Chapter 27

Two Worlds Apart

The next morning, I woke up in complete bliss.

I had no more worries and nobody set out to harm me.

I climbed out of bed and searched through my drawers, finding to wear.

I settled with something a little different, and headed to the shower.

When I got out, Yoongi wasnt in the bed anymore.

I opened the drawer again and reached for my jewlery box.

I took out my braclets and my watch, and searched for my earrings.

I took everything out the box.

"Where are my earrings?" I said to myself, frantically searching through all my stuff.

I ran to the hallway, to the livingroom, where all the other guys were.

"Wow, when I picked that out in the store, I never thought you'd actually wear it" Yongguk said.

"Trying something new" I smiled at him.

I walked over to Yoongi.

"I cant find my earrings" I hugged him.

"What earrings?" He asked.

"The pair you bought me last month" I frowned, even though he couldnt see it.

He broke apart the hug.

"Dont sweat it, I can buy you more" He said.

"No its not the same" I looked up at him.

"When did you last see them?" He asked.

"I just wore them last night--" I gasped so hard, gaining weird looks from the other boys in the room.

"I think they fell off when I was with Simon" I told him.

"Okay, how about this. We'll go back to the club and find them. If we can't find them, i'll buy you another pair. How does that sound?" He gently grabbed my face with his hands.

"Perfect. Although I hope I do find them" I smiled.

"Let me go put on my shoes" He said, and walked away.

I stood by the door and waited for him.

"Can I go?" Hansol asked.

"No" We all heard Yoongi from the room.

Hansol rolled eyes, and laid back down on the couch.

I walked inside the kitchen and grabbed an ice cream and sat down on the arm of the couch, next to Kikwang's head.

He smacked the side of the thigh, trying to get me to move.

I smacked him back and he sat up.

He tried to push me off the couch and I fight back as we were pushing each other's hands, trying to knock the other down.

Kikwang smacked my hand with the ice cream in it so hard, that it went flying across the room and landing on Jimin's head. Who was just minding his business, watching TV on the floor on the other side of the room.

Jimin stood up angry.

The ice cream slowing dripping down his hair, with pieces of the cone stuck in it.

"What the hell guys, you play around too much" He stormed off angry to his room, slamming the door.

I ran after him, trying to open his locked door.

"Jimin. Open the door, im sorry. It really was an accident-"

My arm was grabbed by Yoongi who was pulling me towards the door.

"Guys, when he comes out tell him im sorry" I said, as I was being pulled outside.

We got to the car and he drove off.

"Let's check the alley first. Because that's when things got physical" I suggested.

"About that, im sorry we didnt get to you sooner. Some drunk guy tried to pick a fight with Kikwang and next thing we know, you disappeared" He apologized.

"It's fine, all that matters is that you guys came for me" I smiled.

~~~

We arrived at the club from last night and parked next to the alley.

I was the first one out the car and I searched for the spot we were at.

"The guys did a really good job cleaning up" I said, because I couldnt find a single thing of evidence that anything that had happened last night even occured.

"I think it was right here" I ran over to a part of the alley.

I remember staring ahead of me and seeing graffiti on the wall.

I searched the ground. Moving all the trash, rocks, and old wrappers out of the way.

"you stop. You're getting your hands all dirty" Yoongi made me stand and wiped all the dirt off my hands.

"Let's check inside the club, it just might be in there" He held my hands and lead us towards the entrance.

The club was closed, since it was morning. But Yoongi being Yoongi, he knows everybody and we were let inside.

"My girl dropped her earrings and were just going to look for them" He said.

"Sure, go ahead" The bouncer said, and focused his attention back on his phone.

"I'll check the booths, you go look upstairs" I said.

"Okay" He let go of my hand and walked upstairs.

~

I searched every booth on the lower level, especially the one Simon and I were sitting on.

"Any luck?" He asked, walking back down.

I sighed.

"Nope"

"Lets try this room" He suggested, pointing to a door behind us.

I walked over to the door and looked through the window.

"That's a kitchen, why would it be in there?" I asked him.

"You never know" He shrugged his shoulders, laughing.

"Okay, lets look" I said, opening the door.

The kitchen was overbearingly white.

It was completely spotless, they clean good.

I got on my knees and searched the ground.

"you get off the floor" Yoongi said.

"Why, it looks clean. And we have to get to its level, if we ever want to find it" I told him.

I could feel Yoongi's presence behind me, and he gently pulled me off the ground.

"Clean or not, I dont want you bruising your knees" He said.

The chefs who worked in the kitchen started to walk in, and Yoongi started speaking to them in Korean.

Explaining to them, why we were in here, im assuming.

The man he was speaking to looked familiar.

And then that's when it hit me.

The day I first came here, he was man that was yelling at me and thats when I ran out the kitchen to the dance floor, where Yoongi was beating up Jungkook.

My eyes grew wide as I gasped.

Yoongi looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, walking over to me.

"This is it" I said.

"This is the what?" He looked so confused.

"This is the club, where I first met you guys" I told him.

"Oh, yeah it is" He smiled.

"No Yoongi, this is the place I came from. From that closet right there" I pointed to the closet door.

I ran over to it.

I opened it and it was filled with pots and pans.

Over on the left side of the room was another door.

"That's it, thats the door that got me here" I looked over to Yoongi and he still looked confused.

"When I told you guys I dont know how I got here, I came out of this door and it led me into this kitchen" I explained to him.

"So I dont understand, you want to leave us and go back?" He said.

"Yes, I want to go back. But I want you guys to come with me" I smiled.

Yoongi looked unsure about the idea.

"I lived with you guys for what 6-7 months, I miss home I miss my family. And you guys told me that all you have left is yourselves. Lets start a new life in Los Angeles. Start a new life with me. Just come check it out for a few minutes and then you can decide whether you guys can stay in Seoul, please" I hugged him.

He broke apart the hug and gave me a soft kiss of the lips.

"Because I love you that much, i'll check it out with you" He said.

I dont think I've ever smiled as hard as I did now.

I grabbed his hand, and walked further into the closet towards the door. 

With my free hand, I grabbed the door knob and took in a deep breath, twisting the knob.

We both stepped inside and indeed, I was inside the closet of the LA apartment I was planning on renting.

I felt the light weight breeze through my fingers and realized that Yoongi wasnt holding on to my hand anymore.

"Yoongi?" I looked back but he wasnt there.

"Yoongi, where did you go?" My voice was shaky, as I opened the secret door and there was nothing there.

It was completely empty.

"NO! Yoongi, where'd you go? Please this isnt funny" I ran out the closet into the empty room.

"Didnt I tell you?" I heard.

I looked over and saw the strange man from before, who warned me not to go inside in the first place.

He was sitting on the windowsill.

"I tried to tell you, but you went in anyway. Once you go in and come out, you cant go back. Neither will what you bring out can stay. It's another world, havent you figured that out by now" The man said.

"Were you waiting for me the whole time then, just to tell me that?" I asked, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

He nodded his head.

"You've been waiting here for months-"

"No, just for about 5 minutes" He cut me off.

"5 MINUTES!!? How is that po-"

"Well i've got to go, sorry for everything thats happend" 

"Wai-" 

And just that, the man was gone.

I just fell to the floor, left to drown in my own tears.

Only 5 minutes? I thought to myself.

"you?" 

My head shot up quickly.

It was my roommate and the real estate agent.

They were standing in front of the door watching me crying on the ground.

I stood up.

"Here you are. We were looking for you for like 6 minutes. I really think we should buy this place, what do you think?" She asked me.

"Sure, yeah" I managed to get out.

"Wait, are you crying? What's wrong?" She asked.

"Oh no, I just randomly got allergies" I lied.

"Ok good, we're going to be so happy here" She hugged me.

"Wait, when did you change your clothes?" She asked.

I tried so hard not to burst out in tears.

The only thing I have of them are these clothes.

I never got to say goodbye to any of the guys and the last memory i'll have of Yoongi is him telling me how much he loves me, and I couldnt even get the chance to say it back. 

My roommate grabbed my arm and we walked out the room and I just looked back, staring at the empty closet that changed my life forever.