat down in front of me.

"Are you the "Yoongi" I heard them speaking of?" I spoke up first.

"I am. And you are?" He asked.

"you" I said.

"Who do you work for?" He asked.

"What?" 

Do they think im a spy or something?

"Who sent you?" He asked again.

"Nobody! How many times do I have to tell you guys. I dont know how I got here" I was getting annoyed by the repetitive questions.

"My name is you and I am about to graduate from USC. My roommate and I were looking for houses when I walked into a closet that led me into the kitchen at the club. I got pushed into the crowd and fell onto you in the middle of your fight. I am not a spy! Nobody sent me anywhere. I dont even know where I am, who you are, or what country im even in. I just want to go back home" I cried.

Suprisingly, Yoongi wiped my eyes for me because I couldnt.

"Please dont cry" He said. "Its ugly"

He stood up about to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Upstairs. Im hungry" He said, like "duhh".

"No you're not. You have to answer some of my questions" I told him.

He walked over to me and sat back down.

"Who was that guy you were beating up at the club?" I asked my first question.

"Some who owed me something. Next question" He said.

"Who are you? Like what kind of business do you do?" I asked my next question.

"Thats something for me to know and for you to find out!" 

I just sighed.

"How long are you going to keep me for?"

"As long as I want. You're a little fiesty, I want to keep you for a while"

For a while?

"Why are you keeping me? What good am I here to you?"

"Ugh! Whats with all these stupid questions" He stood up to leave.

"Ok wait! One more" I said, and he turned around.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Seoul, South Korea" He said, and walked out.