Chapter 23

Two Worlds Apart

I dont know how, but the fight ended up into the back alley of some business.

It was still pretty early, so there werent any people out yet. 

This fight was everything that I had been training for but it started to get serious.

Kehlani kicked me and I landed on a bag of trash bags and some cemented blocks.

I winced at the pain in my elbows and watched as the blood dripped down from my arm.

She came running towards me, but I quickly moved out the way.

She pulled out a knife from her back pocket, which I thought was completely unfair becauase I didnt have any weapons at all.

I left the warehouse with only money in hand.

It brought back flashbacks from when Yoongi and I had my first day training.

She tried running after me again, but I side kicked her. Getting my calf cut by her blade the process.

"Why cant you just leave Simon alone?" She said.

"WHAT!? I yelled.

I couldnt help but yell, is she serious right now?

"I want nothing to do with that erted bastard!" I said.

"Then why does he keep telling me that you still call him in the middle of the night? Why do you still want to be with a guy who doesnt love you. Stay away from us!" She yelled.

My mind couldnt even wrap around what she was saying.

Is that why she's so angry seeing me?

"Okay I dont know what Simon has been feeding you, but never would I ever speak to Simon regarding anything. I wouldnt even come to his funeral. He's a disgusting son a who deserves to rot in hell, along with his parasites that linger onto him" I said.

"How dare you" She slapped me, really hard.

I took in a deep breath.

I was getting really sick of this girl.

I punch her in her face and brought her down to the ground.

She grabbed her knife and swung it at me.

It hit me on the cheek and I felt the blood rush down my face.

I got even angrier and slammed my fist across her face.

I started yelling all of these terrible words at her as I hit her, as she tried to block my arms.

Her knife kept scrapping my wrists as she was grabbing my arms.

It honestly felt like a fight to the death, and I definitely wasnt going to lose this one.

She was fighting me off of her, as I swiftly leaned over to my left and grabbed a piece of the cement blocks that I fell into.

Without thinking, I swung it across her head and repeated it several times until she stopped fighting.

Slowly, her grip on my arms loosened and they fell on her side.

Her eyes were wide open and I could see the blood slowly spreading on the ground from her head.

My eyes grew wide, realizing what I had just done.

I gradually stood up and backed away from her lifeless body.

A wave of emotions went through my body and I didnt know what to do.

I just killed somebody.

I looked round to see if anybody was around to see what had happened.

I checked her body to see if any sign of my blood was on her.

I saw the knife in her hands that was covered with my blood on it.

Immediately, I grabbed the knife. Making sure that I didnt leave any bloody prints on her.

I put the knife in my pocket and grabbed the cement block, and ran as fast as I could.

I left the drinks behind, but those were back wherever the store was. 

Hopefully, the homeless sees them and just takes them. They need it more than I do.

I found my way back up to the hill where I was orginally headed, sprinting as fast as I possibly could go.

Once I reached the warehouse, I bursted through the doors. Startling Tae.

"What took you so long, the store was only down th-- Are you bleeding!?" He yelled.

His face looked shocked as he saw my hysterical body run inside.

He ran to my side and examined the cuts on my face and wrists.

"How did this happen? And why are you holding that?" He pointed to the brick in my hand.

I couldnt speak, I could only cry.

I pulled out the knife front my pocket and held it in my other hand.

"you, you have to speak. What happened?" He asked again.

"W-we started fighting a-and she had a k-knife and she kept cutting me so I-I took the brick and hit her and hit her and I c-couldnt stop Tae, I couldnt and now she's dead" I said hysterically.

"Wait! Who's dead? You got in a fight?" Tae was confused.

"Kehlani!" I yelled. "I killed her!"

The realization set in his face.

"Oh my god!" Tae said. "Not again"

He looked at the things in my hand.

"Is this hers?" He pointed to the knife.

I nodded my head.

"And this is what you killed her with?" He pointed to the bloody brick.

I nodded my head again.

He sighed.

"Okay, its good that you at least grabbed the evidence" He said.

"Lets go" He said, packing up all of the food on the floor and putting it back in the bag.

We both ran to the car.

"We'll clean you up at the house" He said, starting the car.

"Keep your head down, you dont want anyone to see your bloody face" He said, and I put my head down. 

I was staring at my bloody wrists and I closed my eyes.

I couldnt look.

I was having flashbacks of what Simon and the others had did to me.

I then realized what Tae had meant by 'not again'.

We had killed another girl that was dating Simon.

He was going to be so livid once he finds out.

A few minutes later, I heard the car stop so I looked up and we were at the house.

I grabbed the knife and brick and Tae grabbed the food.

We rushed in the house and Yoongi was walking around in nothing but a towel. 

He probably just got out the shower.

"Back so soon?" I heard Yongguk say.

I didnt even know he was in here.

He was standing in the kitchen with a cup in his hand.

"Oh my god, what happened!?" He said, gaining the attention of Yoongi, who ran over to us.

"Who did this!" Yoongi yelled.

Soon Hansol and Kikwang ran into the living room to see what was going on.

"Are you okay?" Hansol ran over to me.

Yongguk came to my side with a wet towel and started wiping off the blood from my cheek.

Yoongi grabbed the things from my hands.

"What is this stuff?" He placed it on the table.

"We have a problem guys" Tae said.

"Did you do this to her?" Kikwang asked, which suprised me because he seemed to care less about anything that had to do with me this past month.

"Are you kidding me? No I didnt do this" Tae answered.

"Then what happened?" Yongguk asked, moving on to cleaning my wrists.

"you left to the store to get something to drink and she ran into Kehlani-" He was interrupted.

"Simon's Kehlani?"

"Yes Hansol, Simon's Kehlani" Tae said.

"Anyway, they started fighting and long story short, our you killed her. A fight to the death" He finished.

Exactly, what I was thinking. It was a fight to the death.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi hugged me.

"You can put some clothes on" I told him.

"No, you're more important. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked me.

"Im just scared. What's going to happen now?" I pulled away from the hug.

"What if Simon tries to come back for me?" I asked him.

"We're not gonna let that happen. IM not gonna let that happen" He said.

"Im proud of you though. You were able to protect yourself" He smiled at me.

"Thank you" I smiled back.

I was handed bandages and I looked to see who gave them to me.

Kikwang never made eye contact with me. He just wiped my cheek with a cotton ball full of alcohol.

It stung and I grabbed onto his arm, squeezing it.

He wiped it clean, and put a gauze on it, followed by gauze tape.

He moved onto my wrists, elbow and calf repeating the same steps.

"Thank you" I smiled at him.

He smiled back and walked into the kitchen to throw away the soiled materials.

"We didnt even get to eat" I could hear Tae whine to Hansol.

Yoongi started cleaning off both of the weapons that were on the table, getting rid of the blood.

He placed them both into a bag and placed it under the kitchen sink.

He walked away towards his room.

Maybe to put some clothes on. 

I walked into the kitchen where Tae and I's food was.

Thankfully, they were still warm.

I walked over to Tae and handed him his.

We both sat at the table.

"I left our drinks somewhere on the floor" I told him.

We both laughed and as soon as I bent my wrist to put my food in my mouth, a sharp pain shot up my hand.

"AH" I dropped my fork and Yoongi was quick to be by my side.

"See you're not okay" He said.

"It's just that I eat with this hand" I told him.

He took the fork from the plate and held it in front of my mouth.

"You dont have to do that" I felt embarassed.

"I could just use my other hand-"

"Nonsense" He said.

"Thats what a boyfriend is here for" He smirked.

"Ohh~" I could hear Tae and Hansol cooing in the background.

It was weird hearing him say the word boyfriend, because it wasnt a term that neither of us has used. It was just 'were together'.

Yoongi finished feeding me all of my food and as I put away the trash, I could see the guys in the living room huddled in a circle.

I thought it was weird, but I sat down next to Yoongi and laid my head in his lap as they started to have some sort of meeting. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Guys I actually finished this chapter in 6 hours. It didnt take me a week like it has been recently. I wanna say sorry for the slow updating, but I hope you are enjoying the story (:

What are you thinking right now?