Chapter 6

Two Worlds Apart

There were four guys, and one of them looked familiar.

They looked just as scary as Yoongi and the rest of the guys.

"Did you think you can just beat up one of our own and think that we would let it slide? Like we'd be okay with it?" One of the guys said.

I noticed one of the guys was the guy Yoongi beat up at the club. Thats why he looked familiar.

We made eye contact, and he smirked at me.

"So you actually kept her huh? Wow I didn't see her a " He said, causing him and his other friends to laugh.

Wow, and I thought he was innocent and getting beat up for nothing.

"Crazy bastard, you deserved every second of that beating-" 

"HANSOL GET HER OUT OF HERE" Yoongi yelled over me.

Hansol took off running and I trailed on behind him. 

I looked behind me and I could see them talking to each other still, and then I saw the first punch thrown as we exited the building.

We ran until we reached the nearest bus stop.

Luckily, we didn't wait long as the bus pulled up.

Hansol lead the way, as he walked to the very back of the bus. 

I was breathing hard and I looked over at Hansol. His forehead was sweaty as his hair stuck to his face.

"Who were those guys?" I asked him.

He ignored me and continued to stare out the window.

Neither of us spoke a word for about 25 minutes, when the bus slowed down at the next stop.

Hansol stood up, so I stood too. 

We walked off the bus and finished our destination by foot.

"Theyre the most dangerous gang in Busan. We, are the most dangerous in Seoul" Hansol said.

I looked at him.

So they are a gang. 

"What kind of gang are you guys in?" I asked. 

"One that just fights and messes with women and the elderly? Or the kind that deals with drugs and violence?" 

"We're not good people" Was all he said.

He was walking so fast I was having a hard time keeping up with him and my wrists were hurting again.

"Great, now they have something against us" I heard him whisper.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Just stop asking questions" He said.

"How am I supposed to just stand here with you, live in that basement, and trust people like you if you're not going to tell me anything. If you're not going to kill me, the least you can do is let me in on who you guys are. How am I supposed to be threatened and scared of you if you can't prove to me that you're as bad as you look" I confessed.

"You can beat me and tie me up all you want but what good does that do if its all you do. Yoongi said Kikwang could kill in the blink of an eye, but yet he's the nicest one out of all of you. Please just let me know, let me go, or just kill me now" 

I was fed up with all of them being so flippy floppy. They're nice and then they're mean right after. They'll give me blankets and food but then slap me and tell me that I can't speak to them anyway I like.

"If you're going to be nice to me, be nice. If you're going to be mean, be mean-"

I was pulled into the corner, with a knife held at me throat.

"If you want to die, then I'll kill you. But knowing you, I can tell you want to live. Keep your mouth shut and just know that you are our slave, our servant. Is that what you want to hear? You're nothing but a cheap that we can replace anytime" He pushed the blade in and it broke the skin.

I winced in pain and I was scared.

"We're nice to you because maybe we like you, maybe we want to actually have you walking around freely as you wish and you could just remain by our side and because maybe we wanted a female in our group. Yoongi didn't believe that you could make it the first night so he was going to kill but I told him to wait it out. Yongguk is naturally cold hearted, he doesn't hate you that's just the way he is, you're so sensitive. " He said.

"But why would you beat me up, starve me, and talk down to me if you liked me?" I asked.

I was scared that he would push the knife even deeper than it already was.

I could already feel something dripping down from my neck.

"Are you kidding me? If you're going to be with us, you have to have a back bone. You need to be able to handle yourself, take a beating, take all the threats and name calling. Learn how to survive without food. You have to be strong, but no all you've done was cry, whine, complain, and try to run away. You're weak"

"But I didn't choose this, you guys are forcing me into this life. Why me?" I said.

"You said you didn't know where you were, so how are you going to get back? No phone, no passport, no I.D. You're nobody in this country and nobody's coming to look for you. You're perfect for us. And now that they've seen you're face, its almost pointless for us to keep you now. So do you really want me to kill you or will you learn to accept this new life you are fortunate to live?" He said.

He glared at me and I could see the seriousness in his eyes.

I had no choice but to accept this situation right now, otherwise I'd be cut up where I stand.

I didn't answer and he slowly released the knife from my throat.

"That's what I thought" He said and lifted up my own shirt to wipe off the blood on my neck.

He began to walk again and I stayed silent the whole time.

What happened to the creepy erted Hansol that I've become accustomed to. Maybe they were all testing me and I've been failing this whole time. 

I've been too accepting of this whole thing and letting them do whatever they want to me. I only tried once to get away and since then, ive given up on defending myself. 

Hansol was right, I am weak.

~~~

We made it back to the "house" and we immediately went down to the basement.

"I don't know where he put the key so we just have to wait for them" Hansol said.

We both just laid down and waited for the other guys to get back.

I didn't want to say anything else to get me in trouble, so I laid next to him and stayed quiet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I apologize for any typos that I may have missed so far in this story lol I'm always finishing the chapters and checking for typos around 12-1am so im bypassing them all! Sorry hahah. Also, I'm so sad! Did you guys hear about C-clown disbanding? I recently wrote a Rome story as well as my other stories with the members in them and I can't believe it. They were one of my favorite bands!! *cries*